Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4556 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'vejsut had a 40 minute conversation him - he's gonna interview me on record later this week - coming to my house and everything - gosh I better tidy up :eek:

Why ain't it better if look a mess that way you looks the part........ nudge nudge wink;) wink;)

Seriously though well done. Perhaps you could point a few more of Welcomes victims (sorry customers) in his direction:D

someone phoned me the other day left message on mobile i phoned back today but she not there and left no message on system to want she wanted so dont know he said to me did u want to settle your loan i said yes please how much i owe he said 7400 i said how can that b it was only 7200 to start with oh yes he said i dont know then :-|

I'vejsut had a 40 minute conversation him - he's gonna interview me on record later this week - coming to my house and everything - gosh I better tidy up :eek:

Andie you really put a smile on my face sometimes!!!

Perhaps we need to bombard this gent!

Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Dear all,

I'm a reporter for Bloomberg News, a financial news service, covering Welcome Finance's parent company Cattles. We are writing an article about the company's history and lending practices. We have spoken to analysts in the City, employees and the company itself but would very much like to hear about customers' experiences.

If you can spare a few minutes to tell me your story, please give me a ring on 020 7073 3304 during office hours or 07940 951554 at other times. My email address is [email protected]. If you're not comfortable speaking to me, then please send on my details to any other customers you know.

Many thanks,

Kevin Crowley

user_offline.gif

just found this on mse

Im going to be calling him in the morning. I have a few bits to add to this whole mess we have become to know as welcome.

If I can dig the knife in just that little deeper then why the F not!

And Ive got all the documents to back up my case. From crap needs and demands statments to crap rebates on PPI, oh better not forget my statement of price.

Stewie

Evening all, popping and spotted this little eyebrow raiser.....bloomberg eh? Let the real truth come out, no just moans and gossip, we all hav solid proof :D

Cattles cannot pretend to have been THAT misled or unaware after all this comes out. Those 3 wee monkeys wer very good at their jobs!

And I'll be damned if any of my taxes will be used to bail out that goddam company :mad:

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Hi Andie - yes, pm'd you btw! And, um, who are they kidding lol? I bet you could not wait to phone mr bloomberg, hope he is suplying the choccie bics when he comes to see our proof as he will b there a while ;)

Hi Stewie, been out avatar shopping again, lovin it! Looking forward to whatever you have brewing hehe, puttng my own case together now, wanna play too.

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Yup been hopping around a bit. I was made redundant last week. Huge blow to the system for me! Been with the same company since leaving school.

Massive kick in the nuts to say the least!

Im in the process of discussing a exit package with the company (hence my absence) and once thats done, I will have a bit of time on my hands.

So Andie what kind of questions did Mr Bloomberg ask? Will he be interested in what I have to offer?

Stewie

dizzy

did you know when you signed for the loan about the brokers fee

no all of the loan was done through the post and not one mention about the fee on the couple of calls we had,although we did do it through a broker who came back with welcome as a company who wuld give us a loan,if only we knew then what we know know about welcome wouldn't of touched them with a barge pole! what does this mean?

hi site team - if one of you drops in any chance you can delete my quote from post #4768 as Traz is not online?

i've been asked to remove some things and would like to honour that request if possible?

Quote removed.

Rooster-UK.

Edited by Rooster-UK

Yup been hopping around a bit. I was made redundant last week. Huge blow to the system for me! Been with the same company since leaving school.

Massive kick in the nuts to say the least!

Im in the process of discussing a exit package with the company (hence my absence) and once thats done, I will have a bit of time on my hands.

So Andie what kind of questions did Mr Bloomberg ask? Will he be interested in what I have to offer?

Stewie

Stewie

he's basically doing a viewpoint from all angles I think and thats why he is asking to speak with employees, shareholders and customers.

It's not gonna be all about Welcome it's I think going to be about the broader picture.

It's a financial paper so is not going to be a lets get Welcome piece - I think easiest way to say it is factually based from all sides of the arguement.

If you have something to say call him or email him - the only way to find it if he is interested.

But if you're main aim is a lets bash Welcome rant - probably not the best organisation to do it with.

andie please disabuse him of the notion that it's because of feckless consumers that we are in this mess............ it ain't

Ask him would he like to do a piece on the scandal that is securitization cos believe me whilst Welcome is large dark hole about to be illuminated this is much much bigger & affects everyone in not only this country but around the World

I have just spoke to Kevin from Blomberg and he phoning back for more infomation about WF tomorrow. He asked me what i thought of the company i was polite when i replied.

To anyone wondering contact him the more he gets the bigger picture he can build.

Stewie

he's basically doing a viewpoint from all angles I think and thats why he is asking to speak with employees, shareholders and customers.

It's not gonna be all about Welcome it's I think going to be about the broader picture.

It's a financial paper so is not going to be a lets get Welcome piece - I think easiest way to say it is factually based from all sides of the arguement.

If you have something to say call him or email him - the only way to find it if he is interested.

But if you're main aim is a lets bash Welcome rant - probably not the best organisation to do it with.

Slagging isnt going to get us anywhere, facts are what count.

I will call tomorrow. I have a bit of history in the media side of things. I know what they are like. They can show 8 sides to a two sided coin.

Stewie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4556 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks