UKPC/DCB(Legal) 11+PCNs for privately owned van used for my Ltd Co. - PAPLOC for 5, gained Default Judgement!! - Parkhorse Shopping Centre, Church St, Hudds, HD1 2RT **SET ASIDE+CLAIM DISMISSED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am looking for templates. Can't find anything.

TEMPLATELAB.COM

Is there one on this forum I can use? A cease and desist...

Sorry I know this is going on a bit now, but I am on the ball now! All guns blazing... These suckaz going down!

Edited by mrk1

pers id not bother with that .

they are a waste of time just like a section 10 notice.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You don't need a template. Just copy out the post I used substituting you for me where appropriate. then when done please post it up on here just to ensure everything is ok.

With luck they may decide to end there. If not you have a potential financial gain by taking them to Court.

January 23, 2023.
MY NAME AND ADDRESS.
Dear UK PARKING CONTROL LTD.

CEASE AND DESIST ALL CLAIMS YOU HAV AGAINST ME.

It has come to my attentin that you have 11 ongoing PCN claims against my name.

Regarding PCN REF NUMBER x 11, you claim I am the driver of the vehicle in these instances. For the dates between January 2018 and December 2018.

It needs to be understood by yourselves that I was indeed NOT th driver at these times. Despite me being the named owner of the vehicle, the vehicle was being driven by other people, who were helping me out.

You may be unaware of the tough times small business owners go through trying to make end meat to try provide a unique experience to their customers, being a one man business, there is no way I could have possibly left my shop unattended  through the day. Thankfully I had people around me then who were insured and legally able to drive that vehicle who offered to help me unload stock, so I could keep the shop running. I was most grateful for this as you can imagine. Also as you have taken an abysmally long time to contact me, 5 years now, I have forgotten who was driving so I can not assist you here.

This letter is a demand that you now cease and desist any pathetic claim against me, as it will not go well for you.

As none of the PCNs are compliant with the Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA) as the registered keeper I am not liable as non compliance means that UKPC cannot transfer the liability of any of the PCNs to me.

In the light of the number of PCNs involved that may mean that the average figure of around £2000  for a GDPR breach may well go considerably higher in this case.

As this amount is higher than the amount your are claiming from me and which I do not owe, it would be sensible on your part to drop this case now.

Failure to cease and desist from pursuing me from now on will result in me pursuing you for breaching my GDPR.

I hope this clarifies the position and that you cancel all the PCNs from here on..

Should I end by saying you can write to me to clarify this???

January 23, 2023.
MY NAME AND ADDRESS.

Dear UKPC  /  (AND DCBL) ?

Regarding PCN REF NUMBER x 11, you claim I am the driver of the vehicle in these instances. For the dates between January 2018 and December 2018.

It needs to be understood by yourselves that I was indeed NOT th driver at these times. Despite me being the named owner of the vehicle, the vehicle was being driven by other people, who were helping me out.

You may be unaware of the tough times small business owners go through trying to make end meat to try provide a unique experience to their customers, being a one man business, there is no way I could have possibly left my shop unattended  through the day. Thankfully I had people around me then who were insured and legally able to drive that vehicle who offered to help me unload stock, so I could keep the shop running. I was most grateful for this as you can imagine. Also as you have taken an abysmally long time to contact me, 5 years now, I have forgotten who was driving so I can not assist you here.

This letter is a demand that you now cease and desist any pathetic claim against me, as it will not go well for you.

As none of the PCNs are compliant with the Protection of Freedoms Act (POFA) as the registered keeper I am not liable as non compliance means that UKPC cannot transfer the liability of any of the PCNs to me.

In the light of the number of PCNs involved that may mean that the average figure of around £2000  for a GDPR breach may well go considerably higher in this case.

As this amount is higher than the amount your are claiming from me and which I do not owe, it would be sensible on your part to drop this case now.

Failure to cease and desist from pursuing me from now on will result in me pursuing you for breaching my GDPR.

I hope this clarifies the position and that you cancel all the PCNs from here on.

Please confrim your position in writing within 10 days of receiving this cease and desist.

I did say that you removed the part of the heading AFTER Desist not remove the whole heading.

Please put CEASE AND DESIST as the heading ONLY

No you do not involve DCBL.

You cobbled something together that is nothing like the compatively brief letter I suggested and embellished it with loads of unnecesssary comments that  detract from the whole point of a Cease and Desist letter.

After reading it again , please remove this bit  "This letter is a demand that you now cease and desist any pathetic claim against me, as it will not go well for you. "

I notice that you did not include DCBL or the debt collectors in your letter so if they those two pursue you they may not have breached your GDPR.

Also please remove the paragraph beginning "You may be unaware and ending with "I was most grateful for this as you can imagine. " It's a legal status letter not Mrs Dales Diary .

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

Mrs Dale's Diary ha..

I notice that you did not include DCBL or the debt collectors in your letter so if they those two pursue you they may not have breached your GDPR.  So include them in?

CEASE AND DESIST.

January 23, 2023.
MY NAME AND ADDRESS.

Also as you have taken an abysmally long time to contact me, 5 years now, I have forgotten who was driving so I can not assist you here.

I hope this clarifies the position and that you cancel all the PCNs from here on to save yourself time and money.

Please confrim your position in writing within 10 days of receiving this cease and desist.

That is much better and good to go once you include the lines I included in my first letter.

"Now that you [UKPC} have been informed of the situation, any further pursuit of me from you, your solicitors or debt collectors will be a breach of my GDPR. "

i did not name them deliberately as by using a ider term for them it prevents UKPC from using a different company. Also they may forget to tell their two sidekicks and that may give a chance to earn some money from them.

I am sorry if I was a bit sharpish last night it was late and Iwanted to get to bed.

Last tme we did it there was total silence from that company. so perhaps the letter will end it for you too.

• Like 1

Sorry to keep posting, it's just so on Monday when I print I have it al.. ALL DONE NOW!

CEASE AND DESIST.

January 23, 2023.
MY NAME AND ADDRESS.

It has come to my attention that you have 11 ongoing PCN claims against my name.

It needs to be understood by yourselves that I was indeed NOT the driver at these times. Despite me being the named owner of the vehicle, the vehicle was being driven by other people, who were helping me out.

Also as you have taken an abysmally long time to contact me, 5 years now, I have forgotten who was driving so I can not assist you here.

Now that you [UKPC} have been informed of the situation, any further pursuit of me from you, your solicitors or debt collectors will be a breach of my GDPR

I hope this clarifies the position and that you cancel all the PCNs from here on to save yourself time and money.

Please confirm your position in writing within 10 days of receiving this cease and desist.

done the spelling, but to me that letter just does not flow correctly.

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks! I owe you!

I think it's better than nothing? My best shot.

I am concerned I am dragging this thread on for now. 8 pages in, yikes. I don't want to keep taking up people's time, others need your fine help.

I will post this any way, better than nothing at all..

Just a quick one, I should post this separate to the snotty letter..

UKPC - SNOT LETTER AND CEASE DESIST.

DCBL - SNOT LETTER

23 hours ago, mrk1 said:

Just a quick one, I should post this separate to the snotty letter..

UKPC - SNOT LETTER AND CEASE DESIST.

DCBL - SNOT LETTER

Yes.

To avoid having to go to the post office multiple times, send the two snotty letters 1st class and the cease & desist 2nd class.

That way UKPC get a double whammy.

Get three free Certificates of Posting.

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Well done.

Put up or shut up time for the charlatans.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hello gang.

Letter from DCBL 'LEGAL'  yesterday (Sat 28th Jan).

It appears not to be in repsonse to my latest sent Snotty letter. Maybe they sent this before I sent that?

Anyway it's just a repeat of the first one they sent me early Jan or whenevr it was.

Weirdt the letter is dated 16th Jan 2023, but i only got it 28th Jan.. What are they trying to pull here?

Only date mark on the envelope is C9 1DD02 which probaby means nothing.

'letter of claim' 'pre-action protocol'.

Within 30 days of the date of this letter you should either make payent using one of the methods or complete the reply form and financial statement. Failure to do so is LIKELY to result ina. claim being issued without notirice.

Also they have only listed 6 of the alleged 11 PCN. The first one only had 5 on. So maybe they are just finding them on their office floor?

What are thes punks playing at, dating a letter 16th and sending it out to me around the 26th??

Oh they also rather laughibly added on 8% of the last invoice amount 😅. Jokers.

PUNKS.

Edited by mrk1

Are the PCN numbers and dates different from the last ones?

Just thinking ... 5 + 6 = 11.

Can you upload the letter please?  Don't worry about redaction, we can do that at this end.

Sooner the better for that letter

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!