EXCEL PCN 2015 Peel Centre now BW claimform

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2685 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please will you look at my post #99 outlining my witness statement.

I have done as you suggested and spent all today trawling through the Parking Prankster website, plus the Money Saving Expert.

I have included the latest Excell court case losses.

I will need to get it sent off tomorrow.

Any fine tuning would be appreciated.

Regards

Chris

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is OK,

just make sure that if you have to attend court you can show a nice time line of the events and where they have failed to follow the law, best practice and the trade association guidelines (BPA publish theirs regarding sign size etc so they will have to show they are better than the minimum standard)

So to this end reread your witness statement and go through it in chronological order ie on the xxth of Month Excel sent the defendant, the registered keeper of the vehicle xx00yyy a demand for payment of monies that were supposedly due as a payment for a breach of contract

( make sure this si what they are claiming for, if it is money owed under a contract and they then say it is for breaching conditions then point out this difference, it can be one or the other but not both.)

say that the NTK arrived on the yyth of Month2 and thus outside the 14 dyas allowed under para 6 and 9 of sch4 of the POFA 2012.

i note that the wording of thsi NTK is also deficeient to create a keeper liability under the POFA ( and show where it is different to the wording required).

Then on the zzth of Month3 Excel wrote again and blah blah, I responded on the something of another month stating they had no reason to claim money from me etc

Slot in your other bits about previous cases at the relevant part of the story

so it flows rather than saying i got a letter on some date and then hack in with facts that arent directly aligned to what was happening on that date. Just makes it easier to spot Excel's mistakes

Well B W Legal are running out of time to submit their witness statement.

It has to be sent to me and the court by 27th December and still no sign.

However, this morning, my brother took a call from some young lady from B W Legal asking to speak to me about the court case.

He was smart enough not to engage in any conversation, but what are they playing at?

It is almost as though their staff are not aware that they are involved in a court case!!

I will not be returning their call needless to say.

I cannot believe how stupid they are.

Chris

Right, well I now know what they are up to.

A letter has arrived this morning making me an offer to pay `only` £165!

Evidently, their legal `experts` think my defence will not succeed!

Personally, I think this is a desperate measure.

If they are so confident, why dont they just file their witness statement and go to court for the full amount?

Chris

BW are hoping to catch you out into admitting some liability and then try and get an agreement to pay them something on the back of this admission. The letter is a similar ploy, please pay us somehting as we stand to lose a small fortune is the translation of their offer.

You may get an offer to settle for £60 at the court door.

Upload it to pdf

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

attachment unapproved

do you really want hem to know who you are by leaving the claim number unredacted

1st page !!

and we need the exhibits too

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...