PCM BP petrol station PCN CCJ - now Empira? and Enforcement Warrant of Control

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is a very bad start as I should have taken care of it a while back.

Our car was in my wifes name and I parked in our local BP station back in 1/11/21 for a very short period not leaving the petrol station.

We received a parking charge notice 2 weeks later which was addressed to my wife as she was the keeper.

I filled in the form and set it back stating I was the driver and had permission to park as it is my regular station for years and know most of the employees in person.

We then received a second a month later and just returned stating the same facts and that we had replied to the first.

These 2 were from PCM.

We then received a third from Trace around the 21 January 2022 which we replied but this time sent it tracked.

We then received a reply dated 15th March 2022 which ignored any knowledge of our first two letters.

I then ignored a further contact as they were just con merchants.

However they went further and got a CCJ against my wife and now we have a company called Empira chasing us now stating they are seeking a warrant of control.

I would like to know if I can issue a set aside application to fight this a I sent notice of driver which was ignored and the fact I had permission to park.

I will post paperwork once our internet is restored but I want to know if I can stop this in its tracks please.

empira CANNOT be operating as bailiffs here unless the CCJ is above £600, and for one speculative invoice, that would be as rare as hens teeth.

so i suspect if you read the letter properly it doesnt say WILL anything tigress?

why the hell did you ignore a court claimform and not come here for help?

85% of people that come here with a claimform for private parking win hands down.

please complete this

if you still have all the original letters scan the lot up too.everything both sides too.

one mass pdf only mind

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to PCM petrols station PCN CCJ - now Empira? and Enforcement Warrant of Control

only a county court bailiff assigned by a judge can be used and you'd get notice pcm have asked the judge to send court bailiffs and object etc. these are just bogus fees.

and anyway this is a civil consumer debt with a CCJ judgement, there is no right of forced entry on any civil debt subject to  CCJ..., esp a poxy speculative invoice.

an attempt to get the judge to send court bailiffs (which never be empira they are HCEO's and the ccj is not +£600) does not cost £124!!

its a willy waving letter of what PCM might/could/thinking about)  do if you dont cough up, doesnt say will anything read it properly!!

its a threat-o-gram.

your issue from day one was writing stupid appeals, never appeal its a total waste of time and removes any protection you have under POFA2012 the protection of freedom act ).

they obviously could  tell from your letters you were a pushover.

why did you not defend the  CCJ please?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I just had to much going on last year and this took a back seat.

My Mother has dementia and got worse since my brother died the year before.

I also was on a school street watch for close on 6 months which saved 6500 drivers a ticket but took its toll stress wise as it became an obsession which did not help.

Caught covid and then this so called super flu/cold.

The crap with the bogus American express claim triggered the wake up.

Mondays tribunal was just an example of how easy these charges can spiral unless you do something about it. This is the only thing I have outstanding and having it in my wifes name makes it worse.

That is why I have to do something.

The internet totally crashed last night and bought a new modem online to try to get back up.

scan this warrant threat-o-gram up both sides. to PDF

and they

• 2 months later...

so i see you are back

could you please update us as to what happened?

dx

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to PCM BP petrol station PCN CCJ - now Empira? and Enforcement Warrant of Control
  • 5 months later...

open

and they

On the BP , nothing as we had serious issues in the family and left it on back burner.

I forgot about it till now.

My problem is I am useless with computers and get lost trying to copy, shrink files ect.

Its been a nightmare 9 months and still not got my thinking cap on right.

This ticket should never have been issued and the sheer fact they want further evidence makes me want to refuse and take it to adjudication..

update your Tfl ticket on that thread TG

so this never went anywhere and you've never paid the CCJ is what you are saying?

you've paid nothing...which is ok!! well done

and they

On the BP we have not paid a thing or done anything but it is hurting my wifes credit rating quite badly.

Come to think of it we have not heard a thing since?

My thoughts were how best to fight it then but just so much happened.

Of course I would love to fight to get the CCJ removed.   

Edited by tigeress289

let it run, keep your head down

sadly it will cost you £275 to try and do anything to remove the CCJ and that wont be guaranteed to work

even if you now pay the CCJ , it will still show for 6yrs.

dx

and they

Well it would have been easy to get it removed ("set aside") as they sued the wrong person - had you acted in January.

Unfortunately it's now far too late.  Courts expect a set aside to be applied for "promptly". 

I'm sorry to hear about health issues but unfortunately the court system won't give a damn.  Please learn from this and act on legal matters immediately.

The one silver lining is that you haven't paid.  I've been on this site for seven years and I've never seen the fleecers enforce a CCJ for a single ticket.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread