HCEO clamped my car, i removed it, old Landlord got CCJ - help!

headache123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3602 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sanepersongonemad

I have already flagged this up for you so please be patient

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

grey toolbar at the bottom of your msg

with the ! in it.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Threads merged for complete history.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

the ccj is settled with the claimant

- i paid in full even thou i didnt agree

but couldnt take the stress on my body anymore as i have a stress related illness.

its the cl that has made sure the sheriffs office that he instructed to initially collect before i knew about the ccj, a

ctually gets that money for the enforcement and thats now what is happening

- it just never ends. youd seriously get less for murder!

i cannot afford another penny and am workign full time unlike the cl who is enjoying every minute.

Site Team are aware can you please follow the advice from wonkeydonkey.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I'm struggling a little to make sense of what has happened here.

I find it strange you say that the Claimant has been paid and it is just the Enforcement Fees that are outstanding.

If the Claimant has accepted a direct payment from your self then they are responsible for any fees outstanding.

Normal process would be to pay the Enforcement Co and they would instigate payment to the Claimant on a pro rata basis.

You said earlier the Claimant was seeking payment of the enforcement fees, it is not their place to do so.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It sounds as though you have paid the claimant in full to avoid the fees (something which is advised on other bogus forums).

The problem here is that the writ commands the HCEO to collect the debt and fees and it would appear that you have paid under pressure of the writ (after a visit). The claimant will have had to pass the money on to the HCEO and his fees will have been taken leaving a similar amount of judgment debt outstanding.

im confused as i paid the claimant his full amount in the county court after numerous hearings which were totally unfair,

in which the judge adjourned to help search the internet to help the claimant!

i only paid because i got very ill from it all and couldnt take it no more.

i have also had to pay the claimant the £60 sheriffs office fees aswell as court costs.

The claimant only ever paid £60 to the sheriffs office - which i have had to pay him which i have done.

what should i do now?

Ploddertom - i also agree it is not the claimants place to ensure so gets enforcement fees which is exactly how i feel!

i understand its not clear as i am also baffled by this situation but il make it easier if i can.

i had a ccj which was unknown to me.

so paid me a visit

- i went to the court and had a stay and a set aside,

after numerous hearings it was given very unfairly to claimants favour,

permission to appeal was refused,

i paid over £2500,

during this claimant said to judge so was another approx £2500 for work they did(see above for fees),

claimant said he would eb held responsible for them,

i said how can cl be made to pay collection fees

- surely thats whole point of using them,

but apparently after another 2.5hours research by judge it is my responsibility.

i did not even know of the ccj and proved i did not live there so actually did initially get my stay and set aside.

now there is another hearing and i have been asked to either sort it out with teh so before the hearing or at the hearing.

so would like to sort it before hearing.

This is all making me very very ill.

Also is it possible to ask for another judge as the judge is very bias towards claimant and never lets me speak,

even at ne point offering the cl solictors fees which small claims is not allowed to award.

very stressed please help

BTW how can the LL claim benefits if they are receiving income from a property? Probably a bit late now, but can we assume that after you left the property it stayed vacant for 6 months? The utility company probbaly could tell you this for the time frame indicated if you can prove you were supposed to be the occupier of the premises? If no tenancy agreement available, then court papers obviously will prove it.

hi, exactly my point! the judge allowed benefits for the landlord for the court case even thou he gets rent from a property in a very prestigious area! so i have to pay for everything and the ll just sits back and enjoys. however, thats all done, now im stuck with the ll trying to make me pay another £2500 (fees listed above) to the sherrifs office. its all so unfair. i even paid the £60 for the fee he paid the so in teh first place where i was unaware. The whole thing is unfair. i dont know what to do, and court case with the sheriifs offic is next week and ll is making me pay their fees. so stressed cant sleep dont know what to do.

no help from anyone? so have asked me to make an offer again before court date this week. just had a death in my family cant cope with this headache.

I've not followed the thread closely, so site team alerted for you.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

thanks all

it is is that cl asked the judge to collect so fees from me,

i have paid the claimant his win despite it being unfair.

i have paid the so fees of £60

but they want to collect over£2500.

cl told judge they have a right to claim as otherwise he is liable.

i dont understand why you would pay a hceo £60 and could possible be made to pay over £2500 as a claimant.

so cl is making me go court against hceo even though i have paid cl.

this is unless i can come to an agreement with the hceo before next week.

i asked hceo to give me a sum, even though i cannot afford it but cannot risk a ccj due to a mortgage application soon.

i offered a sum but just dont think its fair.

please help.

What is the point of making an offer that you know you can't afford, that's not going to get you out of trouble, if anything, it's going to make it worse.

You're not getting a lot of help here sanepersongonemad as your thread doesn't make a lot of sense, it's very hard to understand.