HCEO clamped my car, i removed it, old Landlord got CCJ - help!

headache123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3601 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Headache

I personally would just submit it as is...the Claimant is relying on the first one to add further relief so for you to defend the second you must refer to the first PoC.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Also send the claimant a copy headache...it shows that you are acting civil even if hes not...send it 2 weeks before the hearing date.

Dont forget to follow up your adjournment request..as stated its imperative that you present your defence.

Best of luck.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

• 2 weeks later...

hi jus got back from a week away and seen a letter from the court dated 23 aug. says i need to fill in n244 form. if its more than 2 weeks before hearing and claiman agrees then its free to postpone. if its less than 2 weeks then its £45. and if the claimant dont agree then its £80. they have written that my request was on 23aug so thats more than 3weeks notice. how do i fill out the form? i do not want claimant to see the defence i sent to thr court as in the past they have not sent me their documents seen my documents and worked on the info i had given. not sure how to progress. i had one of the hearings postponed on me in past and i was not asked. also claimant keeps getting benefit help which is unfair as he has a 4 bee rental property in a very affluent area- the rental property which is in question.whereas because im workin i have to pay. the whole things unfair.

This thread is now in "General Legal Issues"

It is purely an administrative move.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

can someone help me with this please in tge interest of time? thanks

Already gone through this post #55

n244 returned by courts today sayin i need to include a fee. even though i initially emailed on the 21 aug im goin to have to pay 80 pounds. i work full time but to keep paying these fees is cripling me finincially. my partner has lost his job so i am payin for everythin currently. i cannot claim any benefits. is ther any way this fee can be reduced? i have to return the form today. i wish this case would go away. its making me more ill and ruining my peace. very fed up :'(

I did advise you to send it 21st August post#55...letters are of no use ..if you want anything actioned or request then it must be onan application notice N244.

" if its more than 2 weeks before hearing and claiman agrees then its free to postpone. if its less than 2 weeks then its £45. and if the claimant dont agree then its £80."

I would question the £80 fee though it shouldn't require an hearing to adjourn an hearing......£45 tops now time has moved on if anything.

Questionable.....?

http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/ex050-eng.pdf

" General applications

• Application on notice where no other fee is specified. £80

• Application to set aside a county court judgment. £80

• Application by consent or without notice where no other fee is

specified. £45

• Application to vary a judgment, suspend enforcement or

suspend a warrant of possession. £40

• Application for a summons or order for a witness to attend court. £40

• Application for a certificate of satisfaction of a judgment debt. £15

No fee is payable for an application by consent for an adjournment of

a hearing if received by the court at least 14 days before the date of the

hearing.

just spoke to the court again who said the cl would have to send a signed letter that they agree to adjournment. the cl is evil so unlikely. they are now saying to email in the n244 with the cover note and someone will call for pymt. not guarenteed to be ajourned. gutted as i tried to do this al in advance so i wouldnt have to pay. im so ill at the moment. at this rate will end up.not even being able to attend my conference. is ther any way to put the debt on someone elses name? my partner is willin to have it on his name and say its all down to him as i cannot take anymore.is this possible? he will accept all liability

If you settle out of court, you need to do it a certain way. After all, youd be fully admitting the debt.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D