Jump to content


Registered Users
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


renegadeimp last won the day on March 8

renegadeimp had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

2,278 Excellent

About renegadeimp

Recent Profile Visitors

261 profile views
  1. Thats because theyre copying what others say. Actually ask them what it means and they dont have a clue.
  2. I understand what youre saying but leave religion out of it. Theres nothing good, or moral about the companies youre facing, and "trying to do the right thing" will make YOU worse off. You need to play them at their own ga,e.
  3. also do brexit supporters realise that many people use dynamic IP's and Mask their own IP's for privacy reasons, so it can appear as if they are in those countries? it also seems like they yell BOTS, yet they have no idea how the bots work. To sign the petition, you have to make an email, sign up with that email, then go into the email to verify, then sign up. That would be tough for many bots to do, especially ont eh scale the brexit supporters claim its happening, simply because they dont want the truth to be told
  4. Plus min wage, and thousands of other rights we never had, and the conservatives want to repeal. Like unions, the rights they fought for, gone. Under a conservative government with no restriction or oversight. Theyve already made it so any employer can fire anyone for any reason as long as it isnt discriminatory.
  5. That will NEVER happen. What government is going to give up control and power? Will never happen. People seem to forget, our country is in a mess, not because of anything europe has done, but because of our last few inept governments. And brexiteers want to hand full control to those who have already ruined the country. Complete, total and unrestricted control.
  6. Ignore them. The supreme ruling has absolutely nothing to do with your issue, and they know it doesnt.
  7. Everyone except the already rich. Who would get richer. Peopel do realise most business leaders and high ranking politicians have already moved their money to tax free states... right?
  8. What ill never understand is brexit supporters complain about our government, yet they throw abuse and cause riots to make us leave europe... and in doing so want to hand over total and complete control to the people they hate . They dont even realise that one we leave, all current EU laws we abide by will be written into UK law.
  9. Follow it with a letter in the post. AS soon as you notify them , then its cancelled, if youre after a full refund. Also get on to the finance company as well, as they are liable too. That way you cna let the finance company fight it out with the retailer.
  10. I'd be minded to put it in an envelope, send it back to them with an A4 piece of paper with a big laughing emoji right in the middle of it
  11. Simple, you call or write and reject it. It wasnt what you ordered, so you can cancel, or give them the chance to rectify at their expense. As for that note, SAR them and ask for the specific call log where you said that. Are you able to name the company in question? You can certainly do that here if you wish. But what you need to do is reject the order in full, and tell them to replace it with the one you ordered. At the same time, send the SAR off. If they dont record the calls, then it becomes their problem not yours. You could also contact the finance company and cancel .
  12. From a quick google of other consumer sites, it seems drydens saying they have a CCJ when they know they dont , is their current normal business practice. They need to be reported, and dont let them say its an admin error. If it was an admin error then it shows that their entire procedures arent fit for purpose and need investigating.
  • Create New...