What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for the warning! Have only recently started using Messenger, so will be on guard.

Ha Ha....you cant even guard the washing up :-o:-o:-o

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

slipping with a knife and cutting my finger to the bone, beleave me i swore

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

well im bandaged up, id only just changed the blade on my stanley knife, lightly oiled nice and sharp, shame i slipped, its been taped and glued by the hospital, had a nice huge flap of skin coming off until that tho

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

well im bandaged up, id only just changed the blade on my stanley knife, lightly oiled nice and sharp, shame i slipped, its been taped and glued by the hospital, had a nice huge flap of skin coming off until that tho

Are you sure it was A & E and not B & Q? You could have got a replacement blade while you were there.

I'll get my coat.... and start running...........:eek:

Wasn't today but I poured boiling curry down my arm. I have thick walls but my neighbour must have heard me :mad:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

:confused:ooo what a swaste of curry

For some strange reason I didn't fancy pilau rice on its own.

The sight of melted skin and blisters did put me off too :mad:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

What made me swear today?

Getting KO'd by my 11 month old 28kg GSD puppy.

Kitchen door was open, dog came to back door with her ball in her mouth, dropped the ball just inside the door for me to throw but to pick up ball up I had to close the door - the dog thought I was closing it on her and decided to jump up at the door to push it open - yours truely was bent over picking up the ball - bang, door handle against the top of my head, next I remembered was being laid out on the kitchen floor with OH, daughter & grandson stood over me.

Kitchen door was open, dog came to back door with her ball in her mouth, dropped the ball just inside the door for me to throw but to pick up ball up I had to close the door - the dog thought I was closing it on her and decided to jump up at the door to push it open - yours truely was bent over picking up the ball - bang, door handle against the top of my head, next I remembered was being laid out on the kitchen floor with OH, daughter & grandson stood over me.

Puppies don't cha just luv em?

Especially when they run straight into your legs and try to bend your knees the wrong way...ouch:(

I'm on XP Pro by the way...might not be a problem with Vista. I've got Vista on my laptop but I'm loathe to test the theory!.

Hopefully it might just be an incompatability with the Windowblinds, and it's a shame cos the new interface on Live Messenger was very stylish..they're trying to improve security and Vista -fy XP.

Trouble is I'd already spent a day tweaking and had made my desktop look like a cross between Vista and Tiger, it was stunning, so I'm not prepared to go back to boring old XP's chrome for the sake of a flash Messenger. :mad:

Going to reformat now..it's still buggy and I seem to have lost my IE top toolbar now...

Send a search party if I don't return...:eek:

weve got the live version of that will get the OH to give me the link when hes back from walking dogs.

For msn on vista i have heard u need the vista premium, top package, to get anywhere.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

LOL.

Had to have our German shepard put down last week due to age related problems.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

LOL.

Had to have our German shepard put down last week due to age related problems.

Sorry to hear that GM, must have been devastating for you, our last GSD was 16 years old when we had to make that decision, absolutely heartbreaking thing to do. Swore we would never have another dog, 10 years later here we are with another GSD - yesterday just swore :)

Beachie! You don't swear do you?? !! :eek:

Seems we have a GSD convoy here..

mine made me swear last year when I was training him NOT to barge out of the gate into the field..he sat and stayed beautifully while I opened the gate, still stayed till I said OK, then ran so fast to get out I had to jump out of his way, fell backwards off the step and broke my foot!

He gets to go out first now, as before :rolleyes:

* Make way for a rant!*

Apologies if I offend anyone's opinions here but... WHO OH WHY is that silly Tart Jordan/Katie Price or what ever she is calling herself this week constantly on the front page of the newspapers?!!

I personally am sick to death of seeing her ugly mug and inflated boobs/ego taking up the space of where 'news' should be reported... Is there ANYONE out there who is really interested in what she has to say??

Makes me want to swear... but it's really not worth the effort...8-)

Silly cow.. no that's just an insult to cows... take that back..

Forgot to say... * RANT OVER* feel better now.. ;-)

Edited by Spamalot

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

not offending me as i agree they should be printing news about the state of this countries financies and in particular consumer debt

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

* Make way for a rant!*

Apologies if I offend anyone's opinions here but... WHO OH WHY is that silly Tart Jordan/Katie Price or what ever she is calling herself this week constantly on the front page of the newspapers?!!

I personally am sick to death of seeing her ugly mug and inflated boobs/ego taking up the space of where 'news' should be reported... Is there ANYONE out there who is really interested in what she has to say??

Makes me want to swear... but it's really not worth the effort...8-)

Silly cow.. no that's just an insult to cows... take that back..

Forgot to say... * RANT OVER* feel better now.. ;-)

Couldn't agree more Spammie, what with her and the other one, Kerry Katona, it seems being 'famous':rolleyes: means you can behave how you like and get away with it. What wonderful role models they are for their poor kids :rolleyes:

and going though with a divorce and then publicly stating she still loves him whats all that about?

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.