What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2013 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm happy I got what I expected. Labour did nothing but stealth and took away more than they gave, and added more red tape to it just to put the boot in. Folks moan about the Cons but the job losses in the pubs recently outweigh those in manufacturing at that time.

My Mom said the Cons were never any good. Well she managed to buy her council house for next to nothing and didn't complain then. She thinks we have it easy now through Labour..show me affordable housing, show me a job. Show me anything you don't have to use up a forest to apply for or paint your face a different colour to get more help. It's a postcode lottery on where money is spent and who ends up with mass immigration.

Do people have such short term memories that they forget about all the white elephants that Labour and our councils have ploughed OUR money into. Bring on the Olympics :(

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well just spent the last 2 hours talking to my hubby about his work.

A wee bit about our home life - 5 years ago, my hubby decided at the age of 33 to retrain as a car mechanic, good on him as he always wanted to do it, so we had a couple of really really tight years while he was at college, he got a job and has had various other mechanic positions since he qualified.

Last June he went back to the company he started his onsite apprenticeship with and today he has been offered the post of Workshop Controller :):D

So a very substantial pay rise is on the horizon and one stunned hubby.

Not bad for someone who had sat on his backside doing various coach driving jobs to 5 years later a Workshop Controller.

I think Ill have to treat him to a nice romantic meal out at the weekend ;)

I've just received an email from a very good friend of mine.

Her boss's car was due to be picked up for a service the other day. Unfortunately something went wrong with the collection of his 'flash' car and the dropping off of a courtsey car. After the boss having a go at the garage, the garage, obviously having a very wicked sense of humour, provided him with a courtesy car in the end.

Here is what he has to drive around in lol

NewFiat500pink1.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I've just received an email from a very good friend of mine.

Her boss's car was due to be picked up for a service the other day. Unfortunately something went wrong with the collection of his 'flash' car and the dropping off of a courtsey car. After the boss having a go at the garage, the garage, obviously having a very wicked sense of humour, provided him with a courtesy car in the end.

Here is what he has to drive around in lol

NewFiat500pink1.jpg

Now that made me smile! :D

Dunno weather to put this in the smile or swear page... I'll let you decide :p

Sky News

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Dunno weather to put this in the smile or swear page... I'll let you decide :p

Id say this one, as it was a dum thing to do ;)

PF

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Bush-Tucker trials? :eek:

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

LOL where's Bear Grylls when you need him.:D

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

8 year old daughter is angry at me.... she just shouted "expelliarmus" :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

:grin::grin: Wasn't me! That did make me smile.

Also making me smile, or laugh, was being asked for ID in Sainsburys today. And I wasn't even buying alcohol! I was buying lempsip! Apparently you have to look over 25. :):):)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Glad it made you smile, MP:) Lucky you, looking under 25!

It's made my weekend lol :)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

My boy coming home from uni having finished his last exams. Just waiting for the results now.

He's worked so hard I couldn't be prouder.:D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

This bit form the story made me smile:

She said: 'I turned around and saw this big kangaroo behind me, so I hastened my steps".

I assume she is refering to the animal as being very tall?. . :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

:lol:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Insensative but hey.

This has just made me laff like mad.

Refund from con artist

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.