What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2016 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I belive they originate from some

I bet I know what they

or maybe they drink something different? Edited by locutus

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gee thanks to locotus ive got my last shiny green blob thanks locotus

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Thanks DD

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

um not quite yet... you need 1 more (but I'm sure it'll happen soon)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

Seeing an ex work collegue on Cowboy Builders last night, the dodgy wotsit. . . I hope he gets some jail time. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

ok well your rep gave me one more

Cooker broken so sent daughter today up local kebab shop to buy their special, nice chicken burger and chips for each of us.

She came back and had visited supermarket and came back with a bag of choccy crisps etc....:eek:

She was tired after school and when went out forgot what she went for, so could swear at the shop, but me being a choccy holic has been kept entertained.;)

She threw a right paddy at her mistake, but has calmed down now, told her I am not mad with her, who could be there is a wispa in the bag.:lol:

Pot noodle for tea tonight:lol:

listening to the liverpool anthem b4 the match.

I just like to see the flag flying high the look on the other teams fans faces and to see the liverpool fans singing along. Respect for the other team and there fans who did not try interupting this anthem. You Will Never Walk Alone is true when it comes to Liverpool and there fans.

Good luck liverpool.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Cooker broken so sent daughter today up local kebab shop to buy their special, nice chicken burger and chips for each of us.

She came back and had visited supermarket and came back with a bag of choccy crisps etc....:eek:

She was tired after school and when went out forgot what she went for, so could swear at the shop, but me being a choccy holic has been kept entertained.;)

She threw a right paddy at her mistake, but has calmed down now, told her I am not mad with her, who could be there is a wispa in the bag.:lol:

Pot noodle for tea tonight:lol:

With a Wispa for dessert - or was that starters?:D

Gee thanks to locotus ive got my last shiny green blob thanks locotus

You're actually still one short PF:D.

Won't be long now though.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I'm officially starting a competition "who can give PF his 11th blob"

I'm all repped out for today tho :p

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

WOW someone likes me 3 reps in one day:

Black Horse Say We Can... 30th April 2010 14:45 towards your next blobby :wink: tills x reputation_pos.gifBlack Horse Say We Can... 30th April 2010 11:06 For being a great help. . reputation_pos.gifDoes anybody know... 30th April 2010 10:20 :-)

I now feel very humbled Thank You

PF

p.s just spotted locutus post above after i posted this thank you locutus what a diamond you are

I aint doing that again I've just eaten a whole mcvities Jamaica ginger cake and now feel sick and bloated.

Was nice though lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serves you right, no sympathy here.. . :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Serves you right, no sympathy here.. . :grin:

Well thank you Sir lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was damm nice though all sticky and moist.

PF

Well thank you Sir lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was damm nice though all sticky and moist.

PF

You mind your fingers there PF . ..

WARNING TO ALL