What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would love a gardening thread.

My garden used to be my pride and joy, full to the brim of beautiful flowers every summer. Since my financial situation got so bloody miserable I have totally neglected it and it's an absolute wilderness, and the lawn's been totally taken over by alkanets which are an absolute nightmare to get rid of.

Can anyone suggest any really nasty weedkillers because since they stopped using all those nasty toxic substances - you know, the ones which actually worked but which we couldn't be trusted with - nothing seems to work very well at all. I've also got very nasty sharp grassy things which I inherited and I've cut, poisoned, dug up roots everything, and absolutely nothing gets rid of them for good.

Any ideas?

DD

You made me smile DD,

There is a new replacement weed killer that's supposed to be good but I'll have to look it up.

I can just imagine allotment holders whispering over their fences ,' Do you wanna buy some of the HARD stuff?' Lol :)

I'd agree with the the other poster that it would be cheaper and easier in the long term just to returf after a bit of TLC. You get the instant results but if you can't afford that then treat it regularly with some weed and feed and scatter some new lawn seed after you've raked it.

Hopefully we'll get a gardening thread going and some experienced people can guide us novices into getting nice gardens and growing something equally nice to eat.

xx

Hearing my parents are coming home soon for a proper visit for the first time in about 5/6 years :)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

That is one pumped up Squirrel Night Owl.

It's a lovely day outside and i have some gardening to do. My few days off are going to be busy.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Following the Squirrel theme.......

YouTube - The Owl - Squirrel

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Noticed prime minister left in a BLUE car:eek: Couldnt they have found a black one for him;)

Cameron got the grey car

Not meant to be me being a meanie, just an observation xx

Edited by loopinlouie

Made me smile . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

locutus on the last post!

Thx :) Glad to make you smile

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Maybe you're a traitor because you hollowed out a corgi and put red lights in its eyes?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

Maybe not... just a thaught :p

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Maybe you're a traitor because you hollowed out a corgi and put red lights in its eyes?

:grin:

I may have got the wrong end of the stick, I'm so used to people being discriminitory

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

and I don't think hollowed out corgi's play with sticks....

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Got very stressed a threw laptop across the room, bounce bounce:eek:

It survived:D

Gonna look at buying a punch bag, might be cheaper, someone upset me dash down to garage and smack the bag:lol: ps. It wasnt cag by the way

Bit of kicking might help lose weight as well :)

LL get yourself one of these stress_ball.jpg

At least it won't be as expensive when you throw it accross the room!

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Stick MP? You can afford a stick :eek:

People occasionaly throw one for me when i'm on Last Post :D

Mungy Pup