What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We went to visit my mum yesterday and Ive come home with at least 50 books to be read, so now Im in hoggy heaven when it comes to books.

Ive got the latest Melissa Mayhew, Patricia Briggs, Gena Showalter, Allie Mackay, 4 Katie MacAlisters and all of Jacquelyn Frank's books to name but a few.

So Im off to snuggle down under the duvet once Ive decided which one to read!!!:D

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehe GM you could be right :-)

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

BB you trying to work it out lol

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

hehe well i can come round with the homemade chips and mushrooms and help you eat it lol :-)

then afterwards with our bloted bellys we can work out that conumdrum above lol

Have to laugh, account confirmed as paper free by bt and their rep must have accidently hit the send buttom multiple times. I have so far 15 of the same letter and counting. Even the dog gets annoyed when the post comes with them, found three in her bed this afternoon:lol:

Bt told me the problem is I apparantly have you ready for this 95 email addresses, uhh, duhh no I aint...

Edited by loopinlouie

If the wii fit is that bad then maybe just maybe i should not get one.

I was doing well on it for about three weeks, then sort of faded off. Its good, but if you get bored, hard to get back on xx

I swear the little voice, measuring, measuring is being sarcastic with me :)

In twelve hours we're on our way to Gatwick for our first proper holiday (ie not a long weekend at my sister's in Devon) in all the time we've been together - 13 and a bit years; it's actually my first holiday in 17 years and OH's in 15!! Nearly 3 weeks in Orlando:D Woohoo!!!:D

Oh, and the kids are coming too, not that they'll enjoy it as much as us:lol:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

In twelve hours we're on our way to Gatwick for our first proper holiday (ie not a long weekend at my sister's in Devon) in all the time we've been together - 13 and a bit years; it's actually my first holiday in 17 years and OH's in 15!! Nearly 3 weeks in Orlando:grin: Woohoo!!!:grin:

Oh fantastic have a great time PF

In twelve hours we're on our way to Gatwick for our first proper holiday (ie not a long weekend at my sister's in Devon) in all the time we've been together - 13 and a bit years; it's actually my first holiday in 17 years and OH's in 15!! Nearly 3 weeks in Orlando:D Woohoo!!!:D

Have a lovely time, have you looked at the orlando forum on trip advisor, some great things to visit:-D:-D

Sorry to say had to feel for gordon brown today, gordons gaffe of getting in car and talking with mike still attatched. 'Biggoted woman'

He apologised, but wow put foot in it, so shocking but made me smile, he is human and gaffes like the lot of us.:D

Not good timing though Gordon.

The media and other parties will make a big fat meal of that comment and it will damage labours image again sorry to say it but that could very well end their term in office he really does need a PR course it is now making me think twice

The woman was shown the footage and the look on her face. I must admit funny enough I have been turning back to labour, because to be honest they are all hiding the bad side of their policies and the others seem worse.

See his face when he was shown the footage, he looked like he was going to cry.

indeed lo but will everyone else see it that way remember it is not the first time so he has not learnt from previous episodes

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Aw :D. I have many pics from when my parents lived in Illinois (they live in a different state now) of the squirrels in their back yard. They were 'wild' but semi tame in the sense they had for the most part lost their fear of humans. I'll never forget my first visit, when I first sat out in the sun on a deck chair and felt something on my foot. Being the first time I'd been to the states (and the fact I knew there were no cats or dogs) I daren't look for a good few minutes, wondering what the hell it was and if it'd bite! I coulnd't believe it when I plucked up the courage to look and it was a gorgeous squirrel! I daren't move then because I didn't want to scare it away, it was adorable. I've never been so close to them as when over there. You don't really see them where they are now :(.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

I have 7 in my garden most days feeding off the bird table. The bird food i have to put elsewhere..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Tell you I got a shock a few weeks ago, well suprise. I was looking at the houses accross the way and could have sworn I saw something dash accross the roof. Following day after saying nowt my kids notcied it too. Kept an eye and noticed squirall jumping from the top of a large thirty year old tree to the top of a three story set of houses as if dancing a ballet. I mean a cat wouldnt get up there.

Some of the houses including mine have birds nesting at times on the roof guttering and hang bird feeders near top window.

Either after eggs or seed, but bleeding clever.

We have seen one red squiral near by but mostly grey round here now.