MET Parking Charge Notice Mcdonalds Stansted

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Iv had Grahame white solicitors actually phone me about my 'pcn' from met parking services, not sure how they got my number, but i very politly told them no thanks, i cant confirm anything over the phone and i didnt want there help...........has anyone else had any phone calls from Grahame white solicitors.

Iv had Grahame white solicitors actually phone me about my 'pcn' from met parking services, not sure how they got my number, but i very politly told them no thanks, i cant confirm anything over the phone and i didnt want there help...........

They really hate it when that happens to them, well done.

has anyone else had any phone calls from Grahame white solicitors.

Quite a few on this forum.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear All

My ticket was the McD's at Stansted for apparently overstaying my welcome by 20mins!!

Been following this thread with great interest. I am now at the "£150 next step debt collecting agency" letter stage. Despite geting moments of panic and feeling i need to pay, i re-read the comments and they give me the confidence to do nothing, so still ignoring them!

Just so you all know, i have actually contacted the BBC's Watchdog programme on this matter cos' this is just wrong! They have replied and are very interested but as they are off the air at the moment, not persuing any cases. Can i suggest that you send in your MET stories as this may re-ignite their investigative enthusiasm! The journalist assigned to my case was called Michelle Cox.

[email protected]

Good luck and be interested to know if anyone is no longer recieving any letters or phone calls after the solicitor letters stage!!

Edited by Allan S
formatting

i have recently had a MET letter through the door, from enfield retail park, charging me £50 for returning to mcdonalds within the 2 hour limit. i genuinly was using the faciltities and eating and drinking in the car park outside of mcdonalds. the images are very dark and you can't see anyone in the car, just one image leaving the car park and one image returning.

does anyone know what i can do about this? i don't know whether to ignore them or claim i cant remember who was driving? thanks :-)

First of all do not ever go to Crapdonals again, tell all yout mates etc etc, and vote with your feet.

Buy a flask and mak sum jam buttiz and go park up some where where there is no chance of gettin one of these so called penalties.

Do not contact them, do not pay and do not worry as Popeye the Sailorman has more power in his spinich than these clown av in thier pretend fines.

Av A New Year resolution ger on wi thi life and gioer mitherin.

You will probably get a couple of phone calls from GW once they realise the letters and threat-o-grams have failed as they seem to getting desparate

I just say that it is nothing to do with me and that I don't take un-solicited phone calls and hang up before they can reply

To ask how they got my number would be naive in this day of the big brother state

You will probably get a couple of phone calls from GW once they realise the letters and threat-o-grams have failed as they seem to getting desparate

I just say that it is nothing to do with me and that I don't take un-solicited phone calls and hang up before they can reply

To ask how they got my number would be naive in this day of the big brother state

Go ex dir, stop sending out your phone number when you call and above all do not ever put your phone number down in a shop/Warehouse/ Wollies, cos they all go on databases and then you get mithered with junk phone calls.

I gave up giving my phone number out 1n 1994 and we may have had 2 junk calls in all that time.

As the Tremelos said in thier song; Silence is Golden. "

My dad got a PCN from these cowboys for overstaying in MacCraps at Gatwick. He's very worried cos they've written again wittering on about "impact on his insurance"...blah blah. How can I reassure him that this will lead to nothing? He's worried about bailiffs etc even when I reassure him that these people are [problematic]! He wasn't driving the car at the time - he was on a flight from Dubai!

what , quote "impact on his insurance..."

can you scan that letter and remove personal details, be interesting to see what they are actually saying

but "impact on his insurance"... is a load of old twaddle from the planet perky

Perky is a well known muppet that tries to run a PPC, plenty of posts regarding his antics , just search for PERKY on the forumns

Re: your post #38.

I have unapproved your PDF attachment because of identifyhing info.

Please conceal the registration number before re-posting.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

usual drivel, perky inspired rubbish about the insurance, totally misleading and so against Consumer Regs and probably the Fraud Act Section 2. plus fails to follow the BPA code. come on MET this is trash, can't you do better than this ??? !! meanwhile the OP should send the complaints to TS. MP, landowner papers, local interest websites etc etc your dad is rock solid safe, he was on a plane ! also remove the barcode from the PCN

they may ,typical scare tactics we may go to court, but they wont

no Court in the land would give them your details of insurance, because there is nothing in law that requires you to give them the details of who was driving, let alone who else is insured to drive the car,

• Haha 1

that would be a very long list, hundreds of thousands of other insured drivers at least. and of course there is no such statutory requirement such as they claim. MET - you must try harder to be accurate and lawful, yes the [problem] doesn't work then but do we care ?

maybe they need to sack their script writer, planet perky rules dont apply on the planet EARTH dont they know that :D

Aren't we being a bit unfair here. Surely (not Shirley) they could be submitted for some literary award.

This and other sites are possibly having a noticible effect on MET's turnover hence the desperate measures of this latest [problem]-o-gram

After a couple of months they have started phoning (posing as GW) and still cannot take the hint. They seem for some reason reluctant to take it to court in spite of requests to do so or desist :?

Would guess as word spreads the PPC's may be forced to try their hands at the 'Peppipoo challenge' without the luxury of cherry picking cases they are fairly certain of winning. Should make their cash flow even worse and hopefully see a few go to the wall :D

Once a month, I park in the Car Park of a local Co-Op supermarket. I'm there to clean the windows of an adjacent cottage - I cannot park outside the cottage because the road is simply too busy.

There's no charge for the parking, and it's two hours free.

I have permission from the Shop Manageress - usually get finished about nosebag time, so usually end up buying a sandwich from the shop, anyway.

Quite a pleasant chap does the Car Park for a Company that has featured on here.

He tells me that most of his time is spent chatting and litterpicking, and he writes two tickets a week!

The Co-Op must pay to have him there, because I can't see how else it could pay.

Anyway, I was talking to him last visit, and he said that his employers are livid because the revenue has dropped so much recently, due mainly to this site, and advice given by that radio money man, Martin wotsisname, [not popular with us, because he also encourages people to sack window cleaners and do it themselves]

So turn the screws a bit more ladies and gents, it's hurting them!!

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

Looks like it's worked with my dad - he's now so scared he's going to pay it - what is it with these people - why are they allowed to operate?? Also has anyone ever received a reply from MacCrappies - I've tried twice with no luck - anyone got an e-mail address?