GXS ANPR PCN ONE - Coole and Bevis Aldwick

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

New to this site... Been drawn here due to this parking hell.

I was contacted by Trace (1st i knew of it) about 2 fines,, 1 on 7/6 and another on 21/6,,

Not only was this the first i had heard of the parking infringement but there were no details on their letter stating any of the parking details.. so i didn't know type of car, registration, address.. nothing..

When i eventually got hold of Trace they told me it related to two offences where a young girl could be seen exiting a Red Fiat...

This is a car i lease for my daughter who is a care worker..

So it then became clear that she had unknowingly parked up and been fined by GXS??

The increase in fine to £170 each was the first i/we had heard of it..

Their last letter to me has said they want proof that my daughter is allowed to drive the car under the lease agreement but it won't change anything as i'm the registered keeper anyway.. They also add they will not converse with me further... They asked me to send the proof!!!

My question is has anyone else failed to be informed of the original action??

I still have no record of this so i can't even see the "evidence" against us!

1st it is NOT A FINE , its a speculative invoice for the driver supposedly entering into some fictitious with GXS  by entering the private land GXS might manage on behalf of the land owner if the contract is valid and upto date.

2nd why have you not received anything to date before trace got involved? they usually get involved if the address of the registered keeper on the car's V5C is incorrect? and the RK has moved in recent times and not updated DVLA.

anyway stuff that for now

please complete this

i would suggest you get a new topic started for the 2nd speculative invoice 

you appear to have been in extended contact with trace.

can we please have all comms in/out to date posted up to one multipage pdf. read upload<<clickme guide

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to GXS ANPR PCN ONE - Coole and Bevis Aldwick

Thank you for your response.

just to clarify, we did not receive any correspondence from GXS in relation to these two charges (maybe they were sent to the leasing company?) the first I knew of the charges was the notice from Trace.. 

V5C is correct and in my name.

I will endeavour to fill the details in of the questionnaire asap

thats interesting you think they must have sent everything to the lease company, as i wonder where they found out their detILS IF THE CAR'S v5c IS IN YOUR NAME (opps caps) . their return to the DVLA for keeper details would not show their details, but yours as the RK.

somethings not right here.

typically these lease companies also think these speculative invoices are fines too, and would have charged you a fee to inform them of your details . 

something is not right here, esp as you've 2 invoices.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

By the sound of it the lease company have not complied fully with the requirements of the Protection of freedoms Act when they received the original PCN.

What they should have done is send  GX your details and the contract you have with the lease company. then GX should send you  a new PCN . That doesn't seem to have happened. If they did not reply within 28 days GX are likely to have said that they are then liable for the charge. that is when the lease company have given them your details.

Strange then that GX have not followed up by sending you a PCN. I suggest that you check with the lease company and find out where they are with the PCN.  Ask them for copies of the two PCNs they received and when they responded to them.  When did they tell GXs that you were the lessee and if GXS are holding the lease company responsible for the charge.

Totally ignore Trace. It has nothing to do with them whether your daughter is insured or not.

Send GXs an sar [you will find it in our library section] and see what information they have on you and what they say they have sent you. do not contact them in any other way apart from the sar.

I take it you have still not received a PCN from them or any other correspondence?

It looks as if the lease company and GXS have messed the situation up between themselves which is good news for you. So no contact with either GXS ,Trace or any debt collector or solicitor  in the meantime. just wait for them to respond to the sar-which may not be for a month. 

In the meantime just relax as it looks as if you will end up in the clear.

Edited by lookinforinfo

The lease company can't possibly be involved.

The DVLA V5C information is all they can possibly have. There is no public database containing the actual owner of every vehicle on the road.

Sounds like they have simply not sent out their usual carp missives.... unless

Mtec, do you ever have problems with mail delivery to your home?

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

LFI is spot on.  SAR to GXS.  Also try to get the PCNs from the lease company.

Then you can get to the bottom of what all this is about.

Also have a read of this short thread  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/458110-gxs-anpr-pcn-ntk-coole-and-bevis-bognor-regis/#comment-5212295  You will get an idea of what they will do next - i.e. threaten to drop a nuclear bomb on your home, but in reality all huff & puff, well at least so far.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

i know im being pedantic but please go check the V5C document you hold on this vehicle and ensure it states your name and current address as the registered keeper.

and they

really weird.

and they

On the DVLA database your car should be owned by the leasing company and that is where the original PCN should have gone.

Please check with the leasing company if they have received the PCNs and what have they done about it and when since Trace obviously know you ae involved. or is the car leased in your daughter's name and you are paying?

If the latter is the case has she had any communication from GXS and perhaps worried about telling you.

It is kind of difficult for us to help when we don't know the full picture. 

Things such as 

1] is the car leased 

2] if yes, in whose name

3] have you contacted the lease company  since if it is leased, that is where the PCNs will  have been sent initially.

4] what have they done/ have they advised GSX that the car is leased ; when did they tell them;have they paid the tickets; why haven't they told you what is happening?

Those answers will help help you and us to resolve this without you having to pay GSX.

@LookingForInfo

1 hour ago, lookinforinfo said:

On the DVLA database your car should be owned by the leasing company and that is where the original PCN should have gone.

there is no such thing as the OWNER of a vehicle on a V5C nor the DVLA database

confused......

dx

and they