Locked in car park

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4651 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3.gif

It was exactly one year today that Patma wrote....

Can't believe it! Congratulations to Fred & Patma for keeping the faith & good luck for the hearing.

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

I would just like to wish all of the involved parties (on the defendents side only of course) good luck for the Directions Hearing tomorrow. Here's hoping that the new judge sees some sense and allows Fred's counterclaim to go through, so that he can be properly compensated for the huge amount of stress that he has been put though in the last three years. It's been a fascinating read over the last twelve months since this thread started, and I'll be sorry when the final chapter is written.

Finally, to the thread itself I would like to wish it

3.gif

It was exactly one year today that Patma wrote

I wonder if she had any idea exactly what sort of a roller coaster ride she was climbing aboard when she wrote that.

RichardM, thankyou so much for al your good wishes and amazingly for spotting the thread is a year old. I had absolutely no idea!!:D:D

I certainly didn't have a clue all this would happen.

So Applications Hearing tomorrrow and the story will be exactly a year and a day old. Hope that's a good omen.:)

The Hearing is set for 11am and I'll get online as soon as poss afterwards with the latest news.

I think we've prepared about as much as we can, so fingers crossed and here goes.

One of the Applications is Lyons Davidson's application to delay next weeks final hearing as apparently the College's representative is unable to attend.:roll:

Thankyou everyone for all your good wishes. I am so grateful to every single one of you for having stuck with this and being so supportive. I dread to think what would have happened without you all.

Happy Birthday everyone!!!:lol::lol::lol:

ap_20090507011137247.jpg.jpg?ib_____DKdt177YL

Hmmmmmmmm....

Perhaps the judge will suggest that this person changes their diary for next week...

We'd be delighted if he did. There are a whole lot of interesting questions we want to put to this gentleman. I wouldn't like to be in his shoes at all.

Awaiting with bated breath!!!

7 years in retail customer service

Expertise in letting and rental law for 6 years

By trade - I'm an IT engineer working in the housing sector.

Please note that any posts made by myself are for information only and should not and must not be taken as correct or factual. If in doubt, consult with a solicitor or other person of equal legal standing.

Please click the star if I have helped!!

Hello caggers, my mother, Patma has phoned to say what happened at the hearing. I'm sure she will give more details and explain it better than I can, as soon as she can get online.

Anyway, the hearing lasted 20 minutes, and the outcome is that Fred's amended defence and counter claim have been allowed. The postponement requested by Lyons Davidson has also been allowed.

And there will be another applications hearing scheduled to last 2 hours, in order to deal with the remaining applications. Unfortunately, this isn't likely to take place very soon, I imagine not for a month or 2 at least.

It's been so lovely to see all the best wishes and support on this thread and I feel the same frustration when things are dragged out for so long, but as long as the final outcome is in Fred's favour that's all that matters. So, fingers crossed.

Thanks to you all and mum will be back and able to answer your questions etc, as soon as she can.:)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4651 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks