Why you should never be afraid of DCA phonecalls....

fuzzybobble
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5686 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post removed by user due to personal information

Edited by ciaomc2002
post removed by user due to personal information

20 Creditors including 1 CCJ with - you guessed it - Bryan Carter! £13467.43 owing. £2000 paid off in the past 12 months!!!

As you all know how much I hate Moorcroft, so I just had to waste their time for a few mins.

I used some totally made up details, so no matter how hard poor Dawn tried, her computer just didn't come up with any matches for my account.

Now let's play "Guess where I live?" ;)

• Haha 1

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

As you all know how much I hate Moorcroft, so I just had to waste their time for a few mins.

I used some totally made up details, so no matter how hard poor Dawn tried, her computer just didn't come up with any matches for my account.

Now let's play "Guess where I live?" ;)

EXCELLENT FB

Absabloodylutely Brilliant.

Next time give them the postcode of some other DCA. Hey who knows you could give your name as Andy Bartle from Leeds:eek:

Poor old DCA drone, I had a laugh at this one. My best one still though has to be the poor guy who kept referring to his supervisor and when asked why he couldn't give his full name told me it was 'due to data protection'... when asked what part of the act he asked his supervisor and came back very sheepishly with 'sorry, its company policy'.

Mabye Fuzzybobble could confuse them with asking what bit of data protection they are referring to - works most of the time for me!

Sheer genius!

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

Fuzzybobble, we had such a great night last night. I have been having a few probs with our computer and had seen your 'ad' on youtube but could not listen to it, so went for a family meal at daughter's last night, and for post meal entertainment we watched your fabulous show, it made us cry laughing, 'a Christmas card', 'sorry' the muppet couldnt even believe his own ears. Well done, big respect.