Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4580 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi andie thanks for the reply like i said this was a while ago when i was at a very low ebb threatened with eviction, which eventually was, but i had problems with water leaks and the insurance i had on my secured loan they wouldnt let me claim for the damage,/repairs which would of made selling the house more viable than eviction, now ive got more fight in me ive got nothing to lose digging into this and if i can help just one person on the way i will be happy,hoope they recorded the calls but i know it never went beyond welscum.

Right Tigga - you need to escalate this - who underwrites the policy? NU??

Have you got anything in writing saying Welcome refused your claim?

I'm on a mission with both DG and NU today as I've caught them out at something - my mission now is to make their lives very difficult - infact I would go as far as saying I'm after them more than I'm after Welcome at the moment - you expect lies and deceit from Welcome but not from a company like NU!!

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

had a letter saturday saying i had been charged £25 for outside call,and £10 for returned cheque,call for was when i pointed out that there was no agreement and would he kindly supply one and the £10 returned cheque fee is a joke as never send cheques,fourteen days up and never received a copy of the agreement.

Seems we all got out letters on Saturday!!:D

Right Tigga - you need to escalate this - who underwrites the policy? NU??

Have you got anything in writing saying Welcome refused your claim?

I'm on a mission with both DG and NU today as I've caught them out at something - my mission now is to make their lives very difficult - infact I would go as far as saying I'm after them more than I'm after Welcome at the moment - you expect lies and deceit from Welcome but not from a company like NU!!

no ive got nothing in writing relating to this thats why im gonna send sar and try to get every last bit of info they hold on me.:confused:

Experian have added a disputed note on to my Welcome insert on my credit file - warns people to disregard this entry whilst under dispute - good one experian at least you've listened to us Welcome customers :)

They have no choice but to place the note on your file. However when Welcome say it's true (without producing any evidence) Experian will remove your note without further ado

They have no choice but to place the note on your file. However when Welcome say it's true (without producing any evidence) Experian will remove your note without further ado

I preempted that so I sent them welcomes own written proof of the error and have left experien in no doubt if they don't take off the error I'll pursue all legal avenues to compel them to

Just received this letter

I would advise that your enquiry has been escalated to us from direct group, adminastrators of the above policies.

as underwriters of the policies, we will contact you within the next 10 working days.

If you have any enwuiries in the meantime, call us on 01903-273632 between 9:00am and 5:00pm monday to friday. Please quote departnent 33 on all correspondence.

Susan stamp

Technical team

Must be doing overtime getting everyones detaails onto there systems.

Just received this letter

I would advise that your enquiry has been escalated to us from direct group, adminastrators of the above policies.

as underwriters of the policies, we will contact you within the next 10 working days.

If you have any enwuiries in the meantime, call us on 01903-273632 between 9:00am and 5:00pm monday to friday. Please quote departnent 33 on all correspondence.

Susan stamp

Technical team

Must be doing overtime getting everyones detaails onto there systems.

Believe me they'll be enjoying it - all staff based at the Warren are being made redundant soon

been assigned a new court date today 12th of May Welcome are going down - got all my evidence I've gone so far beyond the initial PPI - I'm gonna get all the wrong doings I've uncovered out on court record - public documents and then publisg for all to see - can't wait!!! :D

been assigned a new court date today 12th of May Welcome are going down - got all my evidence I've gone so far beyond the initial PPI - I'm gonna get all the wrong doings I've uncovered out on court record - public documents and then publisg for all to see - can't wait!!! :D

Good on ya andie...

Hi All

Good luck in court Andi. Biddy not sure what you got from land registry but I got bugger all! apparently after much phoning and emailing they do not keep/issue copies of charge certificates...paper trail..ahem I mean wast and all that, only the mortgage company do (won't have any luck getting that from welcome) so they sent me my title deeds (already got) and a copy of the standard security form I apparently signed (already got), 7 days before the initial loan was approved of course, grrrr. And they have charged me 17.50 for the pleasure!!!:mad: rather than tell me when I spoke to them 4 times that they don't issue copies!!!! Absolutely fuming. Breath.

On a plus side, the copy they have of the so called legal doc that is standard security deed is 'edited' again and varies from a) the copy welcome have and b) my UNSIGNED COPY.

I'm running out of time and worry my solicitor doesn't have my balls to fight this actually. Can anyone clarify if this is a legal document every copy has to be exactly the same else its only good for recycling? Also if welcome did not register rewrite does, and I quote

"The borrowers in security of all sums due and that become due to the lender including the advance and any further advance under (one) agreement between the borrowers...blah blah"

cover all or any loans if NO further money was advanced?

Feel like I'm grasping at straws but this can't be legal :(

Off to view a rental, presuming welcome don't stop the sale of the house!!

am xx

Hi All,

I've been reading this thread with interest for a while now, and was wondering if any one out there will be able to answer a question for me?

I took out a loan with Welcome early last year, then in December I got another loan with them (which ended the other loan). Just received my CCA and statement of price from them (actually got them really easy compared to most people on here - just phoned them last week and said that they had never sent me a copy of my agreement when I took out the new loan, and they posted what look like faxed copies). Anyway, on the statement of price, it says that the monthly payment for the aceptance fee (which is £75 according to the credit agreement) is £4.36. The loan term is 24 months, so they are actually charging me £104.64 for the arrangement fee. I read somewhere earlier in this thread that they cannot charge interest on the acceptance fee (but can't seem to find the page now as this thread is huge!). Could some kind person please point me in the right direction? As if this loan is unenforceable due to them charging interest on the acceptance fee, then I am really keen to get the agreement cancelled ASAP.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Hi All,

I've been reading this thread with interest for a while now, and was wondering if any one out there will be able to answer a question for me?

I took out a loan with Welcome early last year, then in December I got another loan with them (which ended the other loan). Just received my CCA and statement of price from them (actually got them really easy compared to most people on here - just phoned them last week and said that they had never sent me a copy of my agreement when I took out the new loan, and they posted what look like faxed copies). Anyway, on the statement of price, it says that the monthly payment for the aceptance fee (which is £75 according to the credit agreement) is £4.36. The loan term is 24 months, so they are actually charging me £104.64 for the arrangement fee. I read somewhere earlier in this thread that they cannot charge interest on the acceptance fee (but can't seem to find the page now as this thread is huge!). Could some kind person please point me in the right direction? As if this loan is unenforceable due to them charging interest on the acceptance fee, then I am really keen to get the agreement cancelled ASAP.

Thanks in advance everyone.

It depends on what they've put on the agreement if this is actually the case.

Look on your agreement under the acceptance fee - if there is a paragraph that states they are adding interest on to the acceptance fee there isn't really much you can do sorry :(

Has anyone else had to log a complaint with the FOS as Welcome arent playing ball ? With me they are ' witholding ' part of my PPI refund, and so I had to take matters into my own hands and log it with the FOS. Silly me though as they have a HUGE backlog, and now wish I would have taken it down the court route - however I was afraid to do that, as I dont really know that much about it, and I have got two small children to deal with and am also nearly 5 months pregnant, and have been back and forth to hospital - so I thought the FOS would be the easiest route for me to take.

I have spoken to the FOS to check on my cases progress, as even though I know it will take forever for them to sort it, I wanted to see what Welcome were doing ' behind the scenes '. The FOS advised that they had written to them twice, but they had failed to respond - Charming ! :mad:

So, being in the frame of mind that I am, I rang the compliance dept to see what they were playing at etc....now awaiting a call from someone to advise me whats happening ( which I am highly unlikely to receive ).

Cant just understand why they dont just settle up !! Granted there are maybe people out there who after the initial ' we dont agree with you letter, and we arent going to refund you ' , will simply just stop with their claim and think whats the point, but Welcome know they have a huge fight on their hands with the masses of us who are planning to take them all the way - just be done with it and give us our money back !!

They arent very sensible in this respect are they ?? :lol:

Forsure

** One woman crusade against the rip off lenders ! **

IMG-27-1.jpg

IMG_0001-18.jpg

ive been doing some work in progress for the last few days so have not been on the plot,

still not letting norwich union off the hook,

received this garbage today quoting the limitations act,

some one should tell them its six years from the expiry date, not when the policy was taken out,

phone call now me thinks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4580 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks