Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also forgot to mention that Welcome have told me I will have to sign a new loan agreement before they will pay out told them they have not a chance in hell and they said they will not be paying out the insurances if I refuse.

this has to be wrong they break the law then admit breaking the law and then decide how they will be punished what a system.

jdene

They're talking crap. They have to pay this out if it is ruled in your favour.

My experience with the FOS is similar to yours. I made a complaint about the interest on the Acceptance Fee to find out once and for all if this could be added. I made my initial complaint in February and I am not awaiting an ombudsman to take over my case as the adjudicator simply rhymed off borrowing and repaying loans regardless of what the legalities are. :mad:

:lol::lol::lol:..... I wonder how much they pay.....:D

maybe you could apply for it and find out :rolleyes:

I even hate to think that anyone would dare work for these muppets.

DPA request 08/02/2006

Ist money back request letter send 03/04/2006

2nd letter send 20/04/2006 - no reply

Filed claim @court for £1952.00 on 17/05/2006

Halifax paid up £1952.00 26/05/2006

The long awaited and clearly apparent news has arrived. Welcome will be collecting out the loans. Not offering any new loans to existing or new customers. They reckon it will take 2-3 years to collect what remains. My guess would be it will not even take 2 years.

Where have you found that EBOY? Is it following today's shareholder meeting?

The long awaited and clearly apparent news has arrived. Welcome will be collecting out the loans...

That, presumably, would be where they are in possession of a properly executed agreement?

Also, a fair number of people are going to have agreements (possibly secured) up to as long as 300 months.

Edited by IainHL
An extra "u" crept into presumably. Then added an extra bit about long agreements.

where is this cattles board id like a read ;)

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

i dont blame the shareholders at all. at the end of they day they are getting nothing so why the hell should the banks get anything? Havent the banks had enough of our hard earnt cash already. Seeing as we all own most of the banks these days, lets petition the RBS to let them sink without a trace!!!

• Haha 1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks