Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True, true, true. Not read lots of this thread but has the CCA been dealt with yet dadofholly?

As for PPI you are well within your rights to withhold but you'd need to show on one of a few angles possible thast you were unbaware of it being added at the time of any agreement being made. It's not very difficult to do but still an important hurdle to justify your actions today :)

I knew it was being added but they didnt tell me it was useless to me as i was self employed at the time. - And they knew i was self employed as i had to declare that on the application. - No cca part not been requested yet. - may go whole hog and go for SAR. -

If they put PPI on knowing you were self-employed (which you would have told them during the application process) then it is them who are in trouble. As such the figures you have paid per month to date are incorrect and you are well within your rights to act as you have. Judge is quite right to state the loan is outstanding but also if it is unenforceable all you have is a stalemate.

The only way out is possibly for you to instigate litigation based on the PPI errors but of course this is a long winded route. Have you involved the FSA yet? As for the SAR I would go for it, be interesting to see what they've been doing and I'd also get hold of the credit agreement if you haven't already got it. Ultimately they're in the wrong not you, just need to find the best route from here as the incorrect registries with credit agencies is damaging to you. Get all the info you can and go from there I reckon :)

Hi All

Does Anyone Know If The Compliance Address Is Still The Same-mere Way Nottingham As I Sent A Letter Recorded And It Still Says It Is In The System On Track And Trace When They Have Always Been Signed For The Next Day

Regards

Hi All

Does Anyone Know If The Compliance Address Is Still The Same-mere Way Nottingham As I Sent A Letter Recorded And It Still Says It Is In The System On Track And Trace When They Have Always Been Signed For The Next Day

Regards

Address is still same as far as im aware. - When was it posted? need to make time for christmas, weekends, and bank holidays.

Hi There

I Posted It Along With A Recorded Delivery Parcel On The 23rd And The Parcel Was Delivered On Tuesday

Regards

Was the parcel delivered to welcome, or somehwere else - If The offices are not open over this period then there will be no one to collect and sign. - i've worked all over chrimbo but my head office is shut till jan 4th - Welcome maybe the same. Give it another week or so then begin chasing up.

Fingers crossed Postggj. I just have this awful feeling Brown and his underhand bunch are pointing the Banks and Financial Companies in the direction they want to cause less ripples so the general public dont not realise how corrupt they really are !!

hate this **** welcome finance, recently have missed 3 payments as ive been in hospital, gonna pay it this week but blocked them from phoning me, always something dodgy, borrowed 750 in 2007 and still owe 600. just want them to die off!!:mad:

oh and hello im new here haha.

Hello post hope you not to legless after the new year nice to see you still up for the fight into the next decade, hope i can gain enough experience and confidence to help people as you have helped me and my family in the new year.

Regards

jdene

I think we should have a exhibition of postgj comments as representative of todays society struggle for equality ( yes i did pinch some of it from another site) but I think post is the consumer Banksy vote now for the new leader of the consumer party

we were all plastered for the new year just to make you feel wanted post lol

come to think of it many a word spoken in jest ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks