style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1011 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If Mr Cameron could have delivered the deals wanted by the UK Government in the time before the referendum, the people of the UK would have had more confidence as to our role and significance within the EU, and you probably wouldn't be having this debate now, and that was with a threat of leaving. Sounds like the member states are not interested in what we want. If the negotiations fell apart then, why would anything change now. There was always something fundamentally wrong or referendums wouldn't have been raised in the first place.

If they couldn't sell it then I can't see how they could sell it again Uncle B that's my thought.

I take it as a compliment and I don't mind you put me in a box titled 'elite'!

It's not illegal to not exercise my right to vote or other rights. I didn't participate in general nor local elections. My reason is that I will be fine with both options, but I believe that others will face many obstacles with Brexit vote in the future. This however doesn't mean that I don't have valid points to make or should stay just silent as you implicated in your post.

Can somebody help to explain to king12345 the difference between illeagal immigrants, assylym seakers (having nothing to do with the EU) and EU citizens who are in the UK legally? I've attempted on more occassions but it seems to me this basic difference is not clear to some Brexiters.

It's very sad and unfair to vote for Brexit because of illegal immigration because illegal immigrants have nothing to do with EU citizens. It's like operate heart when you have problems with your stomach, no wonder patient is going to die!

The one who doesn't understand the basic concepts of life is you, not the brexitiers.

You think to be the sharpest tool in the box, but you can't even read 2 lines without losing concentration.

We, the brexitiers, know exactly the difference between illegal immigrants, asylum seekers and EU citizens.

The fact that I made a comment mentioning illegal immigrants, doesn't mean that i think EU citizens are illegally coming in UK.

I probably speak for everyone else here on cag and possibly the majority in the real world when I say that you have no right to call brexitiers "ignorant".

We got up in the morning on the day, went to the polling station and expressed our preference, fulfilling the civil duty of good citizens.

You and many others decided to sink your derriere on the sofa, watching Jeremy Kyle.

Now you arrogantly want to call us stupid.

As far as i am concerned, the moment you decided that voting was for losers and "stupids", you gave up your right to complain or even comment on the matter.

The one who doesn't understand the basic concepts of life is you, not the brexitiers.

You think to be the sharpest tool in the box, but you can't even read 2 lines without losing concentration.

We, the brexitiers, know exactly the difference between illegal immigrants, asylum seekers and EU citizens.

The fact that I made a comment mentioning illegal immigrants, doesn't mean that i think EU citizens are illegally coming in UK.

I probably speak for everyone else here on cag and possibly the majority in the real world when I say that you have no right to call brexitiers "ignorant".

We got up in the morning on the day, went to the polling station and expressed our preference, fulfilling the civil duty of good citizens.

You and many others decided to sink your derriere on the sofa, watching Jeremy Kyle.

Now you arrogantly want to call us stupid.

As far as i am concerned, the moment you decided that voting was for losers and "stupids", you gave up your right to complain or even comment on the matter.

You are personally atacking me, it was Laura who pointed out to ignorance of Brexiters by starting thread, I even never used word 'stupid'. You made bunch of false allegations so far.

It's a general rant and includes Brexit as well, how I see it is we have had a vote, the people have spoken, this is called democracy, what do people want ??, in out in out shake it all about, personally I think some people don't know what that want..

Doesn't that mean that the 48% are still entitled to an opinion though? It's still not far off half the country.

HB

It is less then half the people that voted which is less then the majority and the point of voting is you go with the majority, how is it possible any other way ?..

It is less then half the people that voted which is less then the majority and the point of voting is you go with the majority, how is it possible any other way ?..

I'm not arguing with that, I'm just saying that people who voted to remain are still entitled to express their opinions after the vote.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Opinion as well is great but once the argument has been decided through the ballot box, do we keeping re running the vote until those that shout the loudest get there way, their must come a time where those that lost hold up there hands and accept that in life no one can have there own way all of the time..

Look, however you might dislike EU telling the UK what laws it has to comply with, it will always come down to economics. It is too early to tell whether Brexits economic implications are so bad that any independence gained by leaving the EU is not worth it.

IF it starts to look like Brexit will cause severe damage to the economy and Government faced impossible decisions e.g cutting pensions, reducing NHS spending, then you can bet that public opinion will start to change. Government can't ignore what the public are saying and just plough on based on one non binding referendum vote.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Who's Jeremy Kyle ? :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1011 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks