Fracking gets go-ahead in UK for first time since 2011 as North Yorkshire council approves plans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1468 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well you can feel things changing.On many fronts.

The rig is up and soon things will begin.

A horrendous object and last night it was lit up.

Forced on Lancashire by the Government.

And throughout the UK the might of the Government and the Energy Companies is being felt as they try to spread the virus throughout Great Britain.Such a small Island.

So what happens now.

Two challenges for starters.One just came live this morning.

I will let Gayzer Frackman explain what is happening.

He is now on his 5th day of a hunger strike.

Gayzer Frackman - #rawnews #stopthelie #demandtheban #frackbritishgas Unfrack.me #teamfrackfree #starvefracking

Hungerstrike Day Four.

To bring Peace to Preston New Road

Crowdjustice up tomorrow from 8.00

Please give us your support to help stop British(fracking)Gas/Cuadrilla

Our cases (Preston New Road and mine) will be heard at the Royal Courts of Justice on the 30/31 August.....

Give us our best shot and support us.

I am fighting this from the gates to the courts.....Bring Peace to Preston New Road

Details of the case and appeal which was launched at 8 am this morning.

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/endfracking/

The other case from Benjamin Dean which is coming closer is here.And if won well the Frackers and their backers would be Fracked.

Already on last post back but the link.

https://www.gofundme.com/fracking-judicial-review-challenge

What else,oh yes,British Gas.I hoped you noticed the price rise announced the other day.

And the huge pay rise given to the boss.What is it now over 4 million.

Also piling money into the Fracking Company Cuadrilla.

I hope you know where some of your bill money has been going.

But whether just angry at the price hike or you do not like Frackers being backed by your energy company you have a choice.

Check this link out.

UNFRACK ME.

Do you pay bills to any of these guys?

http://unfrack.me/

Righty ho,where was i upto,mmm.

Still thinking about Seismic testing in the Oceon and land the effects on the EcoSystem.

In the Ocean like Dynamite going off in your living room every 10 seconds for days at a time.

Whales getting lost,ending up hundreds of miles away from migration routes.If connected,well if you were a Whale you would do a body swerve surely if you heard that.

Just wondering that is all,not knowledgable enough comes to mind.

Today at the Fracking Site,perhaps many will be down there.

I hear the Unions are going down there today along with many others.

Live links and videos as the day goes on.

I am seeing many videos and articles from all Great Britain but it is hard to put them all here.

Concentrating on PNR otherwise the post would go on for ever.

But will check Drill Or Drop and put the links here regularly.

Here you can check out the latest.

The Link to Drill Or Drop.

https://www.facebook.com/drillordrop/

More news and views today as the Community and people from across the Uk once again turn up On The Road To HELL.

To Say We Said No.

I am still finding it difficult to put pictures of the Rig On makes me feel ill.But on the videos you will see it as the day goes on.

Back soon.

Tawnyowl.

The Fracking Rig.

Video.

Coming Probably To A place Near You Unless If Threatened Enough People Turn Out And Say No.

Even then though it may not be enough.This is wrong in my view,forced on communities by the Government.

If you are looking forward to these monstrosities turning up in your area enjoy your day.

Maybe buy a mask or two and sell your house rapidly before the price plummets.

I must say i am finding this a touch of a nightmare.

Even waking up during the night many times.Maybe 6 hours or so a day watching this appear and all the horrors happening on the Road To Hell are affecting me some way.Kind of asking myself how this is affecting the communities up and down Great Britain.

The ordinary person,council who has not been listened to.Democracy smashed to pieces.

Anyway the horror show-enjoy.Or grip something hard,and no throwing things through the TV Screen.

Or celebrate with a glass or two.

PS This is not over yet,No Surrender.:-)

The ‘shale revolution’ ends with a bang

As British frackers struggle to drill a handful of test wells, the US ‘shale revolution’ on which their efforts are predicated looks to be coming to an end.

The reasons for its demise will send shivers through UK investors as they realise that it has nothing to do with the quantities of oil and gas beneath the ground.

Even if British frackers find gas beneath Derbyshire, Lancashire, Sussex or Yorkshire, their industry will be dead before any meaningful amount can be brought to the surface.

The problem for Britain’s would-be frackers is that the US fracking industry has all of the advantages: a developed onshore oil and gas industry; favourable geology and social geography; looser planning and environmental regulation; considerable political support; and, crucially,Wall Street’s trillions of dollars.

If, with all of this in its favour, the best the US industry can manage is to fall ever further into debt, then the UK industry – which has government support but not much else – is unlikely to get beyond the handful of test wells that it is currently drilling… and these are too few in number to determine the viability of the industry in future.

It is most likely that when the US industry crashes, UK fracking will be over for good.

http://consciousnessofsheep.co.uk/2017/08/12/the-shale-revolution-ends-with-a-bang/

Figures published by the IMF in 2015 show the UK provides more subsidies for fossil fuels than renewables

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/new-figures-published-by-the-imf-show-the-uk-provides-more-subsidies-for-fossil-fuels-than-renewables/

Government spends twice as much abroad on fossil fuels as renewable energy

As much as 99 per cent of UK Export Finance spending on energy goes on most polluting fuels, figures show

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/government-fossil-fuels-renewable-energy-uk-export-finance-climate-change-global-warming-co2-a7887376.html

Ian Crane Fracking Nightmare-Episode 110-Very Interesting. Latest Video.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1479683542098467&id=200294730037361

Back a while.

Centrica's stake in Cuadrilla says much about UK shale gas industry

The company will pay £40m for a 25% stake in a shale gas field in Lancashire, giving the driller a presumed value of

£160m

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/jun/14/centrica-cuadrilla-uk-shale-gas-industry

As soon as i can find Ian Cranes Fracking Nightmare Episode 110 on You Tube i will put it on here.

The link is on the post above.Fascinating thoughts,views articles and more.

Building up now to Monday.

And rumours that some police when they saw that Drilling Rig were shocked themselves.

On Ian Cranes link above and many more interesting things.

Can you believe cows are walking that close to the Fracking Site.Good heavens.I am off now i can stand no more today.

Will be fully recovered by Monday.

Do not have Nightmares,Sleep Well,tomorrow is another day.

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl

Even the establishment supporting BBC is reporting this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40955249

Fracking: Shale rock professor says UK gas reserves 'hyped'

"Prof John Underhill from Heriot-Watt University said UK shale deposits were formed 55 million years too late to trap substantial amounts of gas."

"This is very different from the US, where big deposits of shale gas were created in the continental heart of America, far from the movement of tectonic plates"

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

Thanks for the article tobyjugg2 and the post on the Ivory thread.

I am offline at the moment just using a small tablet that I am not keen on at all.

The Blue Screen Of Death arrived and fried my hardrive so struggling a little.

And as usual for me no back up as I always think it will never happen so lost years of photos etc.

So for those that are interested, want to find out the latest facebook livestreamers a page or so ago you can also check Drill or Drop link a post or so ago.

And of course post away with any news,views or just how you feel about things.

Also running a small business with this tablet,such a success.

Ah well just popped in I am sure Normal Fracking Service will resume shortly.

TOok ages to type this.

NO surrender keep up the fight the FRackers are not going to win a shame they do not realise it.

We are only a small Island To much risk.Investors will lose millions

There is a guy down there at the Fracking Site on Hunger Strike,Gayzer Frackman.5 or more days now.

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl.

Hearing that pond levels are dropping near the Fracking site.

Surely their can only be a few reasons if the drop is pretty Dramatic.

1 Evaporation but so much rain has fallen lately.

2 I remember many years ago a pond water level dropping in the area.

Turned out a industrial development had blocked the natural spring feeding the pond.Made a bypass.

3 Something is draining the land that naturally feeds the ponds.

Many water tankers are regularly going on site.

If the water drop is dramatic something must be happening.

Well my computer problems are now behind me.The Blue screen of death arrived and killed my hard drive.

A new computer has arrived and off we go.

So now i start again,a little behind the latest news.Trying now to catch up.

Although i have been watching many videos and posts and reading articles it will take a little time to put things in the correct order.

So where are we.Things i am hearing,rumours if you like.

Cuadrilla have started drilling and rumours abound of bent drills and strange unearthly sounds emitting from the Site at times.

The Site could be slowly moving due to boggy conditions or some other reason.

Could this become a new tourist attraction,The Leaning Tower Of Lancashire.

Water rumours abound.

Utility workers occasionally seen on site as are many water tankers.

Here and there on the Road To Hell Bubbling and water seeping through the road.

Some say there are possibly water pressure drops and issues connected.

Has this development moved things underground,the sheer weight perhaps.

Affecting water mains etc.

Ponds dropping in water in the area.Is some sort of drainage blocking the natural filling of these from surrounding land.

All unanswered,as i say these are things you hear but will become clear as time goes by.

One thing on my mind that i heard somewhere.I will have to check this.

Kirby Misperton.

There is a chance that as soon as the summer season finishes up there in Yorkshire the Frackers will appear in force.

I believe Flamingo Land is pretty close to things happening up there.

One well is ready after already being prepared someway back.A little tidying and it could be off they go.

Even beating PNR.But i wrote this so i could check this week,to remind myself.

So while i catch up a few articles.

Following on from tobyjugg2s link on previous page.

UK shale gas overhyped because geology is unsuitable for fracking – Scottish research

https://drillordrop.com/2017/08/17/uk-geology-unsuitable-for-fracking-and-shale-gas-overhyped-scottish-research/

Surprised how much money has been spent supporting Fossil Fuels.

An IMF report has quantified the subsidies provided for the fossil fuel industry, finding the UK will spend £26 billion this year, amounting to far more than the subsidies provided for renewables.

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/new-figures-published-by-the-imf-show-the-uk-provides-more-subsidies-for-fossil-fuels-than-renewables/

Drilling begins at Cuadrilla’s Lancashire shale gas site Aug 17th

The shale gas firm, Cuadrilla has confirmed that drilling began today at its site at near Blackpool.

The Preston New Road site at Little Plumpton will see the first horizontal shale gas exploration wells in the UK.

A spokesperson for the company said drilling began early this afternoon but was unable to give a precise time.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/08/17/breaking-drilling-begins-at-cuadrillas-lancashire-shale-gas-site/

Fracking research and report round-up: August 2017

https://drillordrop.com/2017/08/18/fracking-research-and-report-round-up-august-2017/

What’s happening this week? 21-27 August 2017

In this week’s listings:

Closing date for comments on applications for environmental permits at three sites;

Rallies at Cuadrilla’s Preston New Road shale gas site near Blackpool;

INEOS Upstream at the Bright Blue Energy and Climate Change Forum

Gathering on the Green, Lytham, Lancashire;

The commonweal reaches Leith Hill;

Plus meetings and presentations;

https://drillordrop.com/2017/08/20/whats-happening-this-week-21-27-august-2017/

Videos of interest. Interrupting with breaking news.

Hearing a lock on has taken place this morning at PNR Cuadrilla Fracking Site.

The shape of things to come for fracking companies?

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/24/exxon-deliberately-misled-public-on-climate-science-say-researchers

"ExxonMobil has knowingly misled the public for decades about the danger climate change poses to a warming world and the oil giant’s long-term viability, according to a peer-reviewed study."

"Natasha Lamb, managing partner of investment management firm Arjuna Capital, said the new analysis could bolster the lawsuits accusing ExxonMobil of deliberately downplaying climate change risks."

"findings are relevant to ongoing investigations by state and federal attorneys general, along with the Securities and Exchange Commission, on whether the company deceived investors on how it accounts for climate change risk."

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

Thank for the link tobyjugg2.Some have probably noticed am not writing as much.

That is because i am sick at what i am seeing.I am watching but stunned.

Climate Change and those in power.Or anything monetary or environmentally.And those in power.

Donald Trump or Theresa May or anyone else.

How many times have we seen those in power side big time with the corporations.

How many things have arrived from America and other places to prey on communities in Great Britain.

How much and how many donations oil their way.Sometimes going back years.Money for Influence.

Climate change phew who cares when money is involved.What does a little thing like that matter.

Lets brush that aside and crack on there is money to be earned.Cross out any regulations

Countries are desperate for cash and do not care about the environment peoples health it is experiment time.

They clearly do not care one jot.It is all about the money.And always has been.

When you look around where they are planning to drill,Frack around the world it destroys you.Because you cannot seem to win.

And find it hard to believe.

No one listens as people get smashed to the ground.Possibly putting others off from protesting.

The Government have let a company who have fouled up every time start to Frack Lancashire.

Even one of their team nearly choking a protester to death but still there.

You see protesters are peaceful they know that,although some are able able to fight everything is peaceful.

They will stand there and protest until they are thrown aside or worse.

Which for some on the other side seems to give them a feeling of power and as time goes on do what they want knowing there is no fight back.

You see things happening and worries such as water issues and Breeches of planning but it is carry on boys.Do what you like.

Are things happening getting covered up hidden from the public.With the amount of money invested it is possible.

The policing is costing a fortune and protests will spread shortly across Great Britain.

I will start showing videos and articles again soon my spirits are very low at the moment it happens from time to time.

But go back a page or two the livestreamers such as Danny the Lion,Katrina and Tina Rothery and you will see the latest.

They do not give up.

Just see what is the latest by following them on Twitter or Facebook.And of course Drill Or Drop.The link is there a page ago or so.

The only times i have seen the big boys and the Government beaten back is when enough people said NO.

Will this happen time will tell.

Or a environmental disaster or people health effected as reports are now coming out from around the world stop this madness.

My view of course and put your views down if you like,everyone has one i understand that.

Double challenge to ministerial approval of Cuadrilla’s fracking site goes to Appeal Court

Opponents of fracking at Cuadrilla’s shale gas site near Blackpool take their legal challenge to the Court of Appeal in London on Wednesday.

Just noticed Gayzer Frackman thanking Drill Or Drop for writing this report.

Thank you Drill or Drop for this article explaining our appeals to be heard at the same time in the Royal Courts of Justice on the Wednesday & Thursday this week, 30/31 August.......

Please help support my Environmental legal team today and help us defend my Friends at Preston New Road and Country. from a government spending our money to force this TOXIC INDUSTERY on our families.......

This is the latest defence of a battle that stretches back over Six and half years effectively stopping fracking in all that time from meetings and presentations. Traveling around the country, warning and helping other town and villages threatened by fracking....to help stop them living in fear, stop them from being divided by well funded propaganda and infiltrators.

This has come at a high cost to myself, but a price I am more that willing to pay again to be in the situation of being frack free since the earth quakes April 1st 2011, that woke me and many more up to the dangers we face from fracking......

Please 'NOW' help me and my team....YOUR TEAM' finish the job.......Thank you x

Gayzer Frackman - (Geza Tarjanyi) Father, Grandfather.

Court Case.

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/endfracking/

Article.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/08/28/double-challenge-to-ministerial-approval-of-cuadrillas-fracking-site-goes-to-appeal-court/

Water issues around the Fracking Site worrying many people.

One pond fenced off others sinking water levels and water discoloration.

EA have been there but some are saying they missed a lot of things.

They have i believe been asked to look again take samples of water etc.Expensive for protectors to do this at over 300 a pop.And difficult to get samples.The oompa loompas,the security would be amongst them in a flash.

Needs a independent to check things out urgently.Or a insider,a spy in the camp.:sad:

Other talk of a sinking pad and movement of land in the field affecting mains in the area.

All will be revealed soon i am sure if correct.You cannot hide things like this for long surely.

I am sure the water issues are soon to be highlighted.People are trying to get to the truth trying really hard.

Cows walking in the fields next to the Fracking site are raising concerns for many as well as you would imagine.

Worries about all the chemicals etc where they will end up when Fracking begins after drilling.

Even Cuadrilla do not know where the approx 60% of water and other contamination end up that are left down there.

A Fracking nightmare for many people who have researched a little.Worries for now and future generations if this madness continues.

Rumours abound about the drilling perhaps not going to plan.

A kind of when the drill is up it is up and when the drill is down it is neither up or down but rattling around,enough of that i am going to far.:madgrin:

Is something not quite right,something of the night about it all,well it seems so to many.Let the truth come out.

Next post will show some pictures and video to highlight what i have mentioned.

I am wondering why hundreds are not down there including myself each day for a few hours.

I keep coming down to so much pressure in this town to survive,many working all the hours god sends just to pay the rent,food,bills etc.

Many on minimum wage.No days off.But so many live close by.

Working every day and at 10 pound for myself to get down there and back,shuttle service required.Or something like that if possible.

Not looking for a excuse i want to be there for a few hours each day but also do not want to starve to achieve this.

Only 8 miles away i must make a little more effort somehow.

After 8 months and being down a little lately i wondered why.

I now believe it is because i am moving into a different phase in the fight against the frackers.

Where this will lead i do not know but i know where it will start from.

I am going to mix a little more down at Maple Farm near the Fracking Site,headquarters if you like talk to people of like minded thoughts.

Not feel so isolated like a flaming hermit.

Last thing for now for those that like a good read.

Toward Consistent Methodology to Quantify Populations in Proximity to Oil and Gas Development: A National Spatial Analysis and Review

https://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/EHP1535/

Ah i missed a full day of actions yesterday at the Cuadrilla Fracking Site just catching up. Got rather involved with making some Driftwood Wands for future actions perhaps against the Frackers.Put a spell on them:sad:

Mice and other things.A day when nothing went to plan,nothing achieved despite working 10 hours or more.

So what happened yesterday and what is happening today.

Well it was Green Monday yesterday a day later because of the Bank holiday.

And all sorts of things happened.

A video to start.

Four women from Lancaster, including a City Councillor, have today taken action by locking-on outside Cuadrilla’s fracking site on Preston New Road, Little Plumpton.

The three women are all members of the Green Party and are taking action to protest against increasing extraction of fossil fuels. They arrived at the site with a boat named 'Fracky McFrackFace, painted with the slogans: ‘Harness the wind, waves and sun’ and ‘Bail out from fracking’.

https://www.facebook.com/MsZeldaFitzgerald/videos/vb.100005785814940/883418578527661/?type=2&theater

Yesterday a lock on happened Tina Rothery explains and chats away to people.Including Ann Power the 85 year old protector.

Lovely line of Protectors on top form... 3-person lock-on in sterile area + interviews with next generation etc.

Now today is another big day.News as it comes.

The Tories are in court again, this time over a storm that’s brewing in a quiet Lancashire village

The Conservative government is back in court on Wednesday 30 and Thursday 31 August. And this time, it’s about a controversial decision over the fate of a small Lancashire village. But the outcome of the court case could have national implications.

https://www.thecanary.co/2017/08/29/tories-court-time-storm-thats-brewing-quiet-lancashire-village/

Data on UK oil and gas wells is inadequate and needs immediate action, says OGA.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/08/29/data-on-uk-oil-and-gas-wells-is-inadequate-and-needs-immediate-action-says-oga/

Also today at the Fracking Site.Womens Call For Calm Event.6

At 9:30 at Preston New Road Community Action Hub to start the 6th Women's Call for Calm (event here: Women's Call 6)and we'll be joined a bit later at the Cuadrilla site by fabulous others coming from the South West to support us.

News and videos as the day goes on from London the court case and from the Road To Hell.

Day one of the court case,day two today.

Refusal of consent for Cuadrilla’s Lancashire fracking site is the only rational decision, court told

An anti-fracking campaigner urged the Court of Appeal yeterday to quash planning permission for Cuadrilla’s shale gas site in Lancashire.

Gayzer Frackman, from Lytham, was pursuing his case against the Communities’ Secretary, Sajid Javid, who granted consent in October 2016 for drilling, fracking and testing four wells at Preston New Road near Blackpool.

The judge had “wrongly transmuted” that guess into an assumption that displacement would occur, Mr Willers said. This was contrary to the EU Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive, which said analysis should be conducted to determine whether an impact was likely to occur.

“If the learned judge were right, then all applications for shale gas fracking which involved extended flow testing would avoid consideration of greenhouse gas effects”.

Mr Willers added:

“It also gives decision-makers a clear indication that they may reasonably assume that greenhouse gas impacts of exploration or production will be nil, without any evidence to support such an assumption.

“It would render the environmental assessment of the greenhouse gas impacts of the production phase a pointless exercise”

Continues on the article.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/08/30/refusal-of-consent-for-cuadrillas-lancashire-fracking-site-is-only-the-rational-decision-court-told/

More news as the second day of the court case arrives.

Yesterday at the Fracking Site once again a powerful message was sent silently at the ladies Call For Calm march which is gaining more support each week.Commentary and singing start again at 11-44 roughly.

Just catching up with the latest news from the Cuadrilla Fracking Site-Lancashire

Looks like another lock on is taking place.More news soon.

1- https://www.facebook.com/george.brown.10485/videos/vb.100000985908110/1565511103491738/?type=2&theater

2- https://www.facebook.com/george.brown.10485/videos/vb.100000985908110/1565516833491165/?type=2&theater

This morning the weather has been bad.Thunder and lightning and torrential rain at times.

Checking out the latest now.

Government goes to court to defend consent for Cuadrilla’s Lancashire fracking site-Day 2.

Unfairness

The court also heard claims that Preston New Road Action Group had been treated unfairly at the inquiry because Cuadrilla had changed its argument over another local planning policy.

The company had accepted in the statement of common ground that policy EP11 of the Fylde Local Plan, which deals with development in the countryside, was applicable to the Preston New Road application. But in its summing up, after PNRAG had made it closing statement, the company argued the opposite. PNRAG said it had not been informed about the change and had no opportunity to address the inquiry.

Mr Elvin, for the Secretary of State, the change had been “sufficiently raised at the inquiry” and if there had been prejudice then the county council dealt with all the issues in its closing statement to the inquiry.

Ms Lieven, for Cuadrilla, said PNRAG had not been treated unfairly. But even if it had this would not have made any difference to the outcome, she said, because policy EP11 could not apply to shale gas sites. No further submissions from PNRAG could have affected this conclusion, she said.

Dr Wolfe, for PNRAG, said the inspector had recognised that Cuadrilla’s proposal was in conflict with policy EP11. The only reason she said the proposal was not in conflict with the development plan was because EP11 was not applicable.

“That’s why the applicability question – not weight or meaning of the policy – is so crucial”.

Reserved judgement

The three judges, Lord Justice Simon, Lord Justice Lindblom and Lord Justice Henderson, said judgement would be reserved until a later date. They gave no indication of when this would be but Lord Justice Simon recognised the “real concern about this case”.

Much more on Drill Or Drops article.A lady called Ruth Hayhurst writes this and does a great job.

Must spend hours getting all the facts down.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/08/31/government-goes-to-court-to-defend-consent-for-cuadrillas-lancashire-fracking-site/

Looking also at the moment at some tankers that left the site the other day with sealed containers.

Some are saying they were carrying waste that was leaking onto the road.And some have become ill since it is being said since on The Road To Hell.

Worth looking at there is video somewhere of the trucks leaving site i will find it.

This must be the most watched Fracking Site in the world and needs to be by the sound of things..

Also it is being said that Cuadrillas backers shareholders get more info from sites around the country than Cuadrilla give them which has peeved some shareholders off.

Latest price for those that may be interested.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=aj+lucas+share+price&rlz=1C1NHXL_enGB758GB758&oq=aj&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59l2.2664j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Just trying to find out what happened at the Fracking site today.

Hearing that Tina Rothery got arrested today.Also that Gayzer Frackman got the same treatment after only arriving back from London a few hours before.After taking the Government to court.Rough justice or what.

This news will not go down well with many people.

What for,as far as i can tell the police decided not to allow protectors near The Gates To Hell.

Or stand on the small island or cross the road.

Kind of keep the protectors in a pen like hens in a coop.

Naturally this new rule was challenged if i am correct in what i am saying and no doubt will be challenged again.

By possibly many more people.

Statement from The Green Party.

This afternoon Green Party life-member and activist Tina Rothery was arrested at the fracking site at Preston New Road. She has been released but will appear in court on 10 October 2017. This is our response, issued by Deputy Leader Amelia Womack...✊❤️

"I offer my full support and total admiration to Tina. She is an inspiration and has proved time and again that to live in a free society we must be constantly challenging the decisions of those in power. She has put herself on the line to stop dirty and destructive fracking and with supporters and her political party behind her that effort will not be in vain."

Now Gayzer Frackman was so happy a short time ago in London after bumping into young Owen Jones.

Met him once myself in Manchester 2013,a fine speaker when roused.

And does not seem to age much.

Anyway this is the chat they had and was nice to see Gayzer looking healthy and smiling from ear to ear while chatting to Owen Jones. Before The Road To Hell intervened much later.

Going back to Tina Rothery and the arrest.Leading up to i will find out more soon.

Talks about the new rules that have seemingly come into force.Seem to have been a good few arrests today.

Many people have been there since January 5th and all of a sudden you will do as we say or else.

Free country or what.

More news soon.

Well what a day.I see now what seems to have happened.

Police decided to take a different approach.

The build up to the change.

https://www.facebook.com/catherine.boyle.5283/videos/vb.1636670260/10212171221509212/?type=2&theater

And Tina Rothery as the arrest happens.

Anyone who knows Tina a little knows that she will challenge decisions that take away rights.

Facing Cumbria Police and the Matrix:fear: and all the other forces from all over Great Britain takes some doing.

What are they doing here in Lancashire.Practising perhaps for when the virus spreads.

The video.

Finally.

Kirby Misperton Yorkshire a wonderful place.Needs a close eye being kept on.

You hear things then things build and you get the feeling of things about to happen.

So best to write them down see what others are saying.

I have a feeling many things will be written and filmed over the next few weeks.

Flamingo Land and a huge Village Complex and close by a well,ready and primed.

Are hundreds of trucks about to roll in,through the country roads through villages and change things.

Getting contacts to keep close watch.Fracking could begin within weeks.

The protectors will or could be put to the test shortly.And they are ready.

See what Ian Crane is saying about this worrying situation.He of Fracking Nightmare films on You Tube.

Is the Fracking Nightmare about to come true.Is a invasion already planned by the Frackers just needs the trucks to roll.

Could this happen any day now.One to watch with three eyes,these Frackers are sneaky.

The virus is trying hard to spread.Who has the cure.

Back To Ian Crane.His view of things.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings had a little time away been walking the shoreline.

This fracking business moves so fast a few days away and you are miles behind in things happening or has happened.

Try to catch up a little is the best thing to do or else the weeks just fly past.

First of all a site where you can can check out things that have happened recently across the country.

Drill Or Drop has many articles.

Many September articles here.

https://drillordrop.com/2017-headlines/

I will crack on now.

Candlelit vigil in Kirby Misperton as village prepares for deliveries to Third Energy fracking site.

More than 200 people opposed to fracking for shale gas in the North Yorkshire village of Kirby Misperton gathered for a candlelit vigil at the site entrance last night.

The village is preparing for the arrival of equipment and the noise barrier at KM8 site. The operator, Third Energy, said deliveries would begin from next week.

Bishop Graham Cray, who lives in Kirby Misperton, said:

“Along with fellow residents form the village, we were delighted to take part in last night’s vigil outside KM8. It gives strength to our resolve to resist the threat which fracking poses, not just to this community, but to Ryedale as a whole.”

https://drillordrop.com/2017/09/14/candlelit-vigil-in-kirby-misperton-as-villages-prepares-for-deliveries-to-third-energy-fracking-site/

Kirby Misperton Night vigil BBC look North

INEOS injunction on fracking protests renewed for two months despite challenge from campaigners

An injunction brought by INEOS against anti-fracking protesters will be contested at a three-day hearing at the High Court later this year.

A judge renewed the temporary injunction today, making minor changes to the wording.

It has been challenged by two opponents of fracking, the environmental activist and fashion entrepreneur, Joe Corre, and a long-term protester, Joe Boyd.

https://drillordrop.com/2017/09/12/ineos-injunction-on-fracking-protests-renewed-for-two-months-despite-challenge-from-campaigners/

Bit more on that story.

FRACKING NIGHTMARE - Episode 111

This Episode:

- INEOS Injunction - Legal Challenge

- Things are not going well for CuadZilla at PNR

- Corporate Enforcement and Gratuitious Police Aggression

- THIRD ENERGY are about to FRACK at Kirby Misperton, North Yorks ... or so they think! :-)

- CALL TO ACTION

A you tube channel has been set up called Maple Indie Media showing thing happening at PNR.Cuadrilla Fracking Site.

Link.Many videos already.Some may shock you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuHU0nWHbH8

So what is happening today at the Fracking Site here in Lancashire.

The protectors will be out there as usual.Fridays are pretty busy down there.

News as i get it throughout the day.

And on Monday.

Green Monday! with Caroline Lucas and others.

https://www.facebook.com/events/921053864713817/?active_tab=about

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl.