style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

He claimed he had reported the signature was not his to the police, which is fine by me..

I have not heard from the police..

Rather suggests he's telling porkies, and if you have other examples of his signature I'd have thought that should be proof enough.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, another sig from him which can be authenticated.

Those crappy little electronic signing devices Royal Mail use are nowhere near accurate enough to compare signatures.

Every time I sign one it looks like a 5 year olds handwriting.

Oh yes, I know and he knows it is his signature. I have other paperwork with his signature on it. He has run out of ideas and is trying anything to delay. I will just carry on as he is not getting away it. One good thing is his application has cost him £155.00 (I think it was). Welcome to him to the real world..

Well, good thing CD has more evidence then.

He had quoted a reference number to the court re police reporting..

As the police don't appear to be taking action I think that speaks for itself, especially if you have other examples of his signature.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Even if it's only a set aside hearing I suggest that you take all of your paperwork. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

I suggest that you also write down bullet points of all the reasons why you believe it shouldn't be allowed.

If you put them on your thread others may be able to add suggestions.

Good luck. :-)

Thats the easy part now you have to get payment.

Back to square one then....now to try to get paid.:wink:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

They turned up en mass but I won..

WOOHOO!!! Well done CD!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

The signature was briefly mentioned and had no baring on the outcome. The judge seemed more focused on the protocol for the current application which was about setting aside or not. I had followed the civil procedure rules and the defendant had not. It was game over, his brother attempted to speak but was quickly told that as he was neither a solicitor or had no right of audience then he was not allowed..

I think the judge could see what was going on, I was outnumbered by rent a crowd, felt intimidated to a degree but I held my nerve. This whole episode has had an affect on my health and I was in hospital for two nights just before this current hearing..