NCO Europe KEEP calling!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I HOPE they GIVE ME A JOB..............

Hello, I want to know if you have any jobs on the go. I am arrogant, loud, ignorant, abusive and love putting the phone down on my customers. Additionally, I am able to harrass, send pointless letters and intimidate members of my clients family. I understand that your policy is to call people and not say who is speaking...and when asked, to put the phone down on them and abuse innocent people upto as late as 9pm even though children are in bed.

I feel that I am most suited to this position because, like your other staff, I am a complete waste of space, have very little communication skills or qualifications and am desperate to earn pathetic wages for long boring hours being bossed around by gormless team leaders.

I hope you will consider me for the position of "Mr Telephone Caller" at your Preston office in the UK. I love Preston, it is such a fabulous bustling city with lots of fast food joints and loose women. I will fit in perfectly there.

Lots of love

Your future employee and bestest friend in the wurld

ha ha ha ha you will get a job with them then. send above off to them :D

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well NCO just offerd me 25% off if i pay them with in 14 days WOW guess they are a bit peeved as they cant get hold of me by phone i changed the no and not by email either i blocked them there too .as if i am going to pay up DONT THINK SO i would love to go to court and let them not only show me a credit agrement i singed .but to let the judge know what a ****** organization pay pal are to allow honest people to be riped off

Great thread and lots of useful information!

I have had debt collectors calling me for about a year now, I just ignore them and eventually the stop but a Paypal debt has been passed to NCO and they call a few times a day. I have no problem with wasting their time and just fobbing them off, the problem is and what really is annoying me is they cant even say my name! The guy can hardly talk english when I answer the phone and say hello he says:

I WANT TO TALK TO "Name i cant say properly"

I say you want to or you wish to? And it just goes from there. They refuse to say who they are although 1471 3 returns the call to NCO Europe. Total **** in my opinion and I am glad others are not taking these cowboys seriously!

Great thread and lots of useful information!

I have had debt collectors calling me for about a year now, I just ignore them and eventually the stop but a Paypal debt has been passed to NCO and they call a few times a day. I have no problem with wasting their time and just fobbing them off, the problem is and what really is annoying me is they cant even say my name! The guy can hardly talk english when I answer the phone and say hello he says:

I WANT TO TALK TO "Name i cant say properly"

I say you want to or you wish to? And it just goes from there. They refuse to say who they are although 1471 3 returns the call to NCO Europe. Total **** in my opinion and I am glad others are not taking these cowboys seriously!

Without appearing to be racist which I certainly am not I find trying to speak to them with correct usage of the quuens English is always a source of fun as is replying to their questions with a question. Once you get them off their prepared script you have them beaten

Well, there time was up with my CCA request on Monday. Duly sent letter of complaint to Lancashire Trading Standards and a very nice letter to Mr S Leatham-Locke telling him to take my number of their system. See whether he complies, if he doesn't I feel another complaint coming on.

Without appearing to be racist which I certainly am not I find trying to speak to them with correct usage of the quuens English is always a source of fun as is replying to their questions with a question. Once you get them off their prepared script you have them beaten

I do the exact same, they just get wound up and put the phone down.

Slightly off topic but I refuse to talk to them call centers abroad for the simple reason I was laid off work because our company out-sourced staff to India just so the company could save a few quid hundreds of us lost our jobs. The big companies just dont care any more BANKS included.

I LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE ALL AGAINST NCO FOR US THAT WORK THERE IT PAYS THE BILLS AND IM SURE U MUST REALISE THAT WE ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF CLIENTS. ALSO TO CLARIFY A FEW THINGS WE ARE ACTUALLY ENTILTED TO CALL PEOPLE TWICE A DAY BEFORE IT IS CLASSED AS HARRASSMENT. IF THERE IS A MISTAKE WITH AN ACC WE DO WHAT WE CAN TO RESOLVE THE MATTER ON YOUR BEHALF AND WITH OUR CLIENTS. TO BE HONEST ITS A JOB IT PAYS THE BILLS AND IF U DONT WANT US TO CALL YOU THEN PAY UP AFTER ALL WE HAVE A LIVING TO MAKE ASWELL

:p

sorry pal but your company calls me all day everyday and alway more than 8 times a day so thats constitutes harrassment to me when your company call me all they say is "is mr so and so there i say yes whos speaking they say confirm your details first and well tell you.

sorry but untill i know who nco europe are and what debt they are chasing up im not giving any of my details over the phone.

and monday just gone was the best call of all it went like this

"after the usual introduction "well if you dont pay what u owe us well see u in court and before we see you in court we will visit you with baseball bats" bring it on you pathetic excuse for a call centre person and best of all when i reported this to the police and they contacted you they were told theres no management to speak to

then they phone from a birmingham number and say there from preston EH hows that work

ive since found out that my debt is for £7.23

what a joke this company is i wont be paying and i have the recording of your threatning phone call to me so i will see YOU in court not the other way round

sorry pal but your company calls me all day everyday and alway more than 8 times a day so thats constitutes harrassment to me when your company call me all they say is "is mr so and so there i say yes whos speaking they say confirm your details first and well tell you.

sorry but untill i know who nco europe are and what debt they are chasing up im not giving any of my details over the phone.

and monday just gone was the best call of all it went like this

"after the usual introduction "well if you dont pay what u owe us well see u in court and before we see you in court we will visit you with baseball bats" bring it on you pathetic excuse for a call centre person and best of all when i reported this to the police and they contacted you they were told theres no management to speak to

then they phone from a birmingham number and say there from preston EH hows that work

ive since found out that my debt is for £7.23

what a joke this company is i wont be paying and i have the recording of your threatning phone call to me so i will see YOU in court not the other way round

I hope the Police take this report seriously and take these bullies every inch of the way. If someone from NCO gets time I wonder who will pay the bills then. How will their family feel when his colleagues ring up demanding money

Shoe on Other Foot Time

Oh, I'm liking this one BIG time

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Maybe it will feature on Crimewatch. Hope it at least makes the papers. Bet they are all reading this thread in the call centre waiting to see who is going to get a visit from the boys in Blue. This has made my day :D

Is this correct- they threatened you with baseball bats?

Did you get a crime number?

oh yes got the crime reference number

what i forgot to say in my first post was i recorded the call

as i was sick to the back teeth with them phoning and being abusive to me id had enough

fair enough i owe money to a mobile phone company £7.23 but hell if i didnt get the abuse off them id pay but being threatened by a jumped up little twerp over a phone they can whistle for there money now

anyway im still waiting for the visit with bats LOL i too am waiting with baited breath for them to turn up cause im 6ft 6in tall 19 stone and am currently serving with 2 para parachute regiment and on leave for 3 weeks so this encounter if it ever happens will be oh so damn fun hehehe

i will gladly keep you all updated as to the outcome of this

Why not use your parachute to tie them up in when they call, I don't believe it can be classed as an 'offensive weapon'!

I found a cheap recording gadget in Maplins yesterday, cost about £12 and you can use it on mobile phones as well, I'm very tempted to get this as o2 keep calling me saying its a 'courtesy call' and then trying to get me to go onto direct debit.... Complaint to Trading Standards about o2 going out today in post.

If you work out the cost of the calls from the company against the cost of the debt it is disproportionate. I still think "Won Ton's Chinese Laundry and Brothel" is a good one to answer with when they are in pester mode. (Old line of one of my brothers.

i have a prob with NCO europe they wont stop calling what should i do now ?

back in november 06 i bought a guitar from e bay but paypal messed up the payment instead of taking the money from my pre paid credit card they tried to take it from my bank acount that was never set up with e bay...ok so i tried to pay paypay i contacted them without luck so what i did was to keep the money aside so thtat when it was time to pay or somebody came calling i had the money ...on the 2nd march 2007 i got a call from NCO Europe asking me for the fifty ponds i owed to e bay , i said to them ring me back in one hour as i needed to go and load the money onto my pre paid credit card !! i did this and within an hour a very nice lady called me back and i piad the outstanding balance end of story .... well no since then i have received around 3 calls per day saying i havent payed dispite me e mailling them my statement to say ive paid i also get this number showing on my phone nobody is ever ther its 01212107400 .

today i was bad during a game of golf my phone rang and i cracked telling them to f**k off so far ive not had any more calls but i wonder if i have any case for harrassment ????

i have a prob with NCO europe they wont stop calling what should i do now ?

back in november 06 i bought a guitar from e bay but paypal messed up the payment instead of taking the money from my pre paid credit card they tried to take it from my bank acount that was never set up with e bay...ok so i tried to pay paypay i contacted them without luck so what i did was to keep the money aside so thtat when it was time to pay or somebody came calling i had the money ...on the 2nd march 2007 i got a call from NCO Europe asking me for the fifty ponds i owed to e bay , i said to them ring me back in one hour as i needed to go and load the money onto my pre paid credit card !! i did this and within an hour a very nice lady called me back and i piad the outstanding balance end of story .... well no since then i have received around 3 calls per day saying i havent payed dispite me e mailling them my statement to say ive paid i also get this number showing on my phone nobody is ever ther its 01212107400 .

today i was bad during a game of golf my phone rang and i cracked telling them to f**k off so far ive not had any more calls but i wonder if i have any case for harrassment ????

The letters will start soon plus the calls to neighbours

mickey- I had exactly the same problem last year. NCO wouldnt listen.

I got it sorted in the end by starting a thread on the Ebay Payment and Postage forum telling the wider Ebay comunity about NCO and Paypal's unlawfull harassment. Soon caught the eye of Paypal's online Ebay rep Kim and it was sorted within days.

use this as the title of your thread:

FAO Kim-Never ending NCO/Paypal harrasment.

go here:

eBay Forums: Payments & Postage Board

ok thanks for your advise i did just that and have posted under my e bay user name thequoman also today ive been to the police and logged the harrasing numbers and been on to orange who will block the numbers from there melicous calls dept
Well done. NCO are becoming very unpopular. Wonder why:-x

Well after my letter to Mr Leatham-Locke I received a letter today from a Miss Walters, posted in Birmingham. Its a classic, still smiling, its unbelievable. I will give you the gist. Acknowledged my recent letter dated 18th April, it was actually dated 16th April. Didn't think the number of calls made (13) were harassment. Listed the days phoned.

25.01.07 Voicemail message left (they were originally writing to my old address where I haven't lived since 1992. The occupant doesn't have voicemail).

4 dates no answer

2 left messages with other

6 no answer.

How can they leave messages they don't know how to speak.

She refers to when I contacted them on 9th February when they supposedly asked me of my intentions how I was going to pay. My response to this was that I would call back after speaking with their client. I had actually rang to complain about them writing to my old address and sending one of their infamous cards. As of today's date we have yet to receive this call and they want to know by repayment proposals. In the meantime they can confirm that they have requested a copy of the agreement from their client.

I have written no less than 7 times one being a CCA request on 28th February. The letter on 16th April was the default letter.

Have you stopped laughing yet?

I have responded accordingly enclosing a copy for the Lancashire Trading Standards and have now sent all correspondence so that they can see what a lot of planks we are having to deal with. Also, I have now had confirmation that we should complain to the CSA. FSA don't want to know.

Its a good job I've got a good sense of humour and not easily rattled.

I would personally stick a complaint in to the OFT as well - they will take action if enough people complain.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks