THE Election - Made your mind up yet ??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sexuality is not a life choice, you cannot choose to be gay, straight, ?, bi etc. The sooner we all recognise that the better.

In my opinion there should be parity between the age of consent, if it is lawful for straight teenagers at 16 then it should be for gay, ? and bi teenagers.

Hiv is an issue for people of all sexualities as is any other sexually transmitted disease.

The allocation of resources for IVF treatment should be decided on fairness and not dependant on the decision maker's religious beliefs, sexuality or moral standpoint.

Just thought I would throw my two penneth in.

Totally agree. And I don't think thailand was being defensive, merely trying to point out some unintended misconceptions.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily mail and times reporting article saying a letter was left by previous govt to new one, saying sorry there is no money left!!!

I believe that and I bet it ended lol.

ratrace2-med.jpg

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Daily mail and times reporting article saying a letter was left by previous govt to new one, saying sorry there is no money left!!!

:

"Dear chief secretary, There's no money left."

Liam Byrne's message to successor as treasury chief secretary David Laws.

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/+/http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/about_liam_byrne.htm

Edited by angry cat

Byrne's brief epistle was redolent of a similar valedictory message left by Reginald Maudling to James Callaghan after Labour won a narrow victory in the 1964 general election. "Sorry to leave it in such a mess, old cock", was the parting shot from the Conservative chancellor. Callaghan assumed Maudling meant the dishevelled state of his office; what he meant was a looming balance of payments crisis.

Revenge is a dish best served cold!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

You could also look at it from the point of view the letter refers to the 'bankers' in the sense 'loads o money' was used to bail them out. The Americans should have listened as to what to do with Lehmans but no they wanted to share the love.

Edited by determindator

Dave and Nick must be so proud to be Obama's bitches :D

Probably as proud as Blair was to be Dubya's bum wiper!

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

With Nick Clegg and David Cameron now governing together,

does this mean all their announcements will be in NicCam stereo?:p

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

With Nick Clegg and David Cameron now governing together,

does this mean all their announcements will be in NicCam stereo?:p

Clever!

And of course, the 'two Cs' could take on a completely different meaning.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Morecambe & Wise, without the fun: They get in bed together although it's obvious they don't like it and no-one really understands why, neither of them would have got anywhere without the other, and they must be comedy geniuses. Well, they would make me laugh if I wasn't crying inside. :rolleyes:

Holy Mackerel, Batman!

You thought Blair & Co were set on trampling on individual liberties?

Well, their problem was they obviously thought too small. Meet the man who's intent on doing it from the top:

Metro UK - 20/05/2010 digital edition

First, the 55%, then this? I knew he was related to the Queen, I didn't realise he was intent in becoming King himself! Well, when I say King... I think the correct word is actually "dictator". :-|

Bookie, I've often wanted to put links to pages in the Metro. How do you do it so it goes tsraight to the page that you want people to see?

Is it a simple copy and paste of the link?

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)