So where's the snow then?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Plenty of the white stuff here.

Officially cut off..........can't drive off the estate!

O/H is still trying despite advice!:rolleyes:

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About 8 inches here in Berkshire.

And the snow is quite deep.

I just knew this thread would degrade eventually :D

Only an inch (of snow!!) here (leicester)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

About 12 inches in Edinburgh :p

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Yes you can rely on me to degrade everything.

By the way.

Silver Fox ( Leicester ) 1961.

The F.A. cup final of that year springs to mind.8)

As I was born in 1961, I was a little too young to attend but i do recall someone mentioning that we lost :mad:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

foot deep here in portsmouth and still falling transport network down no bin collection and A3M closed all in all a good day lol

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Just having a nice hot bowl of oxtail soup after taking my border collie out now watching her finding and digging up her buried toys lol

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Well I got to work without many problems but was advised to go home a few hours later (still have to take leave though), so I'm home now and the journey was not that bad at all.

It will be far worse tomorrow when this lot freezes over.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

indeed FB just walking on it compacks it down bet the fracture depts will be busy tomorrow

Still snowing here completly cut off as is everyone in the road cant see us getting out till Friday have about 8 inches drifting to 12

any one heard from Jowashy lattley

Still snowing here completly cut off as is everyone in the road cant see us getting out till Friday have about 8 inches drifting to 12

Same here Bona no way in and no way out :(

any one heard from Jowashy lattley

week or so ago :confused:

I'm on Cheshire/Lancs border and we got loads. Spent the morning shovelling about 12" of snow off paths/pavement and the afternoon walking about 2 miles to Tesco & back (uphill) to get basic supplies. I already ache - don't think I'll be able to move tomorrow!

PF

Dog is running around in the garden shovelling snow up with her nose:p

My dog does that too. She gets covered in snow. Considering the first time she saw snow was 3 weeks ago when it started she is loving it. She is a 1 year old German Shepherd and she goes mad playing in the snow.

We are ankle deep in it up in the North East.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

Wigan here and the area is at a stand still lol. it has not snowed today but it is thick everywere cause for last 2 days it snowed. get this, schools were off on monday for a teacher training day and then tuesday closed for snow now they closed all week. crazy aint it. so i got 5 kids in house for another week how mad.

3 inches and drifting, 18 inches from a fisherman, 6 inches up north, 12inches even further up, gosh!

I hope we don't get 6 inches down here. Mrs Bassett might suddenly realise I've not been telling her the truth.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.