So where's the snow then?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ours is melting slowly :D

dont be too happy about that, we thought ours was on its way yesterflubs, it just melted into a river and then froze over, the result today was that the roads were like glass bottles. I think we are better of with the slushy snow :-|

dont be too happy about that, we thought ours was on its way yesterflubs, it just melted into a river and then froze over, the result today was that the roads were like glass bottles. I think we are better of with the slushy snow :-|

Yes, we're getting reformed ice now. Like Bernard Matthews turkey meat.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Well end of day 6 still no post ( no money a bugger when your self employed) but couldnt bank them anyway still cant get out can it get any worse yes the boilers gone phut so now were cold sitting in my dressinggown over a number of layers of clothes

Must try to get out tomorrow running out of basics loo rolls mainly and newspaper

never mind there must be a lot of people worse off

hellio glad you have had your bin done

I will share in the last post to celebrate

It's on the way again. My sources tell me it's already in Cardiff so I can expect it here soonish if it heads due east.

Oh joy.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

You're not kidding, it hasn't stopped here and it's settling like nobody's business. Son's transport has been cancelled again and I didn't chance taking him myself this time, just as well as it's coming down bigger and harder as I type this. :-(

Ours has all gone, so no more snowtalk please, summer's on the way!!;):D:D:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

It more-or-less passed by where I live - a slight dusting. Paradoxically, the roads were worse than last week because this time they hadn't been gritted, but it's still easy enough to drive as long as you're sensible. Some weren't though because a car and a lorry overturned on my road into work within minutes of me passing the same spot. They must have been driving too fast.

Now it's nearly all gone. I hope it doesn't come back.

Fred

we11 here in southport it had a11 but gone yesterday but snowed over night and most of today but on1y 1ight1y didnt stick much so heres hoping wi11 go over night to the east its apparent1y very thick so cant trave1 atm anyone know what trains are 1ike that way ?xxxkia

yes I know, they are long and narrow and travel along rails, they are painted in different colours depending which company they belong to, they have hooters and whistles and one of my son-in-laws drives one of them

And my flipping husband has a model one which has taken over his life!