What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dcided to have a early night and watch a dvd with one of my new yankee candles on. the movie was rudely interupted by the wonderful ppl on the corner having a full blowen in the street domestic. swearing, shouting and wondering around whilest doing this. They woke loads of house holds up with there kids. Despite calls to the police what happed.....

yep u guesssed it NOTHING they were still going 3 hours later when i phoned and was told it is not a priorty. Since when has it not been a priorty for breech of the peace and hissing about 50 familys off?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Got back from Holiday to find dust from the builders next door, all over the patio, cars, window sills etc.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

After my attempt at the 'doorstep olympics' 4 weeks ago when I landed in one of plant pots, I was walking around Barcelona last Wednesday when the said right leg decided to see if I had perfected my 'landing'! Once again I landed like a heap of cr*p but in the middle of the chuffing road !

I feel I should now apologise for the hand gestures and 'advanced french language' that I used to the drivers who were 'pipping' at me :mad:

PS anyone got the number for the 2012 team ?

British Gas.:mad:

& people that park across my drive, on yellow lines or on zig-zags because they are too idle to walk their brats any distance to school. Same people all the time...making it unsafe for everyone elses kids to cross the roads.:-x:-x

Edited by Crapstone

Motherboard soundcard failure. . . .grrrr :mad:, and i was so looking forward to Tommy Steels new CD :rolleyes:.

New Motherboard as well, has to be sent back to Ebuyer. They are good with the returns though.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Queued up for just over 20 mins at the post office only to be told they don't have the form I need:mad:

Why can't they have them on show in trays like they use to?

The school.

They have sent a begging letter telling us they want stuff for the harvest festive.

Now they want us to pay to see our kidz perform in a show the school is getting for FREE as part of circus week.

Also they now want us to give clothes to the school for the parents that cant be bothered to follow the nursery rules and send the kidz to school with spears. If i had to do it why cant they?

What ever next paying to have our kidz back at the end of the day?

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Im sick and tired of irresponsible dog owners not clearing up behind their dogs!!!!!

Took the dog to the village today, and the amount of 'poo' on the pavements was a disgrace. There are plenty dog buckets in our area and other buckets, but some owners just cant be bothered.:mad:

same ere maz.

erm erm no comment.

Not catching any fish :mad:

OH caught 2 bream :mad::mad:

Never understood fishing.

Update on 'doorstep olymicis' 4 weeks ago..............finally decided that pain in the left foot was too much so went to A&E for xray.........foot broken !

Well that is all I need as I am off on my long await trip to Barbados in 5 weeks.

I am now going to lye down in a dark room with a vast amount of valium until it is time to pack .............that way I just may get on the plane in one piece :rolleyes:

A fishing hook through my finger.

Firstly a dog, let off the lead by it's owner, decided to eat the bait on my line, including the hook. Managed to get the hook out after it got stuck in it's gum. Owner was most apologetic..no harm done other than a scrapped hook.

Put a new hook on the line and then another dog bounds over, again off the lead, and catches the line. The hook went straight through my finger and the dog was pulling me with it.

The owner clipped the dog on the lead and walked away without so much as an F'ing apology even though she knew that I'd been injured. :-x

Is it too much to ask that people control their dogs and take some responsibility?

Put a new hook on the line and then another dog bounds over, again off the lead, and catches the line. The hook went straight through my finger and the dog was pulling me with it. Ouch :eek:

The owner clipped the dog on the lead and walked away without so much as an F'ing apology even though she knew that I'd been injured. :-x

Is it too much to ask that people control their dogs and take some responsibility? Yep, some people are much too stoopid to think about others

Hope this cheers you up

AmbulancePlaster-300.jpg