Channel 4 Dispatches to air debt collection exposé

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So has anyone actually spoken to Mark himself this morning?

If he hasn't been told not to come in, then he's probably hiding in bed pretending to have swine flu. ;)

[SIZE=2][COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Verdana][URL="http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/"][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Hello can i take your reference number please........"Billy Ocean" :D:D

Oh FXck Off !!! ..............ooooh thay are mad

I shouldn't laugh, but ROFL. I bet they are all nervous about going to work today.

:lol::lol::lol:

maybe the OFT, the local Trading Standards etc need a few calls or letters of complaint about the breaches and harrassment activities revealed by Channel Four.

in my view they are unfit to hold the licence!

http://www.debtquestions.co.uk/legal_yourrights.php

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

Chantal actually just checked her system as I didn't have a reference number to see if my name was on there.

This is 100% true "there's nothing coming up for Billy Ocean"

Perhaps they're keeping us on the phone now to trace the calls...

lol

It's going to be an interesting year...

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but phoning them might be playing in to their hands. As we saw last night, they are a devious bunch and would use this to their advantage if they can.

Unfortunately you are 100% right there. They can harass other people to the point of no return, but legally we cannot harass them :(

So do they get away with it, I hope not, but it stinks anyway (Marlin)

Unfortunately you are 100% right there. They can harass other people to the point of no return, but legally we cannot harass them :(

Why ??? .......someone ring me night and day and hangs up:confused::confused::confused:

i am just checking it's not them:-D:-D

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

Freedom of Information Act - would be interesting to see their competence plan they submitted to get a credit licence would it not?

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

So has anyone actually spoken to Mark himself this morning?

He may be working in the training academy, remember how the reporter was told he was a bit OTT and shouldn't be an example to follow only then to be sat with him for training.

Or he might have have changed his name. With the cockiness on the programme he should be easy to spot. Will have something silly like Merlin?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks