What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Text from someone saying "Tis a boy".:D

Hey PD, hope you're in training. :p

Glad your little girl's better Tex. :)

Just love those Evian babies Termi. :p

And an idea for Lexis as modelled by GrannyTills.:rolleyes:

carmen-miranda-costume-hat.jpg

I is gawn... whooooooooooooosssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ooooooh just heard some scandalous gossip about some work colleagues and its really juicy....god I am going to explode if I dont tell some one....well I will tell you but you have to keep it to yourselves...do you promise?

Ok well then, a guy that I really dont get on with and a woman who is my boss have been found by the cleaners in an empty office in our building inflagrante. TWICE!!!!!!!

Apparently they have been meeting at 4.00 in this office for the last couple of weeks and have been at it like knives!

It is scandalous as it is considered serious misconduct and a sackable offence and they are both either married or live with a partner. I just cant believe it of my boss she is usually so straight laced that I always assumed she bought her perfect children!

Now Ive told you....you have to promise not to tell anyone...promise?

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

I found out that I have more money on my account that I was supposed to have!!! OOOOhweeee I will buy a new Hobbynutten and a Liebhaber for me:)!!!!

I just googled this:eek::eek::eek:

I found out that I have more money on my account that I was supposed to have!!! OOOOhweeee I will buy a new Hobbynutten and a Liebhaber for me:-)!!!!

Googled it too, :eek::eek::eek:

What made me smile is for the first time in weeks Ive been able to hang washing up OUTSIDE and let it dry naturally, and the smell is wonderful :D

What made me smile today was Parents' Evening.

We are having a really rotten life at the moment, yet my girl is doing soooo brilliantly.

We have no treats (and she's aware that other children do get them), a freezing cold house (because the boiler is on its last legs and I've no hope of replacing it), our kitchen roof leaks every time it rains, and I am snappy and irritable because I'm so stressed out, and yet she is doing so well.

What did I do to deserve her?

DD

We are having a really rotten life at the moment, yet my girl is doing soooo brilliantly.

We have no treats (and she's aware that other children do get them), a freezing cold house (because the boiler is on its last legs and I've no hope of replacing it), our kitchen roof leaks every time it rains, and I am snappy and irritable because I'm so stressed out, and yet she is doing so well.

DD

I can tell how proud you are:)

Bake her a 'well done, cake (a congratulations cake not a burnt well done cake:p)

DD

Well done to your daughter DD,

just a thought, but have you considered looking into Warm Front as you may qualify for help getting a new boiler and other stuff. I inquired for a relative and he got a brand new boiler and 5 radiators for nothing. They were worth £2700.

Do you qualify for a Grant

Worth a look.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Just doing my online banking to find that the Council did not take last months Council Tax payment. Then realised that it is spread out over 10 months not 12!!!!

Yayyy I have 2 months of Council Tax money I budgeted for to spend Willy Nilly:D

Anyone know where I can get a Willy Nilly:p

Yayyy I have 2 months of Council Tax money I budgeted for to spend Willy Nilly:D

Anyone know where I can get a Willy Nilly:p

I'll just have the Nilly please Wino. You can keep the rest:p

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Just been told 2nd Mum should be out of the hospital either tomorrow or Friday!! Yay! She's been in for months now and we though she was going to have to be released to a rehabilitation centre after hospital so this is great news. They have a new flat which is a ground floor flat as she won't be able to cope with the stairs in the house they live in. They are brutal even if there's nothing wrong with you!!

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Doc not laughing at me when I told them my fear of dogs needs to get sorted :). I love dogs, but was bitten at a very young age and seem to be getting worse over the last few years. I did have a dog and that helped a little, but then I was frightened for him instead of me. I've nearly caused so many accidents because i'd rather step into oncoming traffic than face a dog that I don't know within possible biting distance, and i'm getting too old to be climbing the trees in the park when a pooch comes along. Lets hope they can help. At least they were very nice about it I was worried I'd get laughed at.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Some drs are uncaring but i will admit it does seem a bit strange or even different.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Getting rid of junk from old garage and finding stuff I forgot I had.... nice new double quilt still in wrapper from Woolies closing down sale! I was going to get another quilt this weekend, saved me the money finding that one!!!

It does seem like clearout day Sillygirl.

We are having one of those in our living room god knows howwe managed to get that much in there?

What made me smile the comfort food dinner were having. Its sausage mash and beans. l need it after the horrid day l have had as i have a head cold and sore ear. Drsdont think the ear is infected but said if not calmed doen in afew days come back.felt like going back to say l think lam going mad as my house seems to have been moved to the garden and hallway.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.