What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

can we have some for couscous please.

The nrsery my daughter attends gives her chicken and veg cous cous. I can do the chicken but l need to know what veg l can use.

Thanks.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you tried roasting a mediteranian mix of veg to put with couscous?

Roasted peppers, aubergine, and stuff.

Oh this is cruel...........it's 04.15 and I'm at work and now starving!!!!!!!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

The technology i'm using to make this post and it's valentines day!

Any excuse for champers Termi!!:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Speaking to my parents via webcam :). Haven't spoken in a month and it is so much better than just talking on the phone. Makes you feel so much closer. I don't know how I went all those years not using the webcam. We've had one for years but I was a bit frightened of it felt like it was watching me lol ;). Am very much looking forward to their visit later this year. It's my Mum's first birthday since the stroke on the 22nd and it will be much easier that day knowing I will be seeing them this year:).

These also made me smile

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqfmA6ZZ8w&feature=player_embedded

Edited by Mungypup

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

finding pets corner!

Are you looking for a friend fluffy bunny!!!!!!:lol:

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Woohoo my first pancake actually turned out perfect for the first time ever. :D

We normally call the first one the practice one:p

Doh - I forgot about that! :(

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

saw these on bbc breakfast tv.

think it pretty fitting for CAG. Its caled Arragonce ignorance and greed by a folk group called show of hands. Its about banking staff.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

saw these on bbc breakfast tv.

think it pretty fitting for CAG. Its caled Arragonce ignorance and greed by a folk group called show of hands. Its about banking staff.

Got there before you GM:)

I saw them this morning and started a thread.

It's a good song isn't it?

yeah its brill.

what made me smile today,

my old, but very spoilt dog running about this morning, she has been hobbling about and has just been diagnosed with arthritis anti imflamatorys kicked in and she is almost as good as new

:D Great news! I remember when my Cass had arthiritis. It wasn't an easy ride. He was on Metacam. It really did help.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Hearing from an school friend i haven't seen for 30 years. Looks like i'm going to Cornwall later in the summer . .:)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hearing from an school friend i haven't seen for 30 years. Looks like i'm going to Cornwall later in the summer . .:)

Hope it's a good reunion UK.

The snow has melted and we are now NOT CUT OFF!!!!:)

Got no excuse to go to work now!!:rolleyes:

Got Debt problems?

Lets share what made us smile today... :)

Mine . . . 2 Doves on the Bird table having a good feed of seeds and nuts, with a Robin next to them.

Having had two robins tapping on my front room window a couple of days ago, I bought a robin bird feeder and seeing them comming back for food. I believe these litttle birds are intelligent and because of awful weather have been asking as hungry.

Got them a little nesting box to put on back of house also;-) Hope they find it:)

I look after the birds in our garden too. Now that the landscaping is all done i can put up a few nesting boxes for them. I have quite a tame Blackbird, comes really close when i put the food out.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers