What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1995 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

AND

Aktiv kapital on debt boards seem to think we are stupid but of course we are not.

They think statute barred means gone to sleepy byes for a couple of years ahhhhhhhh:oops: Embaressing for them eh when you ring and say arnt you being naughty :lol:

I am one of two similar threads today only !!!!!

Smile because they think we are stupid:jaw:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Came back after a nice break at our friends on the coast to only one piece of mail, and it wasn't a bill! :-D

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Finding my old Palm Pre in the depths of the hall cupboard, and laughing at some of the rather rude jokes on it! Phone is working as well - found its leads yesterday so now have spare phone.

Hall cupboard looking quite neat and tidy now - large pile of stuff taken to garage. Got that to do next week when male members of family back from their hols and can get help.

Way to go cym!! What a gal!! :-D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Lost 2 lbs, DJ didn't grant CO and 2 sons found GCSE and A level exams OK!!!!!

My son also is finding his exams okay and fairly relaxed and positive about it, so I am pleased for him too xx

Cant say I have lost any weight mind you, so good on you:-D

Can say I have been just accepted onto an ou course and I am over the moon as it looks so so interesting TU100, they are giving me the chance to complete one after messing up before which I feel is very kind of them as I need a boost and completing a course giving hope is as good as it gets. :-D

Seeing the finished design for our summer pegoda as I didn't want a square one, so have gone for the traditional circular Chinese style :whoo:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

I'm sure I will Babyb thank you, hope you manage to get things sorted out today :hug:

Winning my battle with the DSS - hopefully they will back off now and leave me alone.

Going to celebrate tomorrow by buying some nice handmade chocs and going out on Friday night, family celebration too on Sunday so lots of good times this weekend.

Well done SG, and congratulations :wink: Save me one of those choccies though won't you :smile::lol:

I highly recommend the Frangellico and Earl Grey Tea chocs, with Passion Fruit a close third. The very nice man who runs the place has just moved into a bigger shop... I also recommend his drinking chocolate.... proper hot chocolate and not the powdery stuff either.

Well done SG, and congratulations :wink: Save me one of those choccies though won't you :smile::lol:

The conversation over lunch made me smile hugely today :-D Those choccies sound lush SG! Does he sell online? Mind you, I'd probably order the cocoa by the kilo :lol:

My 9mth old has just started crawling, a bit crablike but forwards instead of backwards!!!

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

He does sell online

http://www.indulgenceconfectionery.com/

The pics don't do the chocs justice.... the silver and gold really are stunning when seen in real life. I will be in the shop tomorrow so if you want some PM me and I can get them (with a 10% discount... or more depending on his mood. I have been known to get 25% discount for bringing in my friends).

The conversation over lunch made me smile hugely today :-D Those choccies sound lush SG! Does he sell online? Mind you, I'd probably order the cocoa by the kilo :lol:

He does sell online

http://www.indulgenceconfectionery.com/

The pics don't do the chocs justice.... the silver and gold really are stunning when seen in real life. I will be in the shop tomorrow so if you want some PM me and I can get them (with a 10% discount... or more depending on his mood. I have been known to get 25% discount for bringing in my friends).

They look delicious SG! :smile: When I've had enough with my healthy eating regime I might treat myself and my Sister to some! :madgrin: What has made me smile this afternoon is the sun has finally come out, and the clouds have cleared just in time to go to a friends gardening party! Yes that is "gardening", not "garden" :lol: