What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1972 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking at the bare walls thinking of some how getting it decorated as it bare plaster at mo.

Looking at a few swear words my son a couple of years ago wrote on the wall to I suspect show disatisfaction at being made to go to school that day and me nagging to get place tidied due to council comming around same day.

Thing is he has mild dyslexia and got the letters mixed, FU was spealt like the dept store.

Anyhow I remember when see them that look stop it, no need for it and he replied how do you know it was me, could have been sis and i had to point out his dyslexia gave it away, hahahahhahahha. He stopped.

About time it was painted over and he should do it me thinks:whoo:

Saying that though he tried to hang wallpaper in his bedroom over easter and it fell down slowly like a snail leaving a deposit of ready made paste on the floor :lol:

Saying that though he tried to hang wallpaper in his bedroom over easter and it fell down slowly like a snail leaving a deposit of ready made paste on the floor :lol:

When my parents decorated the bedrooms the wallpaper they used, you paste the wall and stick the paper on the pasted wall. They said it's so much easier.

Rain, rain and more rain! So refreshing! :whoo:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Dry as a bone in Owly land!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Dry as a bone in Owly land!!

It is here now! The downpour lasted all of 10 minutes :doh:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

im smiling from ear to ear, my 2 sons girlsfriends are both pregnant, so 2 more grandchildren this year

Big congratulations.

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Funny little things those................lerts :D

Got Debt problems?

duckwaddler asking to be a friend, thank you and Hi DW

You're very welcome, we had fun on that thread today :lol: Congratulations BB :-D

A lert:madgrin:

Funny little things those................lerts :D

:pound::pound::pound:

Listening to golden oldies :-D I can't wait till I'm able to post up videos on the other thread :dance: