Guess the next bankrupt DCA Tally

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thought I'd start a post to list the number of DCA's going down the tubes.

So we know that 'Welcome' are slowly being welcomed into the arms of receivers and CL Finance are on the brink of CLosing down but how many others are on thin ice?

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd start a post to list the number of DCA's going down the tubes.

So we know that 'Welcome' are slowly being welcomed into the arms of receivers and CL Finance are on the brink of CLosing down but how many others are on thin ice?

I have been watching WF, but what is happening with CL?

Please note: I give advice, in good faith, based on my reading and experience. Please satisfy yourself, that any advice given is accurate in content before acting upon it.

A to Z index

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

I think some of the bottom feeders will be among the first to go.

Lowell's, Robinson Way

I think those shysters that bought Yes Car Credit aren't doing too well, due to almost all their agreements being void due to the way they applied the missold PPI.

1st Credit is a bit of a mystery, as recently they went quiet, most of their website gets taken down, and they get investigated by the OFT for SD's and a few other common DCA offences. They were due to be sold off this month, but the buyers pulled out, and now nobody wants them. So something is going on that has put everyone off them.

One's I'd be happy to see the back of, are Capquest, Iqor, Moorcroft and 1st Credit.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Whats the story behind CL?

Have got NOA with them from Debenhams & about to send for cca

CL are part of the cattles empire, as are lewis/cohen/welcome and many others

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

1st credit and capquest...for issuing SDs

CL and lowell..... for being lying t%%rags

cabot.....for being morons,and not listening to reason/being generally annoying

These mainly deserve to bite the dust....but the world would be a better place if any of them go down:(

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Out of curiosity? What happens if they do go bankrupt? If a debt had been "assigned" does that mean it'll get written off? Or will they just be sold on to another agency?

Presumably their "assets" will be sold off cheap to another DCA - but will they be assigned properly? If not things will get interesting ...

Aktiv Kapital are on their way out - a lot of them are in real trouble. They invested heavily, aren't getting the returns on what they bought and now cannot get finance from the banks. I hope Hillsden Securities bites the dust.:D

might set up my own DCA, buy my own "ALLEGED" debt for pittance and then send threatening letters to myself. Sad or what - I might develop a split personality - same as what all the scummers DCA have. - Well, it is Friday tea time lol:razz:

might set up my own DCA, buy my own "ALLEGED" debt for pittance and then send threatening letters to myself. Sad or what - I might develop a split personality - same as what all the scummers DCA have. - Well, it is Friday tea time lol:razz:

The DCA would have more chance of receiving payment that way :D