"Your conduct in this matter is unacceptable" Oh dear looks like Reliable are upset....shame

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4635 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I want to know what the "will not be tolerated" means & i wont give up asking till i find out :D

I still dont know but it gets better......the latest threat

Dear xxxxxxxx,

Notice of assignment

ASSIGNOR: Mindless Fools

ASSIGNEE:Moorcroft Debt Recovery

CapQuest Investments Limited

Aktiv Kapital

First Investment Limited

We hereby give you notice that one of the above companies may be acquiring from Mindless Fools all its rights, title and interest in and to each of:- So as you have no rights as you have admited you have no cca agreemant they will aquire what exactly? that would be nothing wouldnt it?

(a)the debt of £xxxxxx under the account agreement xxxxxxxxx, made between Mindless Fools and yourself erm no CCA = no Agreemant so what you on about?

(b)all other rights, title and interest in and to or relating to the outstanding debt I think we covered that in the first answer

It is essential that all future payments, correspondence or queries regarding this account be directed to the above company, as and when the title is transferred. This assignment will come into effect within the next 2 weeks.

To prevent further and immediate action being taken to recover the full outstanding balance you must:

(a)Pay the debt in full by using your credit/debit card Or alternatively

(b)Contact our Recovery Company on 0870 160 1951 ensuring that you quote your customer number, to agree a suitable payment programme and make a first payment.

For and on behalf of

Mindless Fools

So what they are basicaly saying is, they, a company that has no right holding my data in the first place, are going to asign an agreemant that doesnt exist to 'a' company, but cant make up there minds who yet, (though i doubt Moorcroft would be daft enough to buy it:p............on second thoughts yes they would:rolleyes:) which would mean passing that data that they have no right to have in the first place to a third party which they have no right to pass it to and are going to asign all the rights of something that doesnt exist to whoever they choose:confused: which means one of the lucky sods above will recieve my data that they have no legal right to have.

Does that about sum the above up?

Are they on drugs???????:lol:

Although after the GE fiasco i am trying to take this sieriously.....honest:p

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see they say in their first paragraph that they "may be acquiring".

Well are they or arent they would be the question I would be asking, at the same time advising that if they do.. they will have a fight on their hands:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Its no good ive tried to write a serios reply but i cant, its driving me mad:mad: do you think this is classed as Physical/psychological harassment? should i write to the OFT saying they are sending letters i cant respond to sensibly (as well as the rest) :confused::p

Hi Blind

Just let them dig the hole deeper you know my policy with regards to dealing with these muppets funny thread though:D

Regards

Andy;)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Dear Mindless Fools,

Thank you for your recent letter. If I could understand what you are twittering on about then I may be able to formulate a suitable response to your gibberish. As I see it you are telling me that you are passing on something which you think I may or may not owe but you will pass it on anyway even though you cannot prove that i even owe it or that you have any legal right to do so. However if you can find some other bunch of Cretins stupid enough to give you money for nothing then go for it. In fact if you know such a company then plese let me know because myself and my friends on CAG would be very interested in selling them nothing as well.

yours etc

Yes i liked that too Odc and yours babybear39, short and sweet.

I did think of just sending "am i bovvered" as big as i could get it on an A4 sheet of paper:grin:

The only thing that taints the humour is the thought of them doing what our other freinds have done, as its hassle i dont need:rolleyes: but god help em if they try as that would P me off

I could be on first name terms with my local magastrate by the time ive done:p

OMG theses mindless idiots are trying hard to get ur mony.

maybe u should reward them with a section 10 notice.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

OMG theses mindless idiots are trying hard to get ur mony.

maybe u should reward them with a section 10 notice.

I think that was in my last letter Godmother but Royal mail screwed up again by the looks so no proof:mad:

Thats four times now theyve done that, and two where answered so where delivered and i believe this is the respnse to my letter but cant prove it

edit-But Yes it did have a section 10 in it, just checked, may ring RM tommorow and just check if they have any record

Edited by blind-as-a-bat

I used to have fun with Moorcroft & Westcot about 10 years ago & was engaged in a letter tit-4-tat with them both.

Id write back each time stating...

"It is with prefound regret that i receive your letter, please note that your conduct in this matter is unacceptable & will not be tolerated"

Id always finish the letters off with...

"please note that no furthur correspondence will be entered into"

Play these DCA's at their own game thats what ive always done :rolleyes:

I still dont know but it gets better......the latest threat

So what they are basicaly saying is, they, a company that has no right holding my data in the first place, are going to asign an agreemant that doesnt exist to 'a' company, but cant make up there minds who yet, (though i doubt Moorcroft would be daft enough to buy it:p............on second thoughts yes they would:rolleyes:) which would mean passing that data that they have no right to have in the first place to a third party which they have no right to pass it to and are going to asign all the rights of something that doesnt exist to whoever they choose:confused: which means one of the lucky sods above will recieve my data that they have no legal right to have.

Does that about sum the above up?

Are they on drugs???????:lol:

Although after the GE fiasco i am trying to take this sieriously.....honest:p

I take it this tat from Reliable Collections, who are anything but reliable relates to some account from JD Williams. ie Shoe Tailor, Ambrose Wilson, Fashion World, ect.

And yes these DCA's are daft enough to take an unenforceable debt on. I had the exact same letter earlier in the year and the next I heard was from the Moorcroft Crew. Who were quickly sent packing.

If it goes to a DCA i hope it is moorcroft, they know me:p already sent em packing twice:grin:

Even better if they buy it and cant send it back though, do you think the sale will be exempt from JDW home aproval policy so they will be stuck with it when they find out its duff:lol:

Actually no this was from Nat Close themselves but as there the same........

check ur pm box.

lol

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

nice letter odc.

Here you go zazen.warrior, mainly just payment details really, intresting bit is it came in an envolope with 23 Hunts Bank Manchester Guess whos address that is;-)

reledited.jpg

Just realised but the letter has said u can pay by your visa card. Would that not be against OFT guidelines as it is extending your borrowing?

Yep just checked and it is

b. pressurising debtors to sell property, to raise funds by further

borrowing or to extend their borrowing

Dear Mindless Fools,

Thank you for your recent letter. If I could understand what you are twittering on about then I may be able to formulate a suitable response to your gibberish. As I see it you are telling me that you are passing on something which you think I may or may not owe but you will pass it on anyway even though you cannot prove that i even owe it or that you have any legal right to do so. However if you can find some other bunch of Cretins stupid enough to give you money for nothing then go for it. In fact if you know such a company then plese let me know because myself and my friends on CAG would be very interested in selling them nothing as well.

yours etc

A solicitor of my acquaintance had a framed letter in his office, written by his mentor to another firm:

Dear Sirs

Your unprofessional attitude in this matter leaves me speechless.

I remain

Yours faithfully