Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5724 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Like the 11 guest i have seen.

Hello come and join us we dont bite.

And no were not all mad just some of us.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 13 (2 registered users and 11 guests)

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tilly,

I've read all of this thread today (all day practically:D) and I hope your family are proud of you.

You've shocked me with how you've managed to get through all this without committing murder or cracking up completely. I would have probably done both...

I hope that now the waiting and uncertainty seem to have stopped and ME have finally decided what they're doing you can finally get some resolution. But then you know I always find the waiting the hardest part.:o

Anyway, anything I can do- just shout. And at least moral support by the bucketload, hun.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Tilly,

I've read all of this thread today (all day practically:D) and I hope your family are proud of you.

I think they are , but i am proud of them too the way they have supported me and coped with all the up sets etc :)

You've shocked me with how you've managed to get through all this without committing murder or cracking up completely. I would have probably done both...

Came close a few times Emma believe me hun, but had a good few kicks up the ass from these brilliant lot be it some are nutters of course :rolleyes:

I hope that now the waiting and uncertainty seem to have stopped and ME have finally decided what they're doing you can finally get some resolution. But then you know I always find the waiting the hardest part.:o

lol yep i remember :-D

Anyway, anything I can do- just shout. And at least moral support by the bucketload, hun.

Good to see you back Emma, knew you would arrive back eventually :-D

just posting on here is giving me your support i really appreciate it, and yep you will here me shout.Thankyou.

Tilly xxxx

Tilly read in paper yesterday (i know its to late for us)that Gordon Brown due to amount of xxxx he is in,that he is going to try to win popularity back by cutting fuel tax, increasing tax credits, and also consider help for people in repossession and bankruptcy cases.It will not help in our cases- but hey there may be help for people soon.I did say he is considering-mmm.Hope you are ok.Couldnt find you yesterday.Voddy perhaps:D

Tilly read in paper yesterday (i know its to late for us)that Gordon Brown due to amount of xxxx he is in,that he is going to try to win popularity back by cutting fuel tax, increasing tax credits, and also consider help for people in repossession and bankruptcy cases.It will not help in our cases- but hey there may be help for people soon.I did say he is considering-mmm.

hmmmmm :rolleyes:

lets hope he does Tawny :)

.Voddy perhaps:D

pmsl noooo :rolleyes:

Im ok thankyou, still around, spent the day with the family and had a chill out day :D

Tilly

I'm so glad to hear you're trying to take some days "off". Its sensible thinking like that which has obviously kept you (relatively;)) sane.

Oh, so you knew I'd be back- What is it about CAG that means once you've got here you keep coming back again and again? Must be something about having over 100,000 people, all wanting to help you!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I'm so glad to hear you're trying to take some days "off". Its sensible thinking like that which has obviously kept you (relatively;)) sane.

haha me sane naaaa never lol

Oh, so you knew I'd be back- What is it about CAG that means once you've got here you keep coming back again and again?

or you never leave :o or get stuck in the revolving doors :p

Must be something about having over 100,000 people, all wanting to help you!

Yes i think that may have something to do with it, wouldn't have got this far without them all thats for sure :)

Tilly

Edited by **Tilly**

or its just that she knows were all right and are willing to help her were we can.

Even if it is with words of encouragement during the hard times.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

or its just that she knows were all right and are willing to help her were we can.

yep your all alright deffo willing and able :)

Even if it is with words of encouragement during the hard times.

And they are worth their weight in gold :)

Hi tilly still here with support just try to cover all aspects so you can fight them at there own game have some pressing appoitments with DJ to deal with gald to say all went well I [lay the lottery for us each week

Take care

Bona

[quote=Bona;1635063 just try to cover all aspects so you can fight them at there own game

Take care

Bona

On the ball Bona have sent them a letter, refering to the one i sent last week asking them if they will let me sell, silly me thought they would reply :rolleyes:;)

Tills

Good girl

The more I read and and the more I see you have to be on the ball

my son is fighting a BIG goverment run insitution we appeared as kitigants in person They had a Barrister a big hammer for a small nut this is what always happens you have to play them at there own game

so collect your evidence and be prepared to fight ehrn you need to

huggs

Bona

Spoke to the baliff this morning, warrent arrived on his desk this morning from ME, will be delivering it next week, with 2 weeks notice, then he said he will try to give me until the first of september, this is it guys what ive waiting for :( :( :(

Tilly

Spoke to the baliff this morning, warrent arrived on his desk this morning from ME, will be delivering it next week, with 2 weeks notice, then he said he will try to give me until the first of september, this is it guys what ive waiting for :( :( :(

Tilly

Hi Tilly

Do bailiffs usually do this if you phone them??

Olives xx

Hi Tilly

Do bailiffs usually do this if you phone them??

Olives xx

Don't know about any others, but ive been in contacted with this one regulary,he was actually very helpful.

Tilly

County Court bailiffs can be helpful if you speak to them OK - they are salaried employees of the Court Service and don't work on commission/fees that private bailiffs do so there's no need for them to be aggressive or difficult.

What you going to do Tills - are you going to go for a suspended eviction? You know I'm here if you need me to do anything for you.

Ell

• Haha 1

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

The Bayliff i always spoke to was great really kind and tried to help a lot unfortunatly he retired and was replaced buy a not so helpful guy but he wasnt that difficult

What you going to do Tills - are you going to go for a suspended eviction? You know I'm here if you need me to do anything for you.

Ell

Hi Ell

No im just going to let it go, ive had enough now and i really don't think i could go through it all again and going to court, i know you are here your star.

Tills xxx

OK Tills - I understand where you're coming from and I think you are right. but if I can help in any way - including giving anyone who upsets you a bollocking etc etc just shout ;)

Ell

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

I agree with you too tills, you need closure to enable you to pick up your life again. Maybe with this behind you you'll feel alot better, your health comes first, take care xxxx

honey x

Hiya Tide

Yes i have got the origanal too do list, will make a start on it.

Ell

Now wheres that other list :rolleyes:

Honey

Thanks flower

Tills

Bloddy nora we have hit a 1000 posts :o