Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5723 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry I've not been on CAG for a while, but I'm in the middle of an online comp course, & not getting much time to myself.

I've been having a catch-up though, & I'm so very sorry to read that you've no job now, so I think you should just look on it as a long holiday, & you should be able to use it to your advantage, as now you'll have more time to see all these people you need to see, mind you I think you should get plenty of pens to make sure you don't run out of ink, what with all them massive forms you'll have to fill in, but if you get stuck, there'll always be someone to help you out. Most important thing of all is that you make sure you just chill out & relax, & it'll all eventually fit into place. In time you'll be able to advise others, because you went through it once in more ways than many.

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Jade

Thought you had not been around for a bit, i hope the course is going well, maybe thats what i should do :eek: naaaa had enough of them for a bit, you go for it girl :).

Thanks for your support jade, me thinks i got shares with bic lol you take care and

dont stay away too long :)

Tills xx

Awwwww thanks Tills, I'm gonna try & call in from time to time, just to keep up - I hate these long catch-ups, lol. I'm about halfway through my course, trouble is it's getting harder as I go along, I'm trying to create a website right now, but I can't wait until I start digital animations, I'll have to try & use some on here laugh_13.gif

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well still nothing turned up, when you don't want something turning up it does, and when you do it doesn't, never thought i would see the day when i was looking forward to a baliff turning up :eek::D

Tilly

As they say tills.

No news is good news.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Serious head now, he did actually say he would do the date for the 1st september so if it comes through end of this week that would be about right 2 weeks, well im ready for it now, packing more or less done , all boxed up ready for the off.

Tills

Here we go, i received a redemption statement this morning,

The amount required to repay this account on 31st August 2008 is xxxxx :rolleyes: If redemption occurs before this date the appropriate daily rate can be deducted.NOTE:

A fee is charged on the third and any subsequent requests made for a redemption statement.helloooo i never asked for this one :p

Starting balance xxxxxx

Arrears charges £120.00 i know its more than that :eek:

Solicitors costs £1122.82 :eek:

Redemption Fee £115.00

Early Redemption charge £8817.20 :eek:

Interest £6012.45

NOTE:

Daily rate £39.86

then the normal blah blah

Followed by

RE: YOUR REDEMPTION STATEMENT AND MORTGAGE EXIT ADMINISTRATION FEES

you may have seen recent press comment on Mortgage Administration Exit Fees following a statement of practise issue by the FSA/OFT in January 2007.the regulator requires all financial institutions, which currently charge an administration fee on termination of a mortgage to take certain steps in accordance with the statement.We have decided that from the 1st of march 2007 we will charge you the same amount to cover our admin costs at the end of your mortgage as we notified you when you first took out your mortgage.This has been reflected in the enclosed statement,This way you are not prejudiced by any subsequent increase in these charges that you could have anticipated at the time you took out the mortgage.

Now isn't that kind of them, well i know whats coming next,so nearly at the end. if im honest the worst 3.1/2 months of my life, so Mr.B.A.Liff make it sooner rather than later Ta muchers :)

Tilly xx

I'll be having a few goes on the lottery between now and the 31st, Tills, so sit tight, you never know :p

If i win, first in the payment queue would be HFC and then ME as they are both unreasonable, money grabbing *FILL IN THE EXPLETIVES*......

..I shall stop, as i have one on me today :confused:

My friend once said that if you have difficult time in this life, it means you are earning yourself one helluva party in the next one ;):D

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

A CAG RAVE :eek::D

From some of the posts i've read i'd say a few of you have been practising for this already! :D I expect your 'eviction bash' AKA 'fresh start party' will need a whole new classification as the term 'rave' may be a bit too mild :p

(i'm only jealous that i won't be partaking! :lol: )

Hopeful you are soooooooooooo welcome to come its a free party :eek::D:p

seriously all are welcome :)

Tilly xx

Oops, i wasn't hinting for an invite :oops: but thank you anyway. I shall be there in spirit (usually in the form of bacardi) :p;)

so does this mean your getting a visit today or what happens now and they got a cheek adding fees for early redemption when there taking it gits :(chin up tills dont wanna hit that pole when u limbo beneath it :Dsorry had to do that serious head now not long now then u can move forwards xxkia

Oh rite sorry did not know.

well u will be able to claim jsa or if u want to de stress for a while get a doctors note and u can claim income support for yourself.

Have now got benefits sorted, that was marathon an hour on the phone :eek:

im entitled to claim incap/income support, tax credits sorted, council tax sorted

just leaves housing :rolleyes: one down gawd knows how many to go on my to do list :D

Tilly

See- you're over half way there!

I'd say you're in the home strait now, but under the circumstances...

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

pmsl scott glad u got benefits sorted tills i did it on phone too take ages but its quicker than filling out muliple forms all u do is sign them when they come just done mines few months back so much simpler than it used to be cos u fill it out once he does multiple forms saves alot of bother xxkia

As long as they're more efficent than the usual DWP procedures! (And yes I used to work for them, in another life;)).

Hope everything is going ok Tills.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .