Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5723 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What's your daughter going to do to get to school for those days? Commute from your sister's?

Be careful, a good few years ago, my OH was put in a hostel for six months by the council- absolute nightmare.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God for that- still be careful, hon!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hopefully they will find you some where near to everything, especially DD school.

You are going to come out of this a stronger person. And at least you know where you are now. And it will all be over soon, so you can then get on with your life, where ever it takes you.:)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi Tills:) well hun, for the first time in months you actually know what's going to happen. No more "what if's" and "wonder when's" . Although it must make you feel sad in one way - I'm sure it must also be a relief to know it's coming to an end.

So - here's to the start of your new life Tills - hope it's a good one for you:)

Ellx

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

well at least u have a E date.

Just remember if u need and extra boxes most supermarkets/shops give them away now to help reduce theere carbon footprint.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hopefully they will find you some where near to everything, especially DD school.

Yep maybe, but got a feeling will be moved to next town, not so bad really there is a bus DD can catch, might be better all round for both if us to move away from here.

You are going to come out of this a stronger person.

And at least you know where you are now. And it will all be over soon, so you can then get on with your life, where ever it takes you.:)

Hi Tills:) well hun, for the first time in months you actually know what's going to happen. No more "what if's" and "wonder when's" . Although it must make you feel sad in one way

Was earlier Ell got myself in a right pickle :confused:

- I'm sure it must also be a relief to know it's coming to an end.

Feels like a huge weight of my mind now, i know its not the end of it as such

but i can move on now :)

So - here's to the start of your new life Tills - hope it's a good one for you:)

Ellx

Thanks Ell like they say life is what you make it, and this is a fresh start for me and my daughter, she deserves that much at least, determined to make it a good one :)

Tilly

Hi Tills. This thread feels like its been a real roller coaster ride that's coming to the end. I'm guessing it's a close representation of your life over the last few months.

Now you can look forward to a fantastic new beginning.

My hat goes off to you Tilly, you have been a star. Now matter how low you must have felt you always seem to come back fighting.

I wish you every bit of luck in the world ;)

Oh and i swear to god i'm still doing the lottery every week, just in case... :rolleyes:

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

At least with a date the council might get a move on with housing - had hassle with them and my niece recently but soon resolved (social worker didn't know area nor local hospitals and got 'severely reprimanded' by her boss - has now been 'transferred back to home area').

I assume the party is still going on - the puppets are chomping at their new case and want to come out and play...

Yep. Roll on Brum Thelma. ;):D

A good night out with your mates is just what you need right now.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi Tilly

glad you know where you stand sorry havnt been about but am working flat out for three weeks and just got in

Im still doing the lottery for me you and tawny you never know

Bona xxxx

Hi Tilly

glad you know where you stand sorry havnt been about but am working flat out for three weeks and just got in

Im still doing the lottery for me you and tawny you never know

Bona xxxx

Hi Bona

lol sort of know where i stand, could be on my head at this rate :D

awww make sure you don't over do it, can't have you getting ill nooooo

aww bless you, still doing the lottery i hope you have a win :)

Tilly

Have their results come through? I remember i was on holiday when mine came. I'd forgotten all about them 'til i got home and saw the envelope. Yep, i was such a dedicated student :p

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo B's brilliant results considering soooooooooooooooooo proud :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D That is absolutely fantastic!! I bet you're bursting with pride. What a clever girl. Most definitely onwards and upwards :D

Now go on..the list :p

Here we go, just checked online bank account, working tax credit been stopped, so now only getting child tax credit, nice of them to inform me :mad: other benefits still not been prossessd hmmmm fresh air pie :rolleyes::p

Yes i am bursting with pride hopeful got a big grin on my face lol

The list

Gas

Electric

Water

phone

tv licence

insurance

broadband

goes on and on and on and on lmao

I'm glad you're still l(your)ao with all of this!

Do you know how long it will take for the other benefits to be processed? It really is farcical.