Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5723 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you call her anything in return ?

You should have said i am not a cab iam a Cagger, My OH thought of that one.

Edited by The GodMother
Far to much wine blame the taxi company.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

LOL Gm

Ok D day nearly here, packing nearly done, just a few loose ends, address's changed removal van due to turn up tomorrow at 8am. So i guess this the start of the new beginning.At the moment not a nice feeling soooo dreading tomorrow,:(

Tilly

LOL Gm

Ok D day nearly here, packing nearly done, just a few loose ends, address's changed removal van due to turn up tomorrow at 8am. So i guess this the start of the new beginning.At the moment not a nice feeling soooo dreading tomorrow,:(

Tilly

Morning Tilly :)

It is no surprise you are not looking forward tomorrow. You are leaving your home that is filled with memories both good and bad. This is a huge step you are taking, but with the determination you obviously have, you will come out smiling and ready for the next CAG event ;)

Thinking of you x

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

I thought I felt bad about tomorrow and that's just with my son starting school!

Just remember to take your meter readings when you leave. That is the one I always tell myself to do and have to got back because I have forgotten.

You will be fine - it is just the build up to it. And you can always have a good cry after it's all done and dusted.

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

If you've all done Tilly, why not get out of the house for a while so you aren't just sitting there surrounded by it all, especially if you are on your own. I know it won't take your mind off it but at least you will be out of there for a while.{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

One more day and this part will all be over.;)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ok D day nearly here, packing nearly done, just a few loose ends, address's changed removal van due to turn up tomorrow at 8am. So i guess this the start of the new beginning.At the moment not a nice feeling soooo dreading tomorrow,:(Tilly

I would imagine it feels a little like a bereavement.

Do try to stay positive, a new beginning and all that.

quotes-3.jpg

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

You are at the final hurdle now, 1 more day, you can do this. I know how devastated you are, but the sooner its over now the better. You need to get this behind you. You are a strong woman, and your kids are a credit to you. They were fantastic at the weekend.

Tomorrow you will leave that house with your head held high!!!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi Tills, just popping to offer support for tomorrow - as SSL says, walk out with your head held high, you have so much to be proud of - your strength throughout all this has been incredible and I take my hat off to you.

I'm sure you will soon be able to make another home for yourself and your daughter that will be a happy one:)

Stay strong hun, nearly there......

Ellx

• Haha 2

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Oh Tills

I know how you feel we left our house OK we sold it at a reduced price and went into rented wernt sure what would happen debts seemed enmouse sense of shame allthough we like you had nothing to be ashamed about but hapier know than for a long time fought debts havnt gone bankrupt still fighting and so will you

made a knew life near but far enough away from being reminded still see many friends made new ones I will be thinking of you tomorrow and all the time untill you get settled would offer you a room here but its to far awy

Chun Up girl shed a few tears and remeber all the happy times

Love Bona

Just to say we are thinking of you Tills,

Love xxx

The Lex's

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

With a bit of luck you might get somewhere nice from the housing people, I know how you are feeling, I've been there myself and it is very difficult for people who haven't to know the despair and frustration at the system and its failings.

The government's new measures aren't there to help you either, they just want to help the builders and push even more people down the road of reposession.

Somebody somewhere must have some fresh ideas and be able to stop the mortgage companies using the court system as they do.

th_hello.gifTills, just popping in to wish you LUCK.

Have a really good cry to try & get it out of your system a little. scusa.gif

When did you say your house=warming is???laugh_13.gif

mwahhhhh xxx

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There you go Bill, something to look forward to! ;)

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Well we could all do with a good party. :p

F&Q's... Read here

22 days behind you ??????????

See ya down the tent shop...

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.