Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5723 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are unemployed they can only legally accept a token payment of £1 a month (or it might be £5) but as you won't be 'waged' they can't exactly do a lot of damage if they decide to bankrupt you... at least that way they can't chase you for the next 12 years or so for the alleged shortfall.

I think it's unlikely that ME would bankrupt Tilly, as it wouldn't be in their interests. TBH I think they'd rather leave it a while for Tilly to get back on her feet, and THEN start chasing for the shortfall.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I think it's unlikely that ME would bankrupt Tilly, as it wouldn't be in their interests. TBH I think they'd rather leave it a while for Tilly to get back on her feet, and THEN start chasing for the shortfall.

Fully agree, which is why Lilly should consider applying to go BR herself.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

I think so too Tony. I know it seems desperate, and some people still mistakenly see it as a stigma, but it has to be better than waiting for ME to come after you for the next 12 years. You can put it all behind you much quicker Tills.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Considering it Tony, i suppose it makes sence at the end of the day, just my stubborn streak i guess, had my reasons before but now that has changed.

I think so too Tony. I know it seems desperate, and some people still mistakenly see it as a stigma, but it has to be better than waiting for ME to come after you for the next 12 years. You can put it all behind you much quicker Tills.

Yep i know your right too caro, like you say you hear the word Bankrupt and think oh my gawd :p

Tilly/LILLY xx

Hiya Tawny

Thankyou for the vid :)

I have come close a few times to quiting, ive had good days and bad days, some dragged me down so far, thought right thats it, but i think all this had deffo made

me a stronger person, so when i leave here it will be with my head held high knowing i stuck it out and gave it my best shot, gawd that was deep :rolleyes:

Tilly

Tilly

Have been away for a week and just cought up on your thread

There is case law stateing that you can sell your house against the mortgage companies will if you have a cash buyer so follow it up if they are seriouse I can help you with the application then the couert makes an order for you to sell it will certainly be better than them selling so go for it girl

Bona XXXX

Hiya Bona

Will have a word with estate agent tomorrow, to be honest not really worried if the chance has gone,sort of geared myself for going at the end of the month now, really dont want to have to stay here now any longer than i have too,

Tilly

Hiya Bona

Have rang estate agents, too late now, the buyer had 2 propertys in mind mine and another, has now gone for the other, so the decision has been made for me.

Tilly

Here you go Tills - here's where you claim if you don't get your redundancy (or other) payments: http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/pdfs/rp1april2003.pdf

Ell x

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Just look on it as an opportunity to put the past behind you Tilly and make a fresh start. You have lots of choices now, and aren't tied by anything (or anybody) so can make a whole new, and hopefully better, life for yourself. Lots of people would give their eye teeth for the chance to change their life as you are now.

I know it's scary, but it could be exciting too.;)

Hiya Caro

I know and im looking forward to doing it, the house and the split ive come to terms with, losing my job and the way i lost is another matter, :( just so angry and upset at the mo,sorry waffling again.

Tills xx

I can understand the job stuff, Tilly. Sorry about that Tilly- thought I was putting it in PM, not in thread. Brains in backside as usual!

Edited by emmaf01

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Department for Work and Pensions for benefits. u can claim job seekers allowance or Income support if ur hibby claims for u and you can then claim u care for him.

Any questions u know how 2 reach me.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.