Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same- going with the flow.Probably hit the rapids soon.

Got my lifejacket at the ready lol

Then the whirlpool.

well i can't get any dizzier than i all ready am :rolleyes:

Then probably a tornado will appear

yep and up in the land of oz :p

.Only joking-admire your spirit.Tawnyowl.

nobody has managed to break it yet, ME have got another think coming if they think they can :D

Tilly

Hi Tills, how are you keeping? sorry I've not been on CAG much, but we had to put our dog to sleep a couple of weeks ago, & to be honest I wasn't much company as they say. I'm getting over it slowly. But I have been thinking about you, & hoping you sell soon, & mange to get somewhere really nice for all of you, so you can be able to live under the same roof.

Have you heard anything from thew last showing yet?

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hiya Jade

Im doing ok thanks, sorry to hear about your dog, still not heard anything from anyone waiting to hear back from their solicitors, last viewers said it was too big

for them :o so the waiting continues,

Tills xxx

How typical it that, just had phone call from estate agent, for a viewing tomorrow

noooooooooooo no one home :o so rather than lose a viewing i will give the estate agent a key ;)

Tills

Hope he does a good selling job for you Tills - fingers crossed :)

Ell x

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

just looking in on you tills i certainly know u have helped me over the past few months.

C

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Thanks Ell just miffed im going to miss him :rolleyes::D rating 9/10 :p

you naughty girl :) go for it :D

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

i believe if it helps tills then she can rate the agents as much as she wants.

tills do u have a pic?

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Well i have 50p if that help.

Maybe we should have a save tills house fund and we all put something towards it.

I've only got a £1 coin TGM

...Have U got any change??...:confused:

...:D

TGM, it might be a bit unrealistic to ask people to contribute, can we do this for everyone?

What Tills needs is sound advice and support as the situation unfolds. No easy way out, but until ME react to Tilly's letters, there'll be no response.

Still no word from ME, over the weekend i have had 2 viewings and another one today. I had a call from one of the estate agents over the weekend, that someone

they work along side of, buys properties and has the funds available, not quite sure

of the ins and outs at the moment but i have an appointment later on this morning with

the estate agent and himself,

Tills

Hello Tills!

Sounds like you have the Price Right and it is right at the best time to Sell.

Treat each and every Viewing as being the real Buyer, as the only one that matters is the one that Exchanges Contracts and Completes.

No matter what any of them say, do or offer, keep the Viewings coming, and put as much effort into each one (Fresh Toast!, Windows Clean, Spit Spot inside/outside), until that real Buyer comes along.

Don't ever get your hopes up and concentrate on one, as you may miss the real one.

I do hope something works out, but think you are in with a real chance. There is at least 2 Months of Summer left, so keep going. Get a Buyer now, and this little Chapter will be over.

Best of luck.

Cheers,

BRW

I had a call from one of the estate agents over the weekend, that someone they work along side of, buys properties and has the funds available, not quite sure of the ins and outs at the moment but i have an appointment later on this morning with the estate agent and himself

Why do I smell a rat? Keep on your toes Tills

Why do I smell a rat? Keep on your toes Tills

Hiya Tide

Not going to do anything daft hun will keep on my toes, as soon as i find out

whats what and the catches if any :rolleyes: i will post it on here later.

Tills

Why do I smell a rat?

Absolutely.

If you have the Price right and you are getting the Viewings, now is the hard part of holding your nerve if the estate agent (not sure what estate_agent_Rhymes_with, but it will be less polite than bankers!) brings a mate who makes a very low offer.

Same as the last Recession, it doesn't mean people stop buying, so you do not need to give things away...just get the Price right.

Last Recession many estate agents went bust, but as many did very well, as did Auctioneers selling off peoples assets.

Cheers,

BRW

I can well imagine that you will be offered substantially lower than the asking price because they have the money on the table for you, and probably think you're desperate. Don't be taken in and don't agree to anything.

As MTM pointed out the house now belongs to Mortgage Express anyway so you can't enter into any contracts without their permission. Just say you need to think it over and what the implications will be for you. Don't let them think you'll be pushed into anything that isn't in YOUR best interests.;)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Estate agents should remember that they are being employed by sellers to maximise the price they can get, not cosying up with investors who have a lot of money to spend which in turn increases the agents income.

YOU are employing the agent Tilly and he should do what YOU say.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.