Inside a DCA!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4903 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no i have the expensive stuff but after a while the dust does settle on to the woodwork.

Oh and not all the wood wrk needs polishing but it does need dusting

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Oww, mtar, my computor says 1.56, yet your post says 02.00, and I have no dust as I have just given it a wipe over:p

jonchris, if you don't wash your clothes, they must be pretty nasty!

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

Hmm, but how else do you see your keyboard & screen JC?

Touch type & hope - as for clothes I don't wear any when sitting in front of the PC - not a pretty site :o - I have to close the room door so as not to upset the kids:)

you think it made u feel ill just think how it made me feel.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

very sick. That is just from the thought of you sitting at your comp naked please could i just remind everyone that certain things make my stomach turn badly ATM due to being pregnant.

Chrissi

Yes i have seen my partner naked before many time actually but the as u may understand the thought of you being naked in front of your computer is not wot everybody may think is fun especially my stomach.

Hi, great thread. I may have dropped a clanger ! I wrote to DCA telling them they had still not supplied a CCA. I also told them one of the monthly statements was missing ! Should i have let it go to court before pointing this out ? Could it not be claimed that i had made a large payment to the account during missing month ? Do the statement have to be complete for a court to make a ruling ? thanks for your help .

Keep it real people !

I just received a letter from Barclays that they want to close my account because i have been overdrawn by £35.00 from their charges I know i can't pay for a least another 3weeks. I want to make a complaint because its such a small amount. I've been with Barclays for 17 years. Any letters i can use. Not sure what i should write.

Jon started it...................

la2006 that is unbelieveable.

Are you on any type of benefits?

No I didn't you did Godmother

& yes for £35 it is unbelievable & after 17 years too

I would go in to see the manager & complain bitterly about being treated like this after 17 years with them.

If they won't cooperate tell them you will go to the press as I think many journalist would be interested particularly as you banked there for so many years

yes you did u said about going to church.

which is were i said i would be going to the church of CAG then making hot cross buns. you may need to look back a few threads.