Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wouldn't it have been easier and cheaper to have bought a pair of knickers that were pink to start with? Or did you have a washing machine accident?

Fred

Washing machine accident.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep or its the case that the sun has disappered and the trousers have come out again so sensible knickers have become the norm again.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

no way. these are just normal knickers l would model them but the camera has given up.

Ok, I shamefully used to work in the credit industry but I am very glad to be now on the right side.

We used to place candidates with DCA's at all levels, so I can share this with you knowing it to be true.

The DCA pays the collection agents very low salaries, they give them strict targets and their staff turnover is extremely high.

The poor sap on the end of the phone is fed a line of bullshine by the DCA in regard to scripts, data protection and how aggressive to be and depending on which DCA you deal with, they have sophisticated calling systems, so each agent really has no clue about your file and 9 times out of ten will simply click the non-collectable button if you ask for your credit agreement.

So yep, it is a good thing to be cheeky, the agent may then re-examine their employment with a DCA and maybe move on to a more rewarding role!

CHEEKY all the way for me :D

Yes :D

You must have got through quite a few pairs of knickers since it started BB.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I checked my credit file for the first time in years last week, I expect the junk mail to start any day now and for the cheekiness to start. :D

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

I checked my credit filelink3.gif for the first time in years last week, I expect the junk mail to start any day now and for the cheekiness to start. :grin:

Checking mine promptly produce a vanquis Credit card Application

David

How long does it take you to be enigwhatitsname:eek:

You have to wrap yourself in a mystery first. Or is it the other way around?

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks