Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3731 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Capquest have called me about 80 times since the beginning of this year. They've only got my voicemail number but they're way too thick to realise this. On a couple of occasions I've diverted this to my home number just so that I can talk to them and tell them to stop ringing, but I've only actually spoken to them once. They refused to stop ringing until I had confirmed the security details!

Anyway, because I've got the ability to divert calls from this number to other numbers I've started doing so. Firstly, I diverted the calls to one of their other numbers. I then tried to divert to the Chinese Consulate in Tokyo but unfortunately I can only set it up for UK numbers. Currently, every time they try to ring me, they will be reaching the National Dogging Hotline.

I only wish I could listen in on the calls.

Regards to all.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capquest have called me about 80 times since the beginning of this year. They've only got my voicemail number but they're way too thick to realise this. On a couple of occasions I've diverted this to my home number just so that I can talk to them and tell them to stop ringing, but I've only actually spoken to them once. They refused to stop ringing until I had confirmed the security details!

Anyway, because I've got the ability to divert calls from this number to other numbers I've started doing so. Firstly, I diverted the calls to one of their other numbers. I then tried to divert to the Chinese Consulate in Tokyo but unfortunately I can only set it up for UK numbers. Currently, every time they try to ring me, they will be reaching the National Dogging Hotline.

Regards to all.

Fred

:DMaybe the number for ten downing st:) Actually 11 would be more appropriate xx

Regards to all.

Fred

Word of warning Fred. You pay for the diverted part of the call so Tokyo may be costly. Much cheaper and more fun to divert it back to themselves or some other sad DCA. You can imagine the conversation between two pre pubescent DCA threat monkeys threatening each other

Word of warning Fred. You pay for the diverted part of the call so Tokyo may be costly. Much cheaper and more fun to divert it back to themselves or some other sad DCA. You can imagine the conversation between two pre pubescent DCA threat monkeys threatening each other

Thanks ODC but I couldn't get it to divert to Tokyo anyway. I might just switch it back to them again. They seem to like talking to themselves:

CapquestCalls4-1.jpg

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

• 4 weeks later...

Right, where was I?

Ah yes, changing my knicks :)

Today I'm wearing a sexy white thong :p

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Right, where was I?

Prove it;)

Frederickson - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - Lost - Claiming back from post office

Connaught Collections - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - No Agreement - returned to client

Lowell - CCA sent 11/4/07 - No agreement - returned to client

Moorcroft - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - No Agreement - returned to client

Red Castle - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - Copy returned but no T&C's

Robinson Way - CCA Sent 16/5/07

Watch out Cagbots about. . . ;)

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Data Protection non Compliance

Witness Statements for Court Bundle

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

Step By Step Instructions

Remember: The Ark was built by amateurs-The Titanic by professionals.

Please click my scales if you find my advice helpful !

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

Right, where was I?

All the DCA pre-pubescent threat monkeys will be going blind again:eek:

Right, where was I?

Welcome back BB, hope you're well! I think you may have some catching up to do.

Regards.

Fred

What an ex employee or Robinson Way says on their facebook wall "I used to work for this **** company many years ago well 4 to be exact...i am glad i am well out of it..at least i can sleep at night”

• 3 weeks later...

Testing, testing, 1 2 3!!!

Yes, it's still working :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

i am wearing a dyed pink pair of knickers today.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

i am wearing a dyed pink pair of knickers today.

Wouldn't it have been easier and cheaper to have bought a pair of knickers that were pink to start with? Or did you have a washing machine accident?

Fred

I'm wearing boring plain white sensible knickers :p

Wouldn't it have been easier and cheaper to have bought a pair of knickers that were pink to start with? Or did you have a washing machine accident?

Fred

Washing machine accident.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

yep or its the case that the sun has disappered and the trousers have come out again so sensible knickers have become the norm again.

As I'm recovering (read slobbing around the house feeling guilty for not doing much and then reminding self that I'm not supposed to be doing much) comfort is best :)

yep or its the case that the sun has disappered and the trousers have come out again so sensible knickers have become the norm again.

Sensible as in;

AAAADHEOkCEAAAAAAI7N2w.jpg

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

no way. these are just normal knickers l would model them but the camera has given up.

Ok, I shamefully used to work in the credit industry but I am very glad to be now on the right side.

We used to place candidates with DCA's at all levels, so I can share this with you knowing it to be true.

The DCA pays the collection agents very low salaries, they give them strict targets and their staff turnover is extremely high.

The poor sap on the end of the phone is fed a line of bullshine by the DCA in regard to scripts, data protection and how aggressive to be and depending on which DCA you deal with, they have sophisticated calling systems, so each agent really has no clue about your file and 9 times out of ten will simply click the non-collectable button if you ask for your credit agreement.

So yep, it is a good thing to be cheeky, the agent may then re-examine their employment with a DCA and maybe move on to a more rewarding role!

CHEEKY all the way for me :D

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3731 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you