Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3731 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Is this thread still on the go, then? :rolleyes:

Always happy to help where I can!

:lol:

Beware of legal advice given on a private forum - do you REALLY know who is posting? Are they REALLY accountable for their posts? What if you follow their advice and get something wrong?

It was Winston Churchill who said; "Democracy is the worst way to run a country except for all the others"

Advice and comments posted by car2403 are offered purely without prejudice. They reflect only my personal opinion and do not represent the opinion of this forum or it's management. You should always seek legal advice from a qualified legal advisor. As a member of the site team, I disable reputation - reputation points mean nothing, please check my posting credentials yourself and make an informed decision. You shouldn't PM me and await a reply - I may be too late with a response. No replies will be given in Private Messages - just as with getting advice from the forum, getting advice via Private Messages is dangerous. CAG is about sharing successes so others can follow your example, this is primarily why I'm here, so please don't be offended if I don't offer replies in PM that doesn't comply with this. Help CAG to help others by keeping your thread up to date.

USEFUL LINKS; New User Guide to CAG | Can't find what you're looking for? | Intro to Consumer Credit Litigation | Is My Agreement Enforceable | Default (Surleybonds) Template Letter | Defaults - background, removal methods, challenges and taking a claim to Court | Digital Signature Guide | Overdrafts and the CCA

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes :D

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Yes :D

You must have got through quite a few pairs of knickers since it started BB.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I need some more Fred they're running out and I don't want to repeat myself lol...

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

I checked my credit file for the first time in years last week, I expect the junk mail to start any day now and for the cheekiness to start. :D

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

I checked my credit filelink3.gif for the first time in years last week, I expect the junk mail to start any day now and for the cheekiness to start. :grin:

Checking mine promptly produce a vanquis Credit card Application

David

Oops! I have been neglecting my duties lol...

There is a very good reason though...

I'm trying to be enigmatic here :p

How long does it take you to be enigwhatitsname:eek:

You have to wrap yourself in a mystery first. Or is it the other way around?

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

You have to wrap yourself in a mystery first. Or is it the other way around?

Would that be a black lacy split crotch fur trimmed mystery:confused:

That could be funny though :D

Gatwick airport has been closed after a massive cloud of dust drifted in 2 uk airspace! The cleaner of Welcome's awards cabinet has now been arrested...

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Data Protection non Compliance

Witness Statements for Court Bundle

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

Step By Step Instructions

Remember: The Ark was built by amateurs-The Titanic by professionals.

Please click my scales if you find my advice helpful !

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

Checking mine promptly produce a vanquis Credit card Application

David

I'm very disappointed to say it has been over 3 weeks and absolutely nothing, not even another 'last chance' letter from Natwest begging me to pay back my charges! I might even have to phone round a few next week on my day off.

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

• 4 weeks later...

*BB digs out the cheekiness thread, dusts it off and bumps it*

(bump, not hump ;) )

I recomend all CAG users get a CAG email. Its very effective when used along with phrases like 'Dont waste my time with your empty threats.'' or '' I am fully conversant with your LEGAL obligations even if you dont seem to have the slightest grasp of them''

Add my own cheekiness some monkey from triton called and "IOU" card

Triton monkey: Can I have the long number on the card there please

Helios: Sure

Helios: 1234 xxxx xxxx xxxx

Triton monkey: Whats the expiry date on the card?

Helios: 11/11

Triton monkey: and whats the security number on the back of the card?

Helios: 141

Triton monkey: Just processing the payment now...

thinking “gullible fool”

2mins have past and I can hear typing

must be trying to get it to work lol

Triton monkey: Mr Helios what type of card you got there?

Helios: 'IOU' card

Triton monkey: We don't accept those type of cards

Triton monkey: Have you got any other cards?

Helios: No

They slammed the phone down on me and haven't called back since :p

:D

We should have a weekly award for the best effort...

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3731 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you