Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

it would be completed after and sent to DIP - there is no way of telling on DIP whether completed before or after signing. also - it has been know for people to photocopy a contract after signing to make look correct when posting out to customers

Thank you :-)

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi 42man,

It feels wierd sending site team a message. We are humbled.

If the insurance policy PPI was sold on a shorter term than the loan, would this be grounds for mis-selling. Even if they charged for the interest period over the whole term of the loan.

The argument I got back from them was. They would just bump the PPI after the 60month term and re-sell me another one. The reason was that most people are able to pay off the loan within 60 months, and they are doing me a favour by selling me a shorter term policy regards the price. In addion they maintain they are not allowed to sell for the more than 60 months at a time.

This is a massive sign that the policy was not correct for the loan that was sold!

The same applies to me, they only insured me! Not my wife who's joint applicant. The reason given by Welcome is, they only insure the breadwinner. SINCE WHEN DID I BECOME A F***ing baker!!!

Stewie:mad:

its like selling a three year gap policy on a five year car loan... thats an fsa big no no. so as far as i acn see there is no difference

Is that true? I think i was given 7 days from the phone call to receiveing the forms. Then it all went through and i received a cheque. The forms were all in one pack and there was no gap between signing the CCA and the security from.

Yes very true, date on security they have signed for me is 21/11/01

Date on the cca they provided in sar and I have originals for is 28/11/01

Don't have a complete copy of cca, all at lawyers but have the bit with agreement date (didn't scan and reduce at the time! long contract wouldn't fit on a4) can photobucket if requested but is very very true, none of my dates match, I didn't get all docs together, there was a lot of too-ing and fro-ing..which prevented me taking any thinking time, under pressure.

gloucs87

i have a ten year loan for 17k and have had a 5 year insurance product added to it, now as far as i am aware i have been missold an insurance as it only covers me and not my partner, it only covers half the term so in two years time i have no cover but am stil paying for it. Insurance has to meet the needs of the loan but this clearly does not as i mentioned it only covers half the period but am paying for it the full term. what is your take on this.

gloucs.... really would value your advice on this.... if you have any, please feel free

VERY VERY STRANGE!!!!

127.0.0.1 - Whois InformationOrgName: Internet Assigned Numbers Authority

OrgID: IANAAddress: 4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330City: Marina del ReyStateProv:

CAPostalCode: 90292-6695

I think its a general IP range

Almost, but not quite - 127.0.0.1 is a reserved address that is used to refer to 'localhost' - i.e., the way the machine refers to itself. In this case, it is simply reporting (somewhat pointlessly) that the mail was successfully sent from one part of the server to another.

A rather pointless message, but not too strange.

fix (vb.):

1. to paper over, obscure, hide from public view;

2. to work around, in a way that produces unintended consequences that are worse than the original problem.

Usage: "Vista fixes many of the shortcomings of Windows XP".

Almost, but not quite - 127.0.0.1 is a reserved address that is used to refer to 'localhost' - i.e., the way the machine refers to itself. In this case, it is simply reporting (somewhat pointlessly) that the mail was successfully sent from one part of the server to another.

whooooosh, that went straight over my head

I just knew this was going to happen!!! Even before I posted it :D

Thanks GK

And I am in the web industry :(

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

is it PPI you were sold? if no must just be a life cover in which case does only cover one person - can be sold for both. is usually on there and not explained

not ppi but a lifecare insurance. my question is more in relation to it being missold as it only covers half the agreement but am paying for it for an extra 5 years, its not any use really is it

the cover is only sold to cover 5 years, however - should be explained to you and you should have a copy of the leaflet at time of sale

gloucs, your not really answering my question, why would you sell a five year policy on a ten year agreement and spread the payments over the full term, surely it should be a seperate agreement within the agreement

RNS Number : 3882P

Kenmore Euro Industrial Fund Ltd

24 March 2009

TR-1: notification of major interests in shares

1. Identity of the issuer or the underlying issuer of existing shares to which voting rights are attached:

Kenmore European Industrial Fund Limited Ord NPV

2. Reason for the notification (please tick the appropriate box or boxes)

An acquisition or disposal of voting rights

x

An acquisition or disposal of financial instruments which may result in the acquisition of shares already issued to which voting rights are attached

An event changing the breakdown of voting rights

Other (please specify):____Disclosure for purposes of transparency_______

3. Full name of person(s) subject to the notification obligation:

The Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc

4. Full name of shareholder(s) (if different from 3.):

Adam & Co (Nominees) Ltd A/C AIM. Adam & Co International Nominees Ltd

5. Date of the transaction (and date on which the threshold is crossed or reached if different):

20/3/2009

6. Date on which issuer notified:

23/3/2009

7. Threshold(s) that is/are crossed or reached:

5%

8. Notified details:

if they write a new agreement,and it is for a secured loan does this mean they have to put a new charge on the property from the date of the new agreement or does the old charge still stand.

In my situation biddy65 they are relying on the initial charge placed, apparently that covers any and all secured agreements with them...I'm still not sure of the legalities of this but finding out. The law is very different re this in Scotland than in England worth checking out in me book. but what I do know if if the registry get it wrong there is deep doo doo, they should be very strict. check with land registry and register of companies.

In my situation biddy65 they are relying on the initial charge placed, apparently that covers any and all secured agreements with them...I'm still not sure of the legalities of this but finding out. The law is very different re this in Scotland than in England worth checking out in me book. but what I do know if if the registry get it wrong there is deep doo doo, they should be very strict. check with land registry and register of companies.

with welcome a new charge has to be registered everytime

is it PPI you were sold? if no must just be a life cover in which case does only cover one person - can be sold for both. is usually on there and not explained

Hi Gloucs

I have life cover on my personal loan the term is 36 months and my loan is 48 months?????????

I just knew this was going to happen!!! Even before I posted it :D

Thanks GK

And I am in the web industry :(

No worries, i know the feeling - realised today that i've spent so long on Unix systems that i tried to use a DOS-based one and couldn't remember how to delete a file :confused:

Back on topic - my better half has an agreement (posted earlier in this thread) that has several problems, i think:

- It looks like interest may have been charged on the charge for credit

- She has two copies, neither are originals, and each has a different signature from Welcome

And a couple of other oddities. To one of the experts; can you have a look if i post it in my own thread?

fix (vb.):

1. to paper over, obscure, hide from public view;

2. to work around, in a way that produces unintended consequences that are worse than the original problem.

Usage: "Vista fixes many of the shortcomings of Windows XP".

ok I need statute help. dg have now said if nu say it's ok they will release my figures. but just so I can double check and make myself appear clever is there anything out these that says these should be produced if asked?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks