Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, We read with interest your comments regarding Welcome Finance. My daughter has been sucked into a loan which my wife and I didn't know about. She borrowed £3,000, there are lots of issues we are not happy about, we can help her settle her debts, but we would rather take on the fight. They are a bunch of sharks and would appreciate your Solicitors details. Many thanks, Tony Le Surf

So Dg Do Have The Figures

Busted

yes they told me earlier they had them but only those high up in dg can access them. but they will only release with nu's permission. :( so in case I need them can you offer any laws or statutes I can quote

i have checked with land registry there is no new charge on the property,only the old one

The question you need to ask is why did welcome not discharge the security when the first loan was cleared? and resubmit the charge? but more importantly they need to give the amount of the charge and details and any forms signed by you to allow the security, this is a requirement to support the charge...so therefore it effectively should have your loan number and dates on it. Get the charge certificate and see whats what, I'm waiting on mine, costs £16.00 but could be worth it if this doesn't stand up. Also it's easier to challenge charges in England, Scottish law is a bit more complicated...

I am not a legally minded person, just suggesting you get all the consumer info you are entitled too then take it to your lawyer. Follow this through as with secured loans this is where Welcome feel they hold the cards.

As Gloucs...says before you take any loan out with PPI, it should be put in writing before you take the loan out....send a SAR off in the first instance Mojo...

sent the SAR last week but now concerned about gloucs comments about them being put straight in the bin

Andie, that case that PT quoted, Wilson/Hurstanger (i think!) the chapters on secret comissions etc....you are entitled to know if your broker (agent or whatever they are calling themselves thesedays) received/agreed a comission or fee or rebate if you are paying for it, or interest on it.

You are also entitled to check that the correct Insurance Premium Tax has been paid on your behalf ;).

As you are currently in litigation with them, their figures do not add (statement of price) and they have been less than forthcoming...you have had no choice but to ask for these figures....you have also involved HMRC and they have asked you to fw your figures.

Put the onus on Welcome/DG forcing you to involve NU directly. I ahev to go now but will try and read that case PT said a bit more carefully later.

Question though....if DG have been talking to NU all this time, why do they still need to get permission from them, and why can NU STILL not contact you directly? HHHmmmm?

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Can I ask all you lovely caggers to be patient please when asking questions, and above all please keep it civil.

Who is being naughty or nasty???

I think we are all civil people with a common goal.

This thread is a beast, I can hardly keep up

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Hang In There Shella

It Will Soon End

Believe Me

Welcome Are Not Getting Out Of This

There Is More Going On Behind The Scene Than You Realise

Hey Post,

Can you PM me with whats been happening behind the scenes, I have kind of lost touch with my other avenue.

Thanks

Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4560 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks