Diskmandave -v- Robinson, Way & Co - The Never Ending Story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2923 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've got one of these from Westcot, which basically triples the alleged debt, have sent it to Trading Standards as well as the OFT. The debt doesn't even exist as the balance on the account is 0.00 and I have proof of that, and proof that their clients have told them four times now that I don't owe them any money.

I thought one of the things was they were not to send out documents which may be taken or implied to be part of the process of taking you to court!

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got one of these from Westcot, which basically triples the alleged debt, have sent it to Trading Standards as well as the OFT. The debt doesn't even exist as the balance on the account is 0.00 and I have proof of that, and proof that their clients have told them four times now that I don't owe them any money.

I thought one of the things was they were not to send out documents which may be taken or implied to be part of the process of taking you to court!

Write to Westcrap and request details of their complaints procedure. Comply with this and if you are not satisfied then the FOS will investigate FAQs - consumer credit complaints

Another small update!

Got the complaints procedure, they've obviously had to send for it given how long it's taken to send it and the fact that it's the London Scottish Bank complaints procedure... If you want to read these it may be a good idea to download them and rotate them in Windows picture viewer.

Front..

RWcomps1.jpg

Inside..

RWcomps2.jpg

Just a quick update, i've drafted a 2 page letter under their complaints procedure which is going by Special Delivery tommorow.

Though for the moment, i'm not going to scan the letter, it's basically a breakdown of what has happened over the time this has been going on and what action I require from them to prevent me taking this further and further.

I'll scan up the letter when I get a resonse and scan that up at the same time.

Dave.

Just a quick note, because I didn't notice it before, the complaints address is...

Customer Care Manager,

Risk & Compliance Department,

London Scottish House,

Mount Street,

Manchester,

M2 3LS.

Maybe someone who can string more than 2 sentences together will reply??! :rolleyes:

Just a quick note, because I didn't notice it before, the complaints address is...

Customer Care Manager,

Risk & Compliance Department,

London Scottish House,

Mount Street,

Manchester,

M2 3LS.

Well... Had a call from Salford Trading Standards this morning and to cut a long chat short(er) the lady who called me said firstly that they hadn't come across RW&C before to which I said this surprised me hugely, she corrected me then because she said that just on basic research because I hadn't provided their address (I stated in the letter, "I'm sure you already know their address!") that whilst their address does exist the postcode they are using is nothing more than a postal drop that is redirected to (wait for it now!) Mount Street in Manchester!!!

So the upshot of it is that Salford Trading Standards are now investigating their mis-use of the postal service but have had to hand over my main complaint to Manchester Trading Standards whom she advised me (obviously spoken to a colleague/s) are more than aware of said company Robinson, Way & Co!!

So there's going to be 3 lots of TS's sending them letters!! :lol:

Going back to my Lowell/Cap1 thread for a mo, Tameside Trading Standards were more than happy to tackle Lowell Financial in Leeds so i'm thinking that i'll be getting them involved as well over the weekend..

Now, being one who likes his fun.....:D

One of my colleagues delivers on Salford Quays on a Thursday so I gave him a quick ring this morning and asked him if he wouldn't mind whipping over to Carolina Way and finding LSH and to just go in and ask if xYz company were based at this office as he'ld just been asked to deliver at LSH with no address.... Anyway, he told me when he got there that it was like a completely sealed estate within the estate (Salford Quays) and the security guards wouldn't even talk to him, let alone let him in!! See (from Google Images) photo below!

carolina.jpg

So what have we got to hide RW&C ??

This has certainly made me even more determined now! You know what they say..?

dog-with-big-bone.jpg

That's the one! ;)

Just out of interest... Are there any Manchester/North West "meets" planned for this summer?

What about a mass picket of Parsite Central. Digital cameras to be brought. They must be scared with all that security. W (things that hold ships in the water)

Keeping a close eye on this Dave! I tried to get a complaints procedure out of a company other than RW&C last night, called like you did - was very hard I tell you!

They are obliged legally to have a complaints procedure. If they dont you can report thrm to the FOS

Just out of interest... Are there any Manchester/North West "meets" planned for this summer?

Apologies for going off topic..

There was talk of a meet being discussed over in the Bear Garden, but still can't get into it. From memory, members discussing included Ladybird, InKogneeTo...

Quick update, i've had yet another begging letter in a blue stripey envelope, this time a gentle reminder that being determined to settle the account they appreciate my co-operation! :eek:

Ohh and could I please make sure that I send them £9 by Friday! :lol:

I'll scan & put it up on Friday when i've a little more time.

They've also signed for my 2 page pre-FOS complaint today too, I know it'll just go straight in the bin so I stamped the letter throughout with complaints procedue notices! I'll scan & put that up on Friday too.

As for the Manchester meet, it doesn't look all that well supported yet which is a shame as I could hop on a bus straight to Victoria and leave the car at home... Never mind..

Keeping a close eye on this Dave! I tried to get a complaints procedure out of a company other than RW&C last night, called like you did - was very hard I tell you!

I just call them for the fun of it these days, they must have a marker on my account as they don't rise to the bait any more! upset.gifHow things have changed.....

Well, just a little update, Salford have passed the TS's complaint to Manchester finally. Got the initial letter this morning so will copy and bundle everything up on Saturday for them.. Might just follow through with sending it to Tameside as well now I know they'll deal direct!

robwat-ts.jpg

They've had my complaint under their complaints procedure for a week as well now and not even acknowledged it which is against their own procedure!

Ohh it's all adding up!! yipee.gif

• Haha 1

I've also had that letter today, sent back my client form plus my evidence. They also called me today too which I actually had before the post came, so I outlined everything on the phone and I hope I have enough to back it up.

Good Luck Dave!

All my knowledge has been gained from personal experience and the sharing of advice from fellow members.