Diskmandave -v- Robinson, Way & Co - The Never Ending Story

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

dave

dont forget to push for a refund (with interest)

BTW this post is valid even if not read by you ;)

• Haha 1

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dave

This has to be one of the stupidest things ever said by Robberson Way

This has to be one of the stupidest things ever said by Robberson Way

I've seen this by quite a few of the muppet organisations, I think they're trying to say that they only have to show that it was issued for it to stand up in court! How novel!

dave

I can't really say what's in the complaint just yet for obvious reasons but it's something along the lines in this post of the story so far!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/71386-diskmandave-robinson-way-co-7.html#post773988

Another bit of an update, 9 days late but better late than never ehh?!

Recieved acknowledgement of complaint at last, standard delay tactics, nothing at all to be surprised about at all IMHO!

compresp.jpg

4 weeks should just be long enough for them to be getting letters from Mcr Trading Standards as well...

I've seen this by quite a few of the muppet organisations, I think they're trying to say that they only have to show that it was issued for it to stand up in court! How novel!

But it doesnt actually make any grammatical or legal sense Cupid Stunts

So what's their step by step complaints procedure Dave?

Step 1. Sit on your *rse and do f*ck all about it.

End of step by step complaints procedure.

• Haha 1

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Thanks Dave.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Small update, everything copied & bundled up for TS's, had to reinforce the padded envelope! Took the liberty of sticking their prepaid one over the top too! (LOL! Sorry Mcr TS's!)

Had a 'phone call off Debt Managers too today, so more naughtyness too look forward to!

• Haha 1

From my dealings with them Debt Managers would have great difficulty finding their *rse with both hands.

• Haha 1

Well, when my Mum answered them whilst I was out they wouldn't identify themselves, and when I called them they wouldn't identify themselves without first being given their reference number so I put the 'phone down (141'ed).

They can write! This may even be for LTSB, I don't have anything else outstanding unless they're daring to go where Lowell Financial didn't!

Regards, Dave.

From my dealings with them Debt Managers would have great difficulty finding their *rse with both hands.
They probably have great difficulty distinguishing it from their elbow

keeping an eye on this disk.

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html

• 2 weeks later...

These people RW started phoning me last week, they phone everyday and the conversation never gets very far . I know they want me to acknowledge some debt from 8 years back which won't happen. I like to play with them on data protection because they have nothing on their files that has information only i know.

RW caller : Good afternoon, I am calling from Robinson way , can I confirm your name is Drexl Spivey ?

Drexl : I am he, Drexl Spivey

RW Caller : I am phoning in regard to your acc ...

Drexl : Cease

RW Caller : excuse me ?

Drexl : You are familiar with the data protection act 1998 are you not ? . Were you just about to contravene that act by what could be illegal disclosure by not going through the correct security checks to ascertain who it is exactly you are talking to ?

RW Caller : Er , could you tell me your postcode please .

Drexl : My postcode ! ( sounding incredulous ) , you can't ask for my postcode and think that fufils any kind of security criteria , anyone can know my post code, it is in the public domain, it is on the electoral register. How would you like it if the security code to enter your online banking was asking your postcode . You need to ask me something only I would know .

Drexl : you need to ask me the name of my first cat. That is the question i always use for any account. Ok, now ask away.

RW Caller : Hangs up

------

I am tired of that now thou, I had moved onto easier methods to be rid. Now I play this song called Jet Generation by Guitar Wolf at full blast down the phone. If you find this song online you will realise the horror of having this in your ear . Everyone should have this mp3 especially for the clowns at RW.

• Haha 3

Now I play this song called Jet Generation by Guitar Wolf at full blast down the phone.

I believe "jesus wants me for a sunbeam" is the sight favourite ;)

That could be a good way to go .. appeal to their greed )

RW Caller : Good Afternnon, I am calling from Robinson way , can I conf...

Drexl : Oooh ! , Robinson Way ? .. i've been meaning to get in touch with you today . Let me just get my card ..

Drexl

I wonder what would win, their desire to get money and continue to listen to cliff , or they would have to put the phone down to escape it. Interesting dilemma :) . I will do that next time .

And if they still there after congratulations and wired for sound . Then.. ' ok, sorry about that, just had to find the birthday card I got to write out for my nephew ' . Then torment them with the data protection procedure again .

• Haha 1