Mass identity fraud using www.akvehicle.com - - TfL penalties/PCNs Hire Vehicles not mine but in my name whilst abroad - now bailiffs - help!!

I still receive the ex tenants spam post.

Send it all back and never hear from them again. 

Ok l do tell them he is dead.

Oh and a yearly subscription beg for something.

Dont know what just checked the back once and its a magazine subscription company.

Never get the mags or other post. 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

:high5:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 months later...

hows this going?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Not very well, unfortunately. 

My MP has explored various avenues but unfortunately, it doesn't seem like there is a solution.

Victim Support Groups aren't able to help with this case as they don't deal with circumstances such as mine and I keep receiving more and more PCNs. 

The company that I know that at least some of the vehicles have been hired from has developed a website that is very very dodgy (and refers to them "sorting out PCNs").

I went to their registered address in person and discovered that they do not have an office and just use the address for mailing purposes (although they have never responded to my letters).

I took this to the police but was just told to inform Action Fraud and when I do that ... nada happens. 

Not too sue what else I can do to end this trauma once and for all. 

What has the presa said. TFL dont like bad press. 

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

33 minutes ago, helpneeded. said:

The company

name and shame please

dx

and they

How about speaking to someone at Action fraud. Not use the website. Maybe they can advise. 

Go back to police and say action fraud has said they cant deal with this and the police need contacting. 

I shared various news articles of other identity fraud stuff with my MP and asked her about this but she said the articles weren’t helpful as the fact patterns were slightly different. How would I reach out to the pres myself? And think I’d ultimately have to make it an article about the system failing as a whole?

The company is AK Vehicle Management Limited. 

The ‘no hassle’ tab goes on to say ‘We will take care of your PCNs …’, the phone number is fake, and the website contains very poorly written English. These factors make me very suspect of it, which is why I tried to take this to the police in person.

I managed to speak to a victim support adviser at ActionFraud but they just told me I had to keep challenging the PCNs one by one. I’ve gone to the police but they tell me they do not have the power to investigate this as it falls under Action Fraud’s jurisdiction. 

Maybelook online for some newspapers non red tops so like the guardian  and see if they have a contact us. 

I follow the Guardian's weekly consumer stuff and they have done articles on issues, way, way less serious than what you are going through.

• I agree 2

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Agree with FTMDave. I dont follow as such but these papers need a challenging case. I notice when other post them for free on fb.

A meaty case might be more interesting. 

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• 5 months later...

Yes you could try the opposite camp Daily mail, or the Sun. All will be in a similar format, but as TFL getting flak you might have success with one of them.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

On 15/06/2022 at 07:52, helpneeded. said:

It doesn't show the creditor and let's you know this before you go through the payment process for the search. 

Credit Searches fail to display the name of the creditor and this has been a huge problem for years. The good news is that this omission is amongst proposals which hopefully will be introduced within the next few months.

In the meantime, instead of me reading back over many pages, are all the Penalty Charge Notices issued by Transport for London? How many are there?

Also, have you actually contacted TfL?

Edited by Bailiff Advice
missing information

I've had penalty charges issued by TfL and a variety of London local councils. I've also had a few private parking charges. In total I've probably contested about 30 charges (i.e. ones I've received enforcement notices) and I know that there are many more out there from doing a Subject Access Request on a bailiff. 

I've contacted TfL and the various local councils; they say there's nothing they can do to stop this and that I should just challenge each charge when I receive an enforcement notices through the TEC route. Neither Action Fraud nor my MP have been of any help either. 

This is madness. I cant believe its still going. 

Surely they cant believe after all the evidence that this is you. 

When I challenge the enforcement notices, the challenges are successful,  it's not the case that the local councils think that it's me.

They just don't have any system in place for this situation and have no flexibility to consider unique situations or do anything that isn't per their textbook. Ultimately, when I share the Action Fraud reports which say that it isn't me, that does the trick 

The admin burden is still huge though, a CCJ could be issued against me at any time, sometimes I have very limited time to challenge as the bailiffs are already at the final enforcement stage by the time I find out about the charges and this generally is a mental burden on. So all very difficult. 

You have a DVLA letter saying you dont have a driving license. You have a DVLA letter saying you have never had a car in your name. 

I still dont understand how anyone can then believe you are the person as if its a hire car you need to prove you have a full valid license some even require you to have separate insurance. 

If the hire company have not done the checks then its a flag for me. 

I know you SAR'd the hire company and was ignored but did u follow it up and make other checks on the company. 

Yes, the company is extremely dodgy.

I've obtained a copy of one of the hire agreements and the driving licence number of the form is fake.

Other details, e.g. date  of birth, are also wrong. 

The website of the company 

AK Vechicles | Just another WordPress site (akvehicle.com)

The website says

'We understand the pressures faced by PCO drivers so we do everything we can to ensure you can spend as much time as possible on the road.

We will take care of your PCNs, PCO testing, servicing, MOT and insurance, leaving you to focus on earning a living.'

I think this company is just a company that fraudulently offers this scam as a service. 

I've reported them to trading standards but don't think that really did anything. 

Maybe we need to find out if they have a over all trade body a bit like ofcom. 

Then u could go to them also see if they are a registered company. Speak to companys house. 

• dx100uk changed the title to Mass identity fraud using www.akvehicle.com - - TfL penalties/PCNs Hire Vehicles not mine but in my name whilst abroad - now bailiffs - help!!

Hi

Are you sure they are registered on Companies House?

As there is nothin on their website identifying them nor even a Privacy Policy.

And when I do a look into them there is a Company on Companies House but it is not the Company of the AK Vehicle Website your posted.

The one I get is in Salisbury but its not the same website you posted

Post the Companies House link or their Company Number

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Have u told tfl its all fake eg the hire car details. 

Also its a flag for me that they dont have a address on the website. The facebook and twitter link button dont work.