CDER Bailiffs Trying to enforce £800 fines for 2 unknown TfL PCNS - didn't update V5C

• dx100uk changed the title to CDER Bailiffs Trying to enforce £800 fines for 2 TfL traffic violations - didn't update V5C

luckily in most cases it does not matter 'why' you did not receive the original PCN's, your fault or not,  you did not receive them so are entitled to appeal.

you can use the forms below to do so and probably will get them reset back to as if they were just issued, then just pay the initial sum on each. The forms also remove bailiffs/fees from the game.

there is no right of forced entry on PCN's. if the bailiff does appear, simply tell them you have submitted the forms due to an admin error your way, say no more, ignore them. they know the game.

ENSURE you read of ALL the posts in the following thread carefully before using the forms. particularly in regard to the times since the PCN's.

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to CDER Bailiffs Trying to enforce £800 fines for 2 unknown TfL PCNS - didn't update V5C

there is none bar the truth. very brief , dont waffle

there might be previous examples by people here, but i dont remember any as there is really no need the forms are that simple.

if you wanted to search here , they will be in this same sub forum i have moved your thread too.

or

use our enhanced google searchbox not the one in our redbanner.

there will be numberous threads

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks!

The bailiffs got in touch again and told us that even though we're sending the forms through (pe2 and pe3) they can seize/clamp our car until its resolved!

Is this true?

From what I can gather from previous threads etc, it takes a few days for the TEC to confirm receipt of forms/then put a hold on any debt collection orders? 

bailiffs are not debt collectors...and a PCN is not a debt, but were decriminalised years ago so authorities can go direct to enforcement via enforcement agents (bailiffs).

its a bit crass for him to state that, although it is true,

should he clamp you and should he take payment to get the clamp removed, KNOWING you had put in the forms and knowing 9/10 that if the victim never received the PCN's, these appeals are granted, .....

he would HAVE to give the moneyback . he would have a hardtime explaining this to the authorities and his bosses.

after all these years i forget who CDER group were, i'll have to shake my brain, but i know that one of the old historic bailiff companies changed their many moons ago as such above was one of their favourite tricks and they got fines by the authorities for continually doing so.

not heard of it in years TBH. 

he'll find another fish to fry soon enough.

i mean if you wanted to be really ....... i would ..write to cder with ref to the PCN's

point out this is formal written notification to CDER that you have filed forms xxx to xxx because you are entitled too so, because you did not received the original PCN's.

thank you.

and they

• 2 months later...

hows this going?

and they